Worst Smell Ever...

bodies dead for several days in summer heat that died from Napalm.
"Smells like.... Victory!"

641e1vl.jpg

A barrel of rotting fish and maggots...

I'm curious as to how you know how that smells?

In the younger years I had a job repairing forklifts for the food industry. In this case it was a fish supplier. Maggots, cockroaches, it's incredible what crawls on your food before you buy it...

Thank God humans have tremendous immune systems, or I wouldn't eat at all. Now even peanut butter has rat droppings mixed in, but it still passes inspection because the level is so minute. Yeah, that's so comforting...

If everyone would see "Fast Food Nation" and "Food, Inc.," it would solve the obesity problem, pronto!

Burnt human flesh.

And it seems even worse when it still attached to a living human being.

You beat me to it - that was what I was going to post. And you never forget that smell,no matter how long it's been either. :eek:

I haven't smelled dead humans but my kids have stashed live mussels in the car, which in short order were no longer live but dead mussel stink bombs.

Took quite a while before we found the stench, too.

A barrel of rotting fish and maggots...

Death in all its forms is the worst smell ever for me.

It's the type of smell that you don't simply plug your nose for and make lots of complaints... it's the type that actually makes you involuntarily retch and gag and feel like you yourself want to die.

Feces of any type, of the strongest magnitude doesn't even do that. Something about the smell of death.

Forum List

Back