Republicans who backed DeSantis looking to pay their share to the Mob Boss of the Party.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
When we arenā€™t hearing how Trump was the Greatest President Ever. We are hearing how massively successful he is as a businessman. That is obviously on display, as the State of Florida looks to pay $5 million dollars to Trump.

So letā€™s look at this. Less than 48 hours after DeSantis throws in the towel the Republicans in the State Legislature start talking about using taxpayer money to pay Trump for his self inflicted trouble.

This is normally the sort of thing you would see when the participants have a middle name of ā€œTheā€. Jimmy the Fish. Ron the Shrimp. Don the Don.

I wonder if the writers from The Sopranoā€™s are the ones managing the Republicans in Florida these days. Did they have a Sit Down?

When we arenā€™t hearing how Trump was the Greatest President Ever. We are hearing how massively successful he is as a businessman. That is obviously on display, as the State of Florida looks to pay $5 million dollars to Trump.

So letā€™s look at this. Less than 48 hours after DeSantis throws in the towel the Republicans in the State Legislature start talking about using taxpayer money to pay Trump for his self inflicted trouble.

This is normally the sort of thing you would see when the participants have a middle name of ā€œTheā€. Jimmy the Fish. Ron the Shrimp. Don the Don.

I wonder if the writers from The Sopranoā€™s are the ones managing the Republicans in Florida these days. Did they have a Sit Down?

There is no way this law could be constitutional.

ā€˜State Senator Ileana Garcia, a Republican, has filed a proposal to create the ā€œFreedom Fighters Fund,ā€ which would provide financial support for Florida residents running for president who face legal action. Trump, who is seeking a second term, lives in the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.ā€™ ibid

Republicansā€™ contempt for sound, responsible governance continues.

This would be tax dollars of all residences of Florida, including those who oppose Trump and will be voting against him this November.

And Trump isnā€™t ā€˜fighting for freedomā€™; indeed, the name of the ā€˜fundā€™ is both dishonest and a lie, particularly in a repressive, authoritarian state such as Florida.

I donā€™t think the Constitution really matters to Republicans anymore. Hell Texas just declared that they had no intention of following the Supreme Court.

I have been kind of waiting for one side or the other to just ignore the SCOTUS, and there is really nothing SCOTUS can do about it, they have no actual enforcement power. Once it starts, there is no going back and we are literally done as a free country.

ā€˜State Senator Ileana Garcia, a Republican, has filed a proposal to create the ā€œFreedom Fighters Fund,ā€ which would provide financial support for Florida residents running for president who face legal action. Trump, who is seeking a second term, lives in the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.ā€™ ibid

Republicansā€™ contempt for sound, responsible governance continues.

This would be tax dollars of all residences of Florida, including those who oppose Trump and will be voting against him this November.

And Trump isnā€™t ā€˜fighting for freedomā€™; indeed, the name of the ā€˜fundā€™ is both dishonest and a lie, particularly in a repressive, authoritarian state such as Florida.
A lot of people are leaving those areas of sound principled government. The standard bearer of all of that California is running a 68-billion-dollar deficit this year. We know the real evil of politicians. They used up all the money the Progs voted in that Joe helped to give to them the first two years to cover their deficits from then.

It is truly ironic that someone who favors the Biden crime family tries to point the finger at someone else. Joe has been the capo di tutti capi for a long time. His sycophants are just trying to deflect.

It is truly ironic that someone who favors the Biden crime family tries to point the finger at someone else. Joe has been the capo di tutti capi for a long time. His sycophants are just trying to deflect.

Well I didnā€™t vote for Biden in 2020. But that aside. I never know which Biden we are talking about. It changes from thread to thread. Either he is a bumbling fool with Alzheimerā€™s, or he is a brilliant criminal who lives in a hollowed out Volcano. In one thread he is Sleepy Joe who canā€™t stay awake long enough to get a briefing on a single sheet of paper. In the next he is running a world wide empire even when he has no authority or power he is paid bribes.

So I guess in this thread it is world wide criminal empire like Specter of James Bond fame?

Trump will be the nominee. Clean out your safe space and stock up on crayons, coloring books and stuffed animals.

Well I didnā€™t vote for Biden in 2020. But that aside. I never know which Biden we are talking about. It changes from thread to thread. Either he is a bumbling fool with Alzheimerā€™s, or he is a brilliant criminal who lives in a hollowed out Volcano. In one thread he is Sleepy Joe who canā€™t stay awake long enough to get a briefing on a single sheet of paper. In the next he is running a world wide empire even when he has no authority or power he is paid bribes.

So I guess in this thread it is world wide criminal empire like Specter of James Bond fame?
Perhaps he was a brilliant criminal who, with advanced age, has become a blithering fool with Alzheimer's. Luckily for him the left wing justice department will never try to expose him, but just keep taking his money to look somewhere else.

Perhaps he was a brilliant criminal who, with advanced age, has become a blithering fool with Alzheimer's. Luckily for him the left wing justice department will never try to expose him, but just keep taking his money to look somewhere else.

The claims of both existed when he was running against Obama. That was 2008. It has always existed.

Did you come up with that bullshit on your own, or is it something you shills are spreading around now? šŸ¤”

Did you come up with that bullshit on your own, or is it something you shills are spreading around now? šŸ¤”

Ok. Educate me. Explain how and why the paying of $5 million dollars of taxpayer money to a citizen for ā€œlegal defenseā€ is a good thing.

Ok. Educate me. Explain how and why the paying of $5 million dollars of taxpayer money to a citizen for ā€œlegal defenseā€ is a good thing.
That is not what I am arguing. It is your silly inferences which are bullshit.

I have been kind of waiting for one side or the other to just ignore the SCOTUS, and there is really nothing SCOTUS can do about it, they have no actual enforcement power. Once it starts, there is no going back and we are literally done as a free country.
The 82nd Airborne disagrees.

He doesn't need to be a brilliant criminal, he's a democrat.

Forum List

Back