Worst presidents ever (not including Obama, what a shame, and Bush W isn't the worst in 20th-21st C.

Nice to see that your debating skills are still as sharp as ever Little Retarded Rebecca from NC.
What ever dumb ass your support for obama makes me ten times smarter than you.
Nope, you're a Bush voter. Obama voters are 3.6 times smarter than Bush voters.
Obama voters don't even know there's an election in November!

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk
That's true unless the DNC takes to the streets and find some homeless people and give them some food.

Nice to see that your debating skills are still as sharp as ever Little Retarded Rebecca from NC.
Only an ignorant bitch would vote for obama the second time. Stupid fucker.
Oh? Do tell ... how many times did you vote for Bush. Possibly, more times than I voted for Obama.

Oh? Do tell ... how many times did you vote for Bush. Possibly, more times than I voted for Obama.
Idiot Bush was bad but nothing like that dumb ass you support

Well, I AM including Obama. He has to be the worst, I mean in my 60 years of life. He is condescending and a phony cosmopolitan. He has no roots in this country, he has no roots at all, and doesn't identify with the very country he is governing. He almost seems at odds with the roots and the origins of this country. I don't understand why this man got elected at all...

Last edited:
Bush was far worse. Your denials mean shit. Let me know when Obama has an all time record low job approval rating of just 19% like Bush had.

And how come you refuse to answer? How many times did you vote for Bush, including primaries?

Last edited:
I guess all we need do is wait until we are recovered, maybe our grandchildren will be able to tell us. But with the MSM in the bag and the left wing running the schools I am sure that history will be revised to reflect what you say, damn reality.
Your masters will be happy that your programming has taken hold.

What's the MSM pushing, currently?

• The Rightwing narrative that Ebola is a threat to America and Obama doesn't have it under control
  • The Left Wing narrative that these are a few isolated cases and the chance of an outbreak are minimal.

Which one?

I don't see a lot of stuff being said either way. But I hope the second one is correct. I guess the only Americans that need worry are the troops being sent over, I hope they were trained properly.

That said, this whole Ebola thing is driven by the MSM, I think to make us not look at what is really going on. Did illegals flooding the border suddenly stop?

Bush was far worse. Your denials mean shit. Let me know when Obama has an all time record low job approval rating of just 19% like Bush had.

And how come you refuse to answer? How many times did you vote for Bush, including primaries?
Dude you are fucking drunk

We see you're still going to stick with that: Lying for a War BS. When it's just come out HE DIDN'T LIE
DAMN you're a liar for a liar Billy Boy Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstruction of JUSTICE. But you're still pushing he was impeached for a BLOWJOB. you have no shame do you?

I have very little shame, but the point still stands. He lied about something most of us would lie about if asked. It involved no one but him, his family and the young lady who decided to play his meat flute.

Bush's lies, however, killed 5000 servicemen, left 30,000 more with injuries. 150,000 to 1,000,000 Iraqis also died, but heck, you guys don't count the brown people.

Well, I AM including Obama. He has to be the worst, I mean in my 60 years of life. He is condescending and a phony cosmopolitan. He has no roots in this country, he has no roots at all, and doesn't identify with the very country he is governing. He almost seems at odds with the roots and the origins of this country. I don't understand why this man got elected at all...

I'm sure you don't understand why he got elected.

Dude you are fucking drunk
Even if that were true, I'd be sober in the morning. You'll still a crazy old fuck.

C-SPAN Survey of Presidential Leadership - Overall Ranking - C-SPAN

Guess who is the worst 20th and 21st Century president.

In order of badness, according to this website from 20th and 21st (up to the end of dubya's presidency.

Warren Harding (worst)
George W Bush
Herbert Hoover
Richard Nixon
Calvin Coolidge
Jimmy Carter
William Taft
Gerald Ford
George Bush snr
William McKinley (well he finished in 1901)
Bill Clinton
Lyndon Johnson
Ronald Reagan
Woodrow Wilson
Dwight Eisenhower
JFK
Theodore Roosevelt
Franklin Roosevelt (best)

It takes 5 Republican presidents to make it to the first Democrat.

Kennedy Still Highest-Rated Modern President Nixon Lowest

Another one, post Eisenhower by the looks of it. This one is more people's perception of presidents.

