Worst presidents ever (not including Obama, what a shame, and Bush W isn't the worst in 20th-21st C.

That is not sufficient to prove Bush lied
Huh? He said he invaded because Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in, when in fact, he did let the inspectors in. In what alternate universe is that not a lie?

A quote is needed not what you think you remember. The inspectors left on the eve of the war so Bush woudl have had to know they were there so quote where he said just the opposite.

Let's start with Bush claiming the reason he invaded was because Saddam Hussein wouldn't let the weapons inspectors back into Iraq...

In Afghanistan he said he went in because the Taliban wouldn't give up Bin Laden. However the Taliban said they would give up Bin Laden if the US showed enough evidence for an extradition to take place.

Bush then used this as an excuse.

Not much different to what happened in Iraq.

In Iraq we know the CIA was not using normal Intelligence protocol, and was making stuff up. Why would they do this, and not the Pentagon? Why would Bush then use the CIA "information" and not the Pentagon's information?

That is not sufficient to prove Bush lied
Huh? He said he invaded because Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in, when in fact, he did let the inspectors in. In what alternate universe is that not a lie?

A quote is needed not what you think you remember. The inspectors left on the eve of the war so Bush woudl have had to know they were there so quote where he said just the opposite.
Sure ...

"We gave him a chance to allow the inspectors in, and he wouldn't let them in. And, therefore, after a reasonable request, we decided to remove him from power." - Bush, 2003

And then he said it again, years later ....

"Yes, because Saddam Hussein was unwilling to let the inspectors go in to determine whether or not the U.N. resolutions were being upheld." - Bush, 2008

You know liberals are desperate when they resort to shamelessly shilling for dead terrorists and brutal dictators just so they can get in an inaccurate, one-line accusation against any republican. I suppose it's a benefit to them that most of their ilk is too stupid to realize how they are demeaning themselves.

Let's start with Bush claiming the reason he invaded was because Saddam Hussein wouldn't let the weapons inspectors back into Iraq...

In Afghanistan he said he went in because the Taliban wouldn't give up Bin Laden. However the Taliban said they would give up Bin Laden if the US showed enough evidence for an extradition to take place.

Bush then used this as an excuse.

Not much different to what happened in Iraq.

In Iraq we know the CIA was not using normal Intelligence protocol, and was making stuff up. Why would they do this, and not the Pentagon? Why would Bush then use the CIA "information" and not the Pentagon's information?

The idea that the United States should have to provide evidence to the Taliban is absurd. Only a moron like you would think that's a legitimate argument. It would have made as much sense for Britain to prove that Germany fired the first shot during the invasion of Poland.

You know liberals are desperate when they resort to shamelessly shilling for dead terrorists and brutal dictators just so they can get in an inaccurate, one-line accusation against any republican. I suppose it's a benefit to them that most of their ilk is too stupid to realize how they are demeaning themselves.
So when we point out how Bush lied, we shouldn't post his lies when challenged? Is that what you're saying?

So when we point out how Bush lied...

You are not 'pointing it out,' you are wishing it were so because your bumper-sticker told you it was.

Where did you think I said that?
Correction. Liberals say that obammay has fixed all that,.

An old post. Obama was in office a couple weeks and the conservative crybabies were going after him for being a bad president. It's been an agenda fueled by republicans since inauguration day 2009, folks. Some of the same players posting here today and misspelling Obama's name on purpose like the ignorant, childish children that they really are.

another Obama fan boy. Bush was treated to far worse and had a press of Democrats constantly attacking him while Obama has been treated with kid gloves by most of the MSM

Sure, except for the fact that after 9-11 Bush had incredibly high approval ratings. They continue extremely high through the invasion and only started tanking after all the talking points that drove the war proved false. That and the incompetent way they handled the occupation. Nothing President Obama has done compares.

what were the lies?

Lie by Lie A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq Mother Jones

I can't imagine anyone thinking Reagan isn't among the worst US presidents. His policies damaged the welfare of the American People immensely and still are harming us today.

could you be specific? He ushered in the greatest peacetime expansion of the econmy in history, I don't see where that is bad. I gave specifics about why I think Clinton the worse maybe you could oblige?

If you would like to focus on one reason, it would be supply-side economics, the idea that wholesale tax cuts are good for the economy. That kind of nonsense still has a grip on our policy-makers and is one of the greatest reasons America's economy is in trouble.

The idea that the United States should have to provide evidence to the Taliban is absurd. Only a moron like you would think that's a legitimate argument. It would have made as much sense for Britain to prove that Germany fired the first shot during the invasion of Poland.

Would you think better or worse for the US extraditing someone based on nothing?

When has the US ever done this?

The point being, if it was so clear, why couldn't Bush and his team prove it?

Or do you mean "the idea that the US would abide by international law, morals, ethics is absurd"?

Last edited:
So when we point out how Bush lied...

You are not 'pointing it out,' you are wishing it were so because your bumper-sticker told you it was.
Nope, that's a lie. A bald-faced one at that. No need for me to wish it to be so as it is. Saying he invaded Iraq because Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in is such a lie, Bush's nose would poke out your eye if he were Pinocchio.

An old post. Obama was in office a couple weeks and the conservative crybabies were going after him for being a bad president. It's been an agenda fueled by republicans since inauguration day 2009, folks. Some of the same players posting here today and misspelling Obama's name on purpose like the ignorant, childish children that they really are.

another Obama fan boy. Bush was treated to far worse and had a press of Democrats constantly attacking him while Obama has been treated with kid gloves by most of the MSM

Sure, except for the fact that after 9-11 Bush had incredibly high approval ratings. They continue extremely high through the invasion and only started tanking after all the talking points that drove the war proved false. That and the incompetent way they handled the occupation. Nothing President Obama has done compares.

what were the lies?

MOther Jones-no credibility

I can't imagine anyone thinking Reagan isn't among the worst US presidents. His policies damaged the welfare of the American People immensely and still are harming us today.

could you be specific? He ushered in the greatest peacetime expansion of the econmy in history, I don't see where that is bad. I gave specifics about why I think Clinton the worse maybe you could oblige?

If you would like to focus on one reason, it would be supply-side economics, the idea that wholesale tax cuts are good for the economy. That kind of nonsense still has a grip on our policy-makers and is one of the greatest reasons America's economy is in trouble.

complete crap since revenues went up

stop lying

complete crap since revenues went up

stop lying

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.

what were the lies?

lol, Mother Jones?
omg. that rag is run by a bunch of leftist dope smoking hippy commie sympathizers from the Frikken 60s. Maybe you weren't born yet

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

what were the lies?

lol, Mother Jones?
omg. that rag is run by a bunch of leftist dope smoking hippy commie sympathizers from the Frikken 60s. Maybe you weren't born yet

If the Mother Jones faithful were to vaporize tomorrow, the collective IQ of the US would increase slightly but the amount of honest debate would go way up

Forum List

Back