Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because those are the only stats we have to work with. Blacks have not the intelligence to develop stats.

Blacks have the intelligence to not let stats fool them. If we were that dumb to believe in stats saying we weren't intelligent most of us would exist at the same economic level as you do.

However, you are simply arguing an irrelevant point. Name one thing a white person would be needed to do?

Not that you would ever have one but for the very very few that do want one, white people provide jobs for Blacks. We own the corporations and companies. We run the government.

The real question is, "What do we need you people for?"
If whites were to disappear and Blacks take over the ownership of jobs, systems, and resources other Blacks would give Blacks the jobs. I reiterate. What function do white people serve that cant be easily and quickly replaced?

BTW thanks for admitting your white privilege. I knew you had it in you.

Well, you've been here since 5000 - 7000 years before the white man and you are still behind the white man on the evolutionary scale. How much longer must we wait for you to catch up?
You dont have to wait. You just need to move out of the way. Not you personally but whites as a group. Let go of your admitted hold on the jobs, systems, and resources and you will see a situation like the players in the NBA.

Again, how much longer do we need wait since you were here so long before us and still haven't caught up? Why do we need do anything if you are equal as you claim? If we need get out of your way, then you are not equal. Do it on your own merit.

Blacks have the intelligence to not let stats fool them. If we were that dumb to believe in stats saying we weren't intelligent most of us would exist at the same economic level as you do.

However, you are simply arguing an irrelevant point. Name one thing a white person would be needed to do?

Not that you would ever have one but for the very very few that do want one, white people provide jobs for Blacks. We own the corporations and companies. We run the government.

If whites were to disappear and Blacks take over the ownership of jobs, systems, and resources other Blacks would give Blacks the jobs. I reiterate. What function do white people serve that cant be easily and quickly replaced?

Well, you've been here since 5000 - 7000 years before the white man and you are still behind the white man on the evolutionary scale. How much longer must we wait for you to catch up?
You dont have to wait. You just need to move out of the way. Not you personally but whites as a group. Let go of your admitted hold on the jobs, systems, and resources and you will see a situation like the players in the NBA.

Again, how much longer do we need wait since you were here so long before us and still haven't caught up? Why do we need do anything if you are equal as you claim? If we need get out of your way, then you are not equal. Do it on your own merit.
I just told you there is no need to wait. I didnt say we were equal in terms of holding resources. You got those by white AA and it took you 350 years. If you really believed you were equal to us you would not have felt the need to keep us from acquiring the same amount of resources during that time. Your white insecurity is what holds us back. Man up and compete on a level playing field like the NBA does..

Whats sad is you are equating it to a basketball game.:badgrin:
Whats sadder is you deflecting.
badgrin.gif

I just told you there is no need to wait. I didnt say we were equal in terms of holding resources. You got those by white AA and it took you 350 years. If you really believed you were equal to us you would not have felt the need to keep us from acquiring the same amount of resources during that time. Your white insecurity is what holds us back. Man up and compete on a level playing field like the NBA does..

There has never been nor will there ever be a level playing field. Whites are intellectually superior. There's no such thing as white privilege except as another excuse in your own mind. You simply cannot compete with whites. You are an inferior race and an unnecessary one.

To be a little fair, you have to admit, that if Black Americans only make up 15- 20 % of the population they are not going to hold dthe majority of resources in the US. anyway, to create opportunity for blacks, it does not mean that you need to take away opportunity from another group. As the economoy grows larger, more NEW opportunities are going to open up. And the push is education for minorities, I dont see why they wouldnt have a have a big part as the new generation grows up. The biggest hinderence for them I see is their negative views on the system they will need to thrive in. Negativity created largely by the oldtimers like Jackson and Sharpton. I dont see a lot of encouragement comming from them, just reinforcing that they are being held back. They are just a very small samplesize of that mindset, but i see them as being the opposite of what MLK stood for.

