Would America Win In A War With Russia

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
quote-it-was-designed-to-have-an-impact-on-the-stalemate-over-mutually-assured-destruction-buzz-aldrin-111-79-35.jpg

Who do you think would win a nuclear war? Hint. Nobody.

Good point...so....why would anyone want to nuke anyone else?
Its a sign of an inferior culture. Note that only the US has nuked anyone.

I don't agree.....At the time, having the nuke made America superior not inferior. America prevailed and Japan has prospered. We didn't obliterate them, didn't rape all their women and kill all their men and take over their country. No, we helped build them up. Killing innocent people is the goal of any war and one is not 'superior' by having their own population decimated. Hard facts I know. I wish there was no war.

The left would have an ideal opportunity to make sure we lost. Democrats would have daily riots, they would help facilitate a total assault on our borders. Organized gangs would be following democrat instructions and set massive fires, bomb our infrastructure and power stations. Democrat organized children's protest groups would block freeways and highways. Gangs would be using Russian supplied drones to block air travel and attack planes.

It might be a real short war.

Who do you think would win a nuclear war? Hint. Nobody.

Good point...so....why would anyone want to nuke anyone else?

I don't agree.....At the time, having the nuke made America superior not inferior. America prevailed and Japan has prospered. Killing innocent people is the goal of any war.
Having the nuke only made america superior in armament. It was decidedly inferior in thinking.

And ended a war in doing so
Thats the type of inferior thinking I was referring to.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.
Tell that to the people in the South Pacific suffering from cancer and had nothing to do with the war.

That's what happens when you attack another nation unprovoked.

Tell that to the people in the South Pacific suffering from cancer and had nothing to do with the war.

No one in the south pacific attacked anyone. They just happened to be somewhere that the US didnt care about harming as the results of their bombings.

That is no reply....This is in the CDZ. Stop with the insults.
Yes it is a reply. Its not an insult. Its exactly the type of inferior thinking I was referring to. "Ending a war" with someone else is no reason to kill innocents.The war could have been won without using the nuclear option.

No one in the south pacific attacked anyone. They just happened to be somewhere that the US didnt care about harming as the results of their bombings.

The thread is about the outcome of a Russian/U.S. war.

Forum List

Back