Nixon worst
Bush w.
Johnson
Carter
Ford
Bush snr
Clinton
Reagan
Kennedy

So, some commie publishes his likes and dislikes and we're all supposed to kiss his ass?

C-SPAN Survey of Presidential Leadership - Overall Ranking - C-SPAN

Guess who is the worst 20th and 21st Century president.

In order of badness, according to this website from 20th and 21st (up to the end of dubya's presidency.

Warren Harding (worst)
George W Bush
Herbert Hoover
Richard Nixon
Calvin Coolidge
Jimmy Carter
William Taft
Gerald Ford
George Bush snr
William McKinley (well he finished in 1901)
Bill Clinton
Lyndon Johnson
Ronald Reagan
Woodrow Wilson
Dwight Eisenhower
JFK
Theodore Roosevelt
Franklin Roosevelt (best)

It takes 5 Republican presidents to make it to the first Democrat.

Kennedy Still Highest-Rated Modern President Nixon Lowest

Another one, post Eisenhower by the looks of it. This one is more people's perception of presidents.

Nixon worst
Bush w.
Johnson
Carter
Ford
Bush snr
Clinton
Reagan
Kennedy

My pick for the worst is Woodrow Wilson. Most of the 20th century problems can be traced to his administration. Also he had an AG by the name of Mitchell Palmer who makes Joe McCarthy look timid by comparison, Wilson by executive order re-segregated Wash DC.
US entry into WWI, the federal reserve act and the federal income tax as written at the time came to strangle the economy in ways only rich insiders were able to avoid.

I thought you said Obammay fixed all that?

Where did you think I said that?
Correction. Liberals say that obammay has fixed all that,.

An old post. Obama was in office a couple weeks and the conservative crybabies were going after him for being a bad president. It's been an agenda fueled by republicans since inauguration day 2009, folks. Some of the same players posting here today and misspelling Obama's name on purpose like the ignorant, childish children that they really are.

another Obama fan boy. Bush was treated to far worse and had a press of Democrats constantly attacking him while Obama has been treated with kid gloves by most of the MSM

Sure, except for the fact that after 9-11 Bush had incredibly high approval ratings. They continue extremely high through the invasion and only started tanking after all the talking points that drove the war proved false. That and the incompetent way they handled the occupation. Nothing President Obama has done compares.

what were the lies?

We see you're still going to stick with that: Lying for a War BS. When it's just come out HE DIDN'T LIE
DAMN you're a liar for a liar Billy Boy Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstruction of JUSTICE. But you're still pushing he was impeached for a BLOWJOB. you have no shame do you?

I have very little shame, but the point still stands. He lied about something most of us would lie about if asked. It involved no one but him, his family and the young lady who decided to play his meat flute.

Bush's lies, however, killed 5000 servicemen, left 30,000 more with injuries. 150,000 to 1,000,000 Iraqis also died, but heck, you guys don't count the brown people.

what lies? BDS is apparently terminal

Where did you think I said that?

An old post. Obama was in office a couple weeks and the conservative crybabies were going after him for being a bad president. It's been an agenda fueled by republicans since inauguration day 2009, folks. Some of the same players posting here today and misspelling Obama's name on purpose like the ignorant, childish children that they really are.

another Obama fan boy. Bush was treated to far worse and had a press of Democrats constantly attacking him while Obama has been treated with kid gloves by most of the MSM

Sure, except for the fact that after 9-11 Bush had incredibly high approval ratings. They continue extremely high through the invasion and only started tanking after all the talking points that drove the war proved false. That and the incompetent way they handled the occupation. Nothing President Obama has done compares.

what were the lies?
Let's start with Bush claiming the reason he invaded was because Saddam Hussein wouldn't let the weapons inspectors back into Iraq...

what were the lies?
Let's start with Bush claiming the reason he invaded was because Saddam Hussein wouldn't let the weapons inspectors back into Iraq...

Have you proof those were lies?

what were the lies?

Have you proof those were lies?
Sure. Weapons inspectors went back into Iraq in November, 2002 ...

Timeline: Iraq weapons inspections

Monday, 18 November, 2002, 17:06 GMT

As weapons inspectors return to Baghdad after a four-year absence, BBC News Online examines key moments in their chequered relationship with Iraq's leadership.​

That is not sufficient to prove Bush lied
Huh? He said he invaded because Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in, when in fact, he did let the inspectors in. In what alternate universe is that not a lie?

Forum List

Back