It may feel good to take resourcess away from whites but the effect may be the opposite result that you would like. They probably said the same thing in Zimbabwe... " we will be much better off without whites" "what do we need them for" Well they took over the systems and the resources and how did that work out.

The problem really was that their hearts were corrupt, no good will. that whole movement was coming from a bad place of hatred and revenge, which always gets you no where. You can tell what kind of tree you have by the fruit you harvest.

There has never been nor will there ever be a level playing field. Whites are intellectually superior. There's no such thing as white privilege except as another excuse in your own mind. You simply cannot compete with whites. You are an inferior race and an unnecessary one.

Whites arent intellectually superior. If Blacks had not taught them civilization they would still be eating each other in the caves of Europe. There is a reason no European civilization invented its own writing system without borrowing from other cultures.

Cannibals of the Stone Age - Series 1 - Episode 1 - Cannibals of the Stone Age - Channel 4

In the German hamlet of Herxheim, archaeologists excavating a 7000-year-old mass grave of up to 1000 Stone Age people have concluded that the site was not a Neolithic graveyard, as previously assumed, but a killing field where hundreds of men, women and children met a grisly fate.

To be a little fair, you have to admit, that if Black Americans only make up 15- 20 % of the population they are not going to hold dthe majority of resources in the US. anyway, to create opportunity for blacks, it does not mean that you need to take away opportunity from another group. As the economoy grows larger, more NEW opportunities are going to open up. And the push is education for minorities, I dont see why they wouldnt have a have a big part as the new generation grows up. The biggest hinderence for them I see is their negative views on the system they will need to thrive in. Negativity created largely by the oldtimers like Jackson and Sharpton. I dont see a lot of encouragement comming from them, just reinforcing that they are being held back. They are just a very small samplesize of that mindset, but i see them as being the opposite of what MLK stood for.

It may feel good to take resourcess away from whites but the effect may be the opposite result that you would like. They probably said the same thing in Zimbabwe... " we will be much better off without whites" "what do we need them for" Well they took over the systems and the resources and how did that work out.

The problem really was that their hearts were corrupt, no good will. that whole movement was coming from a bad place of hatred and revenge, which always gets you no where. You can tell what kind of tree you have by the fruit you harvest.

I dont want to take all of the resources here in the US. I want the resources/jobs/system controls distributed equally according to percentage of population. If Blacks owned 15% of everything white racists would be even madder than they are now and whining how its all so unfair.

In African countries that are struggling we know that the world bank is what finances the corrupt leaders. Even it there is and adjustment period where we would have to take a couple of steps back to go forward that would still not have a lasting effect. Whites getting out of Africa completely and I do mean completely would benefit African countries in trouble due to white influence.

Like I said before. Blacks created and maintained civilizations before white people even existed. What exactly makes you think there would be an issue without whites now?

I dont want to take all of the resources here in the US. I want the resources/jobs/system controls distributed equally according to percentage of population. If Blacks owned 15% of everything white racists would be even madder than they are now and whining how its all so unfair.

In African countries that are struggling we know that the world bank is what finances the corrupt leaders. Even it there is and adjustment period where we would have to take a couple of steps back to go forward that would still not have a lasting effect. Whites getting out of Africa completely and I do mean completely would benefit African countries in trouble due to white influence.

Like I said before. Blacks created and maintained civilizations before white people even existed. What exactly makes you think there would be an issue without whites now?

Zimbabwe's problem wasnt the World Bank. I do know about the corruption and manipulation of the World Bank. Zimbabwe criippled their own Infrastructure by driving out the Whites who for better or worse ran everything. A wiser path by Mugabe would have been a power share, something a little more creative, but that would have required a little good will on his part.

