Would Biden Voluntarily Step Down

I realize you are in full spin mode.
No. I don't realize it. I just do not trust polling. Nobody polled me on the phone recently. Did they poll you or somebody you know. If you didn't like the polling organization, would you participate? Would you give your views for 10 minutes of questioning over the phone? Many on here have said, they would not. And, of course, we are 14 months out. I am just not a slave to the polls and think better of my own opinion for accuracy of judgement. Suit yourself, but don't expect my support.

No. I don't realize it. I just do not trust polling. Nobody polled me on the phone recently. Did they poll you or somebody you know. If you didn't like the polling organization, would you participate? Would you give your views for 10 minutes of questioning over the phone? Many on here have said, they would not. And, of course, we are 14 months out. I am just not a slave to the polls and think better of my own opinion for accuracy of judgement. Suit yourself, but don't expect my support.
Of course you don't realize it. Read 'em and weep. And, spin away.

if it meant saving his party? Things ain't lookin to good right now for the home team and the impeachment inquiry hasn't even got off the ground yet. Americans aren't happy with his age. Americans aren't happy about their lot in life. Americans aren't happy about Biden removing the border. Americans aren't happy about rampant crime. Americans are so unhappy that even Trump is starting to look good to them, as evidenced in recent polls. Would Biden step down in order to save his party, or, would they all just think that folding their cards now just means they lose, or, is power so important to him that he wouldn't step down even to save his own party? Is the Titanic headed for the ice berg?
MAGA wanking material...

Biden is doing grand and Trump is going to jail...

You guys are so tilted you will vote for criminal over a Democrat... Thanks for showing us that...

You are getting fed a load of shite from you right wing bubble and you eating it up... You can't get enough of it....

Even when Fox paid out $786m in a settlement, you didn't figure out that maybe they were lying. Fox was almost tame considering the other RW media and they know what they did and thought they would get away with it...
They though that the could abuse the 1st amendment and lie as much as they wanted and get away with it... They wanted the freedom with no responsibility...

Ye guys will never change ot be the very last to do so... Trump is a fucking criminal, he is facing 91 charges and is doing everything he can to delay them...

MAGA wanking material...

Biden is doing grand and Trump is going to jail...

You guys are so tilted you will vote for criminal over a Democrat... Thanks for showing us that...

You are getting fed a load of shite from you right wing bubble and you eating it up... You can't get enough of it....

Even when Fox paid out $786m in a settlement, you didn't figure out that maybe they were lying. Fox was almost tame considering the other RW media and they know what they did and thought they would get away with it...
They though that the could abuse the 1st amendment and lie as much as they wanted and get away with it... They wanted the freedom with no responsibility...

Ye guys will never change ot be the very last to do so... Trump is a fucking criminal, he is facing 91 charges and is doing everything he can to delay them...
Talk about wanking material.

if it meant saving his party? Things ain't lookin to good right now for the home team and the impeachment inquiry hasn't even got off the ground yet. Americans aren't happy with his age. Americans aren't happy about their lot in life. Americans aren't happy about Biden removing the border. Americans aren't happy about rampant crime. Americans are so unhappy that even Trump is starting to look good to them, as evidenced in recent polls. Would Biden step down in order to save his party, or, would they all just think that folding their cards now just means they lose, or, is power so important to him that he wouldn't step down even to save his own party? Is the Titanic headed for the ice berg?
...and therefore him and his family go to prison? Im thinking NO.

Why would I be loyal to a political party? Only an idiot is “loyal” to a political party. There isn’t a political party in the world I would pledge loyalty to.
I don't think you were the subject of my post, I was talking about Trump. I noted that he is nominally the leader of the party, he demands loyalty from the party, but never shows any loyalty to the party. Hardly surprising considering his personal and political history.

I don't think you were the subject of my post, I was talking about Trump. I noted that he is nominally the leader of the party, he demands loyalty from the party, but never shows any loyalty to the party. Hardly surprising considering his personal and political history.

Being supported by the majority of your party makes you their leader, you're just babbling, again ...

Being supported by the majority of your party makes you their leader, you're just babbling, again ...
So does he owe the party anything or is it a one-way street and he owes them nothing while they owe him everything?

:itsok:

So does he owe the party anything or is it a one-way street and he owes them nothing while they owe him everything?

I would never deign to even guess what Trump thinks.

Are you supporting Biden because you know what he thinks? How do you know that? You read minds?

I don't care what either thinks. I care what their policies are. I'm not interviewing for a new best friend

Are you supporting Biden because you know what he thinks? How do you know that? You read minds?

I don't care what either thinks. I care what their policies are. I'm not interviewing for a new best friend
I believe what we think is revealed in what we do and it is what a person does that should be how that person is judged. If a person does cruel and selfish acts, they probably justify their actions to themselves but that is not who they are. It is not what we say or think but what we do that is important.

You ask a question and then assume an answer which isn’t even implied in the post you responded to.

The WORLD is supporting Biden because Trump will destroy democracy in the USA if given a second chance.

He’s laid it all out in his rally speeches. We don’t have to read his mind to see what he’ll do. On day one Trump will invoke the Insurrection Act and use the military to shoot protestors.

Then he’ll arrest all of the Democratic leadership. And hand the Ukraine over to Russia, further destabilizing Europe and Asia.

There is no sane reason to elect Trump. Not one. Not on trade, not on domestic tranquillity, not on foreign policy and certainly not on the economy.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
You ask a question and then assume an answer which isn’t even implied in the post you responded to.

The WORLD is supporting Biden because Trump will destroy democracy in the USA if given a second chance.

He’s laid it all out in his rally speeches. We don’t have to read his mind to see what he’ll do. On day one Trump will invoke the Insurrection Act and use the military to shoot protestors.

Then he’ll arrest all of the Democratic leadership. And hand the Ukraine over to Russia, further destabilizing Europe and Asia.

There is no sane reason to elect Trump. Not one. Not on trade, not on domestic tranquillity, not on foreign policy and certainly not on the economy.

Boy, do you have it EXACTLY backwards. You have swallowed the MSM rhetoric hook line and sinker.

The FBI worked with social media to censor speech. That is all you really need to know about which side is truly trying to end America as we know it.

I believe what we think is revealed in what we do and it is what a person does that should be how that person is judged. If a person does cruel and selfish acts, they probably justify their actions to themselves but that is not who they are. It is not what we say or think but what we do that is important.

Exactly what I have been saying. You have these lofty standards for Trump where his farts don't stink. Yet you don't even mention Biden. The issue is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. Lofty standards for Trump, none for your team.

When you pick one and apply it to both, then we can talk. Either is fine, but I'm not arguing that stupid shit, it's pointless. Until then, party on, MAGA man!

Exactly what I have been saying. You have these lofty standards for Trump where his farts don't stink. Yet you don't even mention Biden. The issue is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. Lofty standards for Trump, none for your team.

When you pick one and apply it to both, then we can talk. Either is fine, but I'm not arguing that stupid shit, it's pointless. Until then, party on, MAGA man!
I'm sure both of their farts stink. I don't know if you are accusing me personally or generically but I like to think I have the same standards for all the players. Unfortunately, Trump pretty much fails by all my measures: personal, ideological, and political. Biden is no angel unless you compare him to Trump.

Forum List

Back