Would Biden Voluntarily Step Down

If Dr Jill can get COVID then so can Joe, and it would not surprise me if he decides to step down or if somebody convinces him it's in the best interests of the Democratic Party. The problem for the Dems is that they don't seem to have a viable alternative.

Things ain't lookin to good right now
lol

Wrong.

As long as you and others on the dishonest right continue to lie about President Biden and nominate Trump, both the president and Democrats will do fine.

Americans don’t believe Republicans’ ridiculous lies – such as the lie that President Biden ‘removed’ the border, whatever that’s supposed to mean – and Americans know that the impeachment ‘inquiry’ is purely partisan and devoid of merit.

And Republicans continue to suffer the backlash from overturning Roe with states considering privacy rights referenda to void abortion bans.

Last, House Republicans have once again demonstrated their incompetence, contempt for responsible governance, and reckless extremism opposed by the majority of the voters.

No need for President Biden to step down.

No, Biden will stick it out to the very end. It will take the threat of 25th Amendment action to get him to budge. He doesn't trust Harris with his legacy, not that he has a legacy worth caring about. His masters will never get the power they have now, with absolutely zero accountability.
Probably a lot of Americans are like me. I'm pretty happy with my life, my income, the economy, the justice system, the taxes I'm paying. I don't do culture war much. I am satisfied with the support being given Ukraine. This President isn't talking bad about veterans,(especially wounded veterans), or soldiers (again, certainly not wounded soldiers made fun of by the last president when wounded in battle or attack while serving in a war zone), or families of Medal of Honor winners. We do not have the slew of presidential insiders (including department heads) charged, confessed or found guilty by peers like the last President. All we have is his shitty performance on the border and immigration and his dipshit son, but nothing connecting him to the shitbird son's activities and business. So, overall, I'm happy, and I bet many others are, also with employment up and wages exceeding inflation.

I don't think he will step down, not before or after the election. Having Kamala in the wings, means Republicans would think twice before trying to remove him, as Kamala sucks, but has done nothing, so the is nothing to impeach her about and certainly could not remove two Democrat Presidents in a row, as they don't stand a chance in hell of removing Joe, out of spite or legit charges, the spite is the biggest thing.

if it meant saving his party? Things ain't lookin to good right now for the home team and the impeachment inquiry hasn't even got off the ground yet. Americans aren't happy with his age. Americans aren't happy about their lot in life. Americans aren't happy about Biden removing the border. Americans aren't happy about rampant crime. Americans are so unhappy that even Trump is starting to look good to them, as evidenced in recent polls. Would Biden step down in order to save his party, or, would they all just think that folding their cards now just means they lose, or, is power so important to him that he wouldn't step down even to save his own party? Is the Titanic headed for the ice berg?
Biden cares only about Biden, and is more deranged daily.

He needs a nudge, and maybe a bigger nudge.

Don't worry - Barry is on it.

if it meant saving his party? Things ain't lookin to good right now for the home team and the impeachment inquiry hasn't even got off the ground yet. Americans aren't happy with his age. Americans aren't happy about their lot in life. Americans aren't happy about Biden removing the border. Americans aren't happy about rampant crime. Americans are so unhappy that even Trump is starting to look good to them, as evidenced in recent polls. Would Biden step down in order to save his party, or, would they all just think that folding their cards now just means they lose, or, is power so important to him that he wouldn't step down even to save his own party? Is the Titanic headed for the ice berg?
Who’s a bigger drag on their party in the general, Biden or Trump? Dems may not be in love with Biden, but we don’t compare him to the Almighty; we compare him to the alternative.

lol

Wrong.

As long as you and others on the dishonest right continue to lie about President Biden and nominate Trump, both the president and Democrats will do fine.

Americans don’t believe Republicans’ ridiculous lies – such as the lie that President Biden ‘removed’ the border, whatever that’s supposed to mean – and Americans know that the impeachment ‘inquiry’ is purely partisan and devoid of merit.

And Republicans continue to suffer the backlash from overturning Roe with states considering privacy rights referenda to void abortion bans.

Last, House Republicans have once again demonstrated their incompetence, contempt for responsible governance, and reckless extremism opposed by the majority of the voters.

No need for President Biden to step down.

Uh they sure do.

Look at the polling. Your dude is a failure, and a poisonous one to boot.

Couldn't happen to a "nicer" party.

Who’s a bigger drag on their party in the general, Biden or Trump? Dems may not be in love with Biden, but we don’t compare him to the Almighty; we compare him to the alternative.

Your guy is failing fast and taking the party down with him.

I didn't despair when Biden won. I understand reaping and sowing.

Welcome to the consequences of your own party's crooked actions.

Yes, Biden is definitely the alternative to the almighty. No doubt about that.

Probably a lot of Americans are like me. I'm pretty happy with my life, my income, the economy, the justice system, the taxes I'm paying. I don't do culture war much. I am satisfied with the support being given Ukraine. This President isn't talking bad about veterans,(especially wounded veterans), or soldiers (again, certainly not wounded soldiers made fun of by the last president when wounded in battle or attack while serving in a war zone), or families of Medal of Honor winners. We do not have the slew of presidential insiders (including department heads) charged, confessed or found guilty by peers like the last President. All we have is his shitty performance on the border and immigration and his dipshit son, but nothing connecting him to the shitbird son's activities and business. So, overall, I'm happy, and I bet many others are, also with employment up and wages exceeding inflation.

I don't think he will step down, not before or after the election. Having Kamala in the wings, means Republicans would think twice before trying to remove him, as Kamala sucks, but has done nothing, so the is nothing to impeach her about and certainly could not remove two Democrat Presidents in a row, as they don't stand a chance in hell of removing Joe, out of spite or legit charges, the spite is the biggest thing.
70% of Americans have said for over two years now that the country is going in the wrong direction. If you ignore them it will come back to bite you in the ass.

I've made my life better over the last seven years, neither party has had much impact on me personally. The status of country has improved greatly since Trump was kicked out of office.

The status of the country? If you mean our adversaries like Biden better then you would be correct. For those of us that look for the US to be stronger, you couldn’t be more wrong. From border security, to foreign policy to the economy, Biden has done very little right. The world and the US are much less safe under Biden’s watch. Anybody not in the tank for Democrats knows this.

Homicides on average dropped 9.4% during the first half of 2023 as compared to the same period last year, the nonpartisan Council on Criminal Justice found in a report released this week. The numbers remained about 24% higher than they were in 2019, and motor vehicle thefts were up sharply in the analyzed cities.Jul 21, 2023

New report points to homicide rate declines in US cities after ...​

Biden is incapable of removing the US border it is still there.

I'd feel bad for Biden if he had an ounce of goodness in him. What they are doing to him is elder abuse. Speaking of that -

Feinstein_Medical_Bills_50118.jpg

Forum List

Back