• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Let's see...

A few months ago Russia told Israel not to enter Syrian air space.
Russia then knocked down 2 Israeli Fighter Jets over Syria.
A week later Israel knocked out an Iranian Base protected by Russia's superior radar.
The next day Russia shut the fuck up.
You think Russia is ready to take on the US?

That wasn't the question.
You have Black & White vision.
Russia can't take on US/Israeli designed technology.
When the Jews left Russia, Russia admitted they experienced a "Brain Drain".
You'll notice Israel doesn't have to nuke the Arabs to win a conflict.
And the OP is pretty silly as Russia is quite happy with their side of the globe.

Not only did Stalin banish the Jews but he assassinated the entire hierarchy of his military. He feared, as did Hitler, that they would plot against him and take over the government.

In a war with Russia? I mean if war broke out today.

I voted other.

In a global, non-nuclear conflict: the U.S.A wins.

In a regionally limited, conventional conflict, one fought in Russia's 'backyard': Russia could win.

In a mutual, limited exchange of nuclear weapons: the U.S.A. wins with heavy loss of infrastructure.

In a global, nuclear war: both Russian and the U.S.A. face mutually assured destruction.

Any conventional global world war reminiscent of the two world wars of the last century where alliances of nations combine their military-industrial might would be fought over much greater geographical distances than ever before witnessed in human history. Such a conflict would be won and lost both at/from sea and in the air. We've surpassed militarily the concept of fire and forget to the level where we (the U.S.A.) can kill enemy targets over half the globe away.

While sub-superpower nations such as China and Russia wield similar extreme range capabilities, they would first have to mobilize massively their conventional ground and sea forces for deployment to distant--even near distant--theaters of operation. The U.S.A. on the other had, has the key advantage of some of its most elite fighting forces already dispersed, trained, supplied and ready to fight in place around the planet .

Additionally, the U.S.A.--in conjunction with the most powerful naval force in human history--also maintains several Marine Expeditionary Units with fleets in key strategic would be theaters around the world. MEUs are completely autonomous Marine Corps units capable of fighting sea, land and air battles, for limited duration, and can respond to crisis hotspots within hours or days.

At length, while China, Russia and whatever other nations join them in mustering and preparing for deployment, the U.S.A. has the capability to already be there, ready to fight short term, with overwhelming force while corps, divisions and fleets back home pack up at railhead and ship to ports for deployment.

The other side of the Russia/China on U.S./N.A.T.O. global conflict is technological warfare. Tactics such as mass DDOS, electronic warfare, infrastructure hacking, unconventional sleeper units bearing man-portable nukes and EMP. Lastly, any offensive first move by Russia/China could be spearheaded by a series of well coordinated terror attacks on U.S. and European soil--including nuclear, biological or chemical weapons.

Last edited:
Russia would have something no one had in any other conflict, an America hating democratic party and an active black 5th column.

Probably not under the current conditions of this country and the peoples mindsets.

Remember when Bush Jr called for military to expand to invade Iraq??? How many of the guys (people) that were called to serve & they were whining that they didn't sign up for war. They only wanted the free college money?????

Yeah......and it's worse now with the social unrest & political divide within this country. We don't have a chance in Hades

Because of course he has shown such military leadership so far.

Good to see you coming around!

isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg
They were losing ground and their caliphate long before Trump stumbled into office

Lets hope it doesn't come to that. And I am betting fifty cents it won't cuz Trump and Putin are buds.

I think Trump and Putin are adversaries. Putin better take that to heart.
Pretty sure they are NOT. But..they both have to act like accordingly, so hide it. Just not well enough for some who can read between the lines. :spinner:

Lets hope it doesn't come to that. And I am betting fifty cents it won't cuz Trump and Putin are buds.

Pretty sure they are NOT. But..they both have to act like accordingly, so hide it. Just not well enough for some who can read between the lines. :spinner:

Do you trust Putin or Trump?

Neither one, actually. Both will say and do whatever it takes to keep that old boy network going. But if you really pay attention to even the smallest details...you will see what I saw. They are friends. Not buddy buddy, but close enough to scratch each others backs and call it "businessman respect".

They think Trump is crazy. They are fools.

Forum List

Back