Worst Smell Ever...

I've never had the pleasure. So far, it's been a dirty diaper on a sickly baby.

Seems I have something to look forward to, eh?

LOL.

Ah memories...your own kids don't smell as bad as others, from my studies..:lol:

A barrel of rotting fish and maggots...

I'm curious as to how you know how that smells?

In the younger years I had a job repairing forklifts for the food industry. In this case it was a fish supplier. Maggots, cockroaches, it's incredible what crawls on your food before you buy it...

I didn't need to know that.

I was hoping for an answer along the lines of "I walked along the shore of Lake Michigan while they were picking up dead alewives", or "I went to the Hudson River".

There go the Friday night fish frys.

I'm curious as to how you know how that smells?

In the younger years I had a job repairing forklifts for the food industry. In this case it was a fish supplier. Maggots, cockroaches, it's incredible what crawls on your food before you buy it...

I didn't need to know that.

I was hoping for an answer along the lines of "I walked along the shore of Lake Michigan while they were picking up dead alewives", or "I went to the Hudson River".

There go the Friday night fish frys.

I recommend learning to fish...

There's lots of payoffs and corruption in the the food industry...

I could tell you far worse...

the british made a scientific program to find out what the worsest smell is. They found out that the most disgusting smell is the smell of rotting elephant guts

Burnt human flesh.

And it seems even worse when it still attached to a living human being.

Man.... this threads taking a turn for the worst...:laugh:

Okay.. I have been to outhouses that seemed to cling on for hours afterward..:eek:

Not even in the same league as:

• Welding in a livestock blood cooker vessel
  • Using a Bobcat to scoop 3 day-old maggot-infested cattle entrails off the floor and onto trailers
  • Loading week-old cotton gloves used by slaughter-house workers into containers.

Human remains. I have helped dig up a mass grave to bring the murders to light. There is no other smell to which I have been subjected that makes me as physically sick as this.

Not even in the same league as:

• Welding in a livestock blood cooker vessel
  • Using a Bobcat to scoop 3 day-old maggot-infested cattle entrails off the floor and onto trailers
  • Loading week-old cotton gloves used by slaughter-house workers into containers.
Only way to get these odors out of the pores of your skin is daily baths in citrus oil for about a week. They come back, very strong, each time you perspire.

Forum List

Back