The Issue would be with how the whites dissapeared. Certainly Black people could do just fine alone in this world as can white people. The Nordic people can do just fine if they have to go back to fishing. I dont know about cave dwelling canibalism, but I do know that cannibalism has gone on in the more recent history of Africa and the South Pacific

Zimbabwe's problem wasnt the World Bank. I do know about the corruption and manipulation of the World Bank. Zimbabwe criippled their own Infrastructure by driving out the Whites who for better or worse ran everything. A wiser path by Mugabe would have been a power share, something a little more creative, but that would have required a little good will on his part.

The Issue would be with how the whites dissapeared. Certainly Black people could do just fine alone in this world as can white people. The Nordic people can do just fine if they have to go back to fishing. I dont know about cave dwelling canibalism, but I do know that cannibalism has gone on in the more recent history of Africa and the South Pacific

This is where I laugh at white people. I'm not trying to be mean towards you as you seem like you at least attempt to think even though some of your posts have elements of racism in them. Zimbabwe may have crippled their infrastructure by driving out whites but the point is who cares? They can build it back up without whites. The other thing is that what white people may consider "built up" or modern doesn't really matter to anyone but white people. I think you hit the nail on the head when you said Black people would be just fine which answers the question posed by this thread.

Seroiudsly though, there is no one race that couldnt survive Ok on earth if all the other races dissapeared, humans by nature are resourceful and creatinve. If whites dissapeared and Black people took over the northern hemisphere, eventually they would become white. The whole discussion is a little pointless except for having fun I think. Its kind of like that spouse or relative or friend that you may complain about. You can call them worthless and wish they were gone cause you fight all the time. but once their gone you miss them. You dont know what your miss until its gone.

Finally, common sense prevails in a thread that was nonsense to begin with.

Whites arent intellectually superior. If Blacks had not taught them civilization they would still be eating each other in the caves of Europe. There is a reason no European civilization invented its own writing system without borrowing from other cultures.

Cannibals of the Stone Age - Series 1 - Episode 1 - Cannibals of the Stone Age - Channel 4

In the German hamlet of Herxheim, archaeologists excavating a 7000-year-old mass grave of up to 1000 Stone Age people have concluded that the site was not a Neolithic graveyard, as previously assumed, but a killing field where hundreds of men, women and children met a grisly fate.

I've already explained to you that the Blacks had progressed very little until Cain went to rule over them in ancient Sumer.

The education problem is a real key though. Black girls stay in school far more than do Black males. Black females get educated beyond that of Black males and have a real difficulty finding males with an education level equal to their own to marry. It is really the Black male population that is the most uneducated of the species.

Who cares about Africa? I care about the US.

No civilization in history has done better by itself, than with others. All white populations turn in upon themselves killing one another just as readily as do all black ones in Africa, all Asian ones in the Orient, etc. Once they intermix though they tend to adopt more civilized cooperative methods of getting things they need instead of waring.

Yes indeed. The Black crime rate in this country attests to that. LOL!!

Anymore mad philosophy you wish to add?

There's crime rates, which are in steady decline, and there's what the media covers. Don't fall for the hype.

Negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s.
according to the FBI, DOJ and BJS. Make all the "steady decline" excuses you like. That is a fact.

I've already explained to you that the Blacks had progressed very little until Cain went to rule over them in ancient Sumer.
Cain was Black so whats your point?

No civilization in history has done better by itself, than with others. All white populations turn in upon themselves killing one another just as readily as do all black ones in Africa, all Asian ones in the Orient, etc. Once they intermix though they tend to adopt more civilized cooperative methods of getting things they need instead of waring.

Yes indeed. The Black crime rate in this country attests to that. LOL!!

Anymore mad philosophy you wish to add?

There's crime rates, which are in steady decline, and there's what the media covers. Don't fall for the hype.

Negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s.
according to the FBI, DOJ and BJS. Make all the "steady decline" excuses you like. That is a fact.
Whats also a fact is that Blacks would actually do better if whites went back to europe.. Well that and the fact white people are the most violent people in their own documented history.

Seriously though, if spooks would be better off without whites, then why haven't they all gone back to Africa? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back