Worst presidents ever (not including Obama, what a shame, and Bush W isn't the worst in 20th-21st C.

another Obama fan boy. Bush was treated to far worse and had a press of Democrats constantly attacking him while Obama has been treated with kid gloves by most of the MSM

Sure, except for the fact that after 9-11 Bush had incredibly high approval ratings. They continue extremely high through the invasion and only started tanking after all the talking points that drove the war proved false. That and the incompetent way they handled the occupation. Nothing President Obama has done compares.

what were the lies?

Lie by Lie A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq Mother Jones

lol, Mother Jones?
omg. that rag is run by a bunch of leftist dope smoking hippy commie sympathizers from the Frikken 60s. Maybe you weren't born yet

If the Mother Jones faithful were to vaporize tomorrow, the collective IQ of the US would increase slightly but the amount of honest debate would go way up

what's sad is how the left NEEDS these left wing sites to feed them their thinking

Well of course "truth" to someone like you because that is what you WANT the truth to fit

Joe Squeal is a Stalin (that is what Stalin means) wannabe. He is a far left hater of everything capitalist and pro freedom. he has claimed that anyone who buys a gun is a criminal because buying the gun proves MALICIOUS INTENT. Of course he loves Mother Jones. Its a rag sheet for the permanently failed parasite class.

The mother jones clowns remind me of a bumper sticker

Some people are alive ONLY because its illegal to shoot them!

I can't imagine anyone thinking Reagan isn't among the worst US presidents. His policies damaged the welfare of the American People immensely and still are harming us today.

could you be specific? He ushered in the greatest peacetime expansion of the econmy in history, I don't see where that is bad. I gave specifics about why I think Clinton the worse maybe you could oblige?

If you would like to focus on one reason, it would be supply-side economics, the idea that wholesale tax cuts are good for the economy. That kind of nonsense still has a grip on our policy-makers and is one of the greatest reasons America's economy is in trouble.

complete crap since revenues went up

stop lying

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.
90% of liberal economic theory is based on that fallacy.

I can't imagine anyone thinking Reagan isn't among the worst US presidents. His policies damaged the welfare of the American People immensely and still are harming us today.

could you be specific? He ushered in the greatest peacetime expansion of the econmy in history, I don't see where that is bad. I gave specifics about why I think Clinton the worse maybe you could oblige?

If you would like to focus on one reason, it would be supply-side economics, the idea that wholesale tax cuts are good for the economy. That kind of nonsense still has a grip on our policy-makers and is one of the greatest reasons America's economy is in trouble.

complete crap since revenues went up

stop lying

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.
90% of liberal economic theory is based on that fallacy.

Liberal economic theory pretends to be about the greater good or "helping the poor"

in reality its about the butt hurt envy of cubicle bunny white collar ne'er do wells who are upset that they aren't as wealthy as people they think they are smarter than and want policies that punish those who have prospered

That is not sufficient to prove Bush lied
Still waiting for you to explain how that was not a lie? A lie is saying something known to be not true ... at the time Bush said he invaded Iraq because Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in, Bush knew the inspectors had actually been allowed back in.

So how on Earth is that not a lie ... ?

You know liberals are desperate when they resort to shamelessly shilling for dead terrorists and brutal dictators just so they can get in an inaccurate, one-line accusation against any republican. I suppose it's a benefit to them that most of their ilk is too stupid to realize how they are demeaning themselves.

I've got no problem taking out terrorists and dictators... but you kind of have to do it right and not in the half-ass way Bush did it.

The very fact we are STILL in Afghanistan and Iraq 12 years later tells me- he didn't do it right.

MOther Jones-no credibility

Well,t hey were the ones who caught Romney telling the Wage Slaves what he really thought of them.

You're so frikken butthurt over your life you can't even think rationally. NO PARTY is going to make things better for you. The sooner you get though you head the sooner you can stop being miserable over things that has happened to you that could of happend to ANYONE

You know liberals are desperate when they resort to shamelessly shilling for dead terrorists and brutal dictators just so they can get in an inaccurate, one-line accusation against any republican. I suppose it's a benefit to them that most of their ilk is too stupid to realize how they are demeaning themselves.
So when we point out how Bush lied...

