Would America Win In A War With Russia

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
In a war with Russia? I mean if war broke out today.

:lmao:

Are you serious?

Are you evading the question?

Certainly not

OK yes I was serious.

Then it is a stupid question. Russia would be laughably outmatched in a conventional war and in a nuclear conflict they would still lose but the devastation on both sides would be untenable

Thanks for the clarification.

The thread is about the outcome of a Russian/U.S. war.

DEFINE "WIN".

You mean who would suffer the least damage? Who would have the most people left alive?

Putin can flip the nuke button in a seconds notice. The USA has channels to go through.
Putin could launch nukes, Progressives would roll bulldozers over our silos a few seconds later.

HELL no....noone could win a war with Russia because it would mean TEOTWAWKI

Who would suffer the most damage, lost lives and lost infrastructure to the point they have to surrender? You seem to suggest that Putin would get his nukes off quicker. Interesting I never thought of that.

No one wins a war...one side just loses less.

Explain that to Germany, Italy, and Japan.
Its a sign of an inferior culture. Note that only the US has nuked anyone.

And ended a war in doing so
Thats the type of inferior thinking I was referring to.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.
Tell that to the people in the South Pacific suffering from cancer and had nothing to do with the war.

So it's fine with you if hundreds of thousands or millions more Americans, hundreds of thousands more Japanese, easily millions and hundreds of thousands, if not millions more Russians had been killed in addition to untold billions in damage and destroyed cities.

You're such a compassionate soul!

No one wins a war...one side just loses less.

Explain that to Germany, Italy, and Japan.
Its a sign of an inferior culture. Note that only the US has nuked anyone.

And ended a war in doing so
Thats the type of inferior thinking I was referring to.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.
Tell that to the people in the South Pacific suffering from cancer and had nothing to do with the war.

So it's fine with you if hundreds of thousands or millions more Americans, hundreds of thousands more Japanese, easily millions and hundreds of thousands, if not millions more Russians had been killed in addition to untold billions in damage and destroyed cities.

You're such a compassionate soul!
Not my problem. I dont care how many were killed or would have been killed. My concern is with the people that didnt have anything to do with the war.

Let's see...

A few months ago Russia told Israel not to enter Syrian air space.
Russia then knocked down 2 Israeli Fighter Jets over Syria.
A week later Israel knocked out an Iranian Base protected by Russia's superior radar.
The next day Russia shut the fuck up.
You think Russia is ready to take on the US?

That wasn't the question.

Not my problem. I dont care how many were killed or would have been killed. My concern is with the people that didnt have anything to do with the war.

Of course that is a concern. No one wants innocent people killed. However, it is not one world....Many don't care one whit about yours' or my people. They want to kill as many innocents as it takes to win and the victors make the rules. The outcome defines the morality of the winners.

Last edited:

Thanks for your thought out response....Of course that is a concern. No one wants innocent people killed. However, it is not one world....Many don't care one whit about yours' or my people. They want to kill as many innocents as it takes to win and the victors make the rules. The outcome defines the morality of the winners.

Let's see...

A few months ago Russia told Israel not to enter Syrian air space.
Russia then knocked down 2 Israeli Fighter Jets over Syria.
A week later Israel knocked out an Iranian Base protected by Russia's superior radar.
The next day Russia shut the fuck up.
You think Russia is ready to take on the US?

That wasn't the question.
You have Black & White vision.
Russia can't take on US/Israeli designed technology.
When the Jews left Russia, Russia admitted they experienced a "Brain Drain".
You'll notice Israel doesn't have to nuke the Arabs to win a conflict.
And the OP is pretty silly as Russia is quite happy with their side of the globe.

No, not with all the girlie men homos and liberals.

People are scared to speak up. Don't underestimate the Russian people. They kicked Hitler's ass. Those are some tuff people. They are not as privileged and spoiled a society as Americans are. The USA would have a very large defector rate, running to Canada and Mexico.
Most liberals would probably refuse service and instead probably help Russia having been indoctrinated to believe America is the greatest evil on Earth.

Besides, Putin would probably use nukes first, then noone wins

Without US lend lease and aid plus Hitler's meddling the German /Soviet war could have ended much differently.

But the Soviets did fight with heart. Nasty nasty business that was

Adolph Hitler lost WW-II because he made about six major mistakes. The Nazi's and Red Army fought with heart in large part because both Hitler and Stalin had ordered NO SURRENDER. Any soldier who even appeared to not be fighting to their fullest ability was to be shot and killed. This was not an idle threat by either dictator, thousands were shot and killed by their own forces.

Hitler freed his men to do anything to the people of the occupied territories. Destroy, murder, rape anything was allowed. Their soldiers, tank commanders and pilots were fed methamphetamines like they were candy to keep them awake for days at a time. In fact, the tablets were wrapped like a roll of candies. That resulted in the Red Army doing the same to the German citizens as they moved toward Berlin.

In a war with Russia? I mean if war broke out today.

Yes, but it would cripple us to the point where a second major power would probably then be able to take us out.

And the OP is pretty silly as Russia is quite happy with their side of the globe.

Nonsense. President Vladimir Putin is from the old guard KGB. He craves returning his country to the days of the USSR in size and strength.

Nonsense. President Vladimir Putin is from the old guard KGB. He craves returning his country to the days of the USSR in size and strength.
I agree.
It doesn't mean he can accomplishment such a feat.
If he could, he would.
Heck, Putin can't even get athletes to wear a Soviet Union uniform.

Forum List

Back