You are not 'pointing it out,' you are wishing it were so because your bumper-sticker told you it was.
Nope, that's a lie. ...

It doesn't matter what your bumper-sticker is telling you, reality won't be altered by repetition.

MOther Jones-no credibility

Well,t hey were the ones who caught Romney telling the Wage Slaves what he really thought of them.

no what happened was an angry little fairy who was part of the serving crew got his pantyhose in a knot and decided to violate his employer by leaking that story which was broadcast by a bunch of angry leftwing assholes.

Still waiting for you to explain how that was not a lie? A lie is saying something known to be not true ... at the time Bush said he invaded Iraq because Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in, Bush knew the inspectors had actually been allowed back in.

so go ahead and prove Bush knew it was not true when he said it

BDS is pretty sad disease. get some help for it. being an Obama fluffer won't cure things

You are not 'pointing it out,' you are wishing it were so because your bumper-sticker told you it was.
Nope, that's a lie. ...

It doesn't matter what your bumper-sticker is telling you, reality won't be altered by repetition.
A lie is a lie. Your denials don't alter that.

Nope, that's a lie. ...

A lie is a lie. Your denials don't alter that.

your failure of proof is typical for a Obama Fluffer with BDS

trying to make Bush look bad isn't going to make Obola Nairobi look competent

BDS is pretty sad disease. get some help for it. being an Obama fluffer won't cure things
That's pretty fucking desperate. You think there's a chance Bush didn't know the inspectors were back in Iraq? That's really the defense you're going with? You know, BDS also applies to righties who twist their brains into pretzels to defend Bush, right?

Well of course Bush knew the inspectors were back in Iraq... he warned them to get out before he invaded...

"For their own safety, all foreign nationals, including journalists and inspectors, should leave Iraq immediately. - George Bush, 3.17.2003

So Bush knew the inspectors were there, but at least 2 times after, denied they were. How is that not a lie? :dunno:

That's pretty fucking desperate. You think there's a chance Bush didn't know the inspectors were back in Iraq? That's really the defense you're going with? You know, BDS also applies to righties who twist their brains into pretzels to defend Bush, right?

Well of course Bush knew the inspectors were back in Iraq... he warned them to get out before he invaded...

"For their own safety, all foreign nationals, including journalists and inspectors, should leave Iraq immediately. - George Bush, 3.17.2003

So Bush knew the inspectors were there, but at least 2 times after, denied they were. How is that not a lie? :dunno:

desperate is whining about what Bush did 12 years ago to try to cover up for Obola's major incompetence.

desperate is whining about what Bush did 12 years ago to try to cover up for Obola's major incompetence.
I accept that as your acknowledgment that you agree Bush lied.

You're so frikken butthurt over your life you can't even think rationally. NO PARTY is going to make things better for you. The sooner you get though you head the sooner you can stop being miserable over things that has happened to you that could of happend to ANYONE

I'm being very rational.

ONe party is on the side of working people.

The other party is on the side of rich people, and gets stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests by playing on your sexual, religious and racial fears.

no what happened was an angry little fairy who was part of the serving crew got his pantyhose in a knot and decided to violate his employer by leaking that story which was broadcast by a bunch of angry leftwing assholes.

Yes, how dare he inform people of who Romney was.

Point was, Romney said those things. When he was alone in a room with his fellow rich people, he stated how he thought 47% of the country were "moochers" because they didn't pay taxes (which, by the way, wasn't anywhere near true) and voted for Democrats. He also went into a long thing about how he thought it was awesome that these Chinese babes were working 120 to one toilet behind barbed wire to make him more money.

The point is, what we got was what rich people talk about when the rest of us aren't listening.

If Romney was so proud of these views, why weren't they part of his stump speeches?

A right wingnut poll. They same one that predicted a Romney win by a landslide.

Bush is the worst by far. Were any of those presidents listed not invited to their party's convention? Besides Bush I mean?

Republicans hate Obama because he's black, he's smart, he showed them what failures Republicans and their policies are and they hate him most of all because they couldn't defeat him.
Dreppydean when is MSNBC right right?
Huh?

Forum List

Back