Worst presidents ever (not including Obama, what a shame, and Bush W isn't the worst in 20th-21st C.

A right wingnut poll. They same one that predicted a Romney win by a landslide.

Bush is the worst by far. Were any of those presidents listed not invited to their party's convention? Besides Bush I mean?

Republicans hate Obama because he's black, he's smart, he showed them what failures Republicans and their policies are and they hate him most of all because they couldn't defeat him.
Dreppydean when is MSNBC right right?

Dumb ass it's coming from MSNBC they had to shore up the numbers
But regardless it says obama the worse president
THE END.

It was a Quinnipiac poll that has 33 percent saying Obama is the worst. Meaning the a full 67% believe another is the worst, not Obama.

And then again, more people say Obama was worse than any of the other Presidents since WWII. He won the vote for being the worst.
Let the record stand obama is the worse president of all times.
52% said America would have been better off if Romney had won.
No difference between either though.

54% SAID OBAMA IS NOT COMPETENT TO GOVERN
14% said obamna is the best president.

Because the fools who make these lists are statists like you. They want a president who expands the size and wealth of government, while ignoring the Constitution...just like you do.

So is it any wonder they would rate Coolidge poorly, since he was all about the rule of law...something you know nothing of.

Actually, they rate Coolidge poorly because he helped create the conditions that caused the worst depression in history. A Depression so bad they stopped calling them Depressions.

Nonsense.

Statist Logic:
Coolidge helped cause the Great Depression even though he was not president when it began. For this, he should be rated poorly.

Yet those same statists rate FDR great (#3), even though he prolonged the Great Depression for ten years with absurdly amateurish interventionist economic policies, which caused terrible suffering for millions of Americans.

Makes sense to statists like you. You can be counted on to be duped over and over and over........................................................................................

Statist Logic:
Coolidge helped cause the Great Depression even though he was not president when it began. For this, he should be rated poorly.

All the things that caused it were his policies, including lax regulation of the banks and stock market.

Yet those same statists rate FDR great (#3), even though he prolonged the Great Depression for ten years with absurdly amateurish interventionist economic policies, which caused terrible suffering for millions of Americans.

Makes sense to statists like you. You can be counted on to be duped over and over and over

The reason why the Great Depression was prolonged was that FDR didn't get enough of what he wanted- government investment in the economy, until the war broke out. Then we did spending like no ones business and had forty years of prosperity.

The Republicans found a way to fuck that up, eventually.

Statist Logic:

All the things that caused it were his policies, including lax regulation of the banks and stock market.

Makes sense to statists like you. You can be counted on to be duped over and over and over

The reason why the Great Depression was prolonged was that FDR didn't get enough of what he wanted- government investment in the economy, until the war broke out. Then we did spending like no ones business and had forty years of prosperity.

The Republicans found a way to fuck that up, eventually.

FDR got just about EVERYTHING he wanted....which is why the Great Depression lasted so long. So....once again you are WRONG.

Had Coolidge been POTUS, instead of Stalin's Stooge, the Great Depression would have ended very quickly as was done in the early 1920s. Coolidge would have allowed the market to correct itself rather than imposed government dictates that prolonged it.

BO is doing the same thing today....prolonging the Great Recession. One would think you and he would know of FDR's failures and not to repeat them, but no. Elite statists like FDR, BO, and you only care about expanding the power and wealth of government...and the wealthy elite.

FDR got just about EVERYTHING he wanted....which is why the Great Depression lasted so long. So....once again you are WRONG.

Well, no, he didn't. Congress was never willing to spend as much as he wanted, and the Supreme Court flustered him frequently.

Had Coolidge been POTUS, instead of Stalin's Stooge, the Great Depression would have ended very quickly as was done in the early 1920s. Coolidge would have allowed the market to correct itself rather than imposed government dictates that prolonged it.

Coolidge was the guy who cut military spending to the point where the Army was training with broomsticks.

Well, no, he didn't. Congress was never willing to spend as much as he wanted, and the Supreme Court flustered him frequently.

Coolidge was the guy who cut military spending to the point where the Army was training with broomsticks.

Yep...your boy FDR, who NEVER abided by the Constitution, tried to pack the court with his chosen cronies and nearly succeeded...and no doubt you approve of his elitist and dictatorial efforts.

And we did not need a huge standing army during Coolidge's time. So you should be thanking him rather than condemning him....but you can always be counted on to believe in foolishness.

Yep...your boy FDR, who NEVER abided by the Constitution, tried to pack the court with his chosen cronies and nearly succeeded...and no doubt you approve of his elitist and dictatorial efforts.

And we did not need a huge standing army during Coolidge's time. So you should be thanking him rather than condemning him....but you can always be counted on to believe in foolishness.

No, we really needed a large standing army. Germany and Japan wouldn't have tried to pull the shit they did if they were really worried.

No, we really needed a large standing army. Germany and Japan wouldn't have tried to pull the shit they did if they were really worried.

Wrong again.

Since my time on Earth I rate the worst as being William Jefferson Clinton.

Now I don't expect most left wingers to agree but here is my reasoning.

1. He sullied the office of the Presidency with his affairs.
2. He degraded the office of the Presidency and the trust of the American people when he lied UNDER OATH. He didn't just avoid the truth he LIED. At least he degraded the trust of those Americans that think that those sworn to uphold the truth, uphold the truth.
3. This is the biggest reason, his free trade agreements. None that would have passed without him pushing for them harder then anything else. They would not have passed with a Republican president. The results were predicted then and we are seeing the results now. No one should be surprised.
4. Waco. Won't even go into those details.
5. His foreign policy ineptness lead to the rise of OBL and 9/11.

Obama is a close second even though the BUSH administrations are nothing to crow about. My reasoning:

1. The MSM has taken a total dive for him covering his many faults.
2. He targeted and killed Americans without due process then lied about it.
3. He has not united the country but divided it as never before.
4. His wife.
5. His usurping the COTUS to get his own way.
6. His inability to work with the other side of the aisle. Basically that is a front because he has gotten all of his major initiatives.
7. His appointing of unqualified radicals to his cabinet and elsewhere.

Carter was bad in that he handled situation beyond his control badly. His malaise speach was not very inspriring and what else is the job of the President?

JFK, the best? Hardly had enough time in office to make that claim. Almost brought us to nuclear war and got us initially involved in Vietnam. BUT, Camelot made the American people feel good and JFK could inspire with his rhetoric. He was a leader so I do rate him pretty high for that reason.

Reagan had many faults. But at least he was a leader. A leader that should have left NO doubt where his loyalty rested. His "voo doo" econmoics ushered in the greatest peace time expansion of the economy in history. Was the man perfect, no one is perfect, was he a leader? Most definitely.

Nixon, did some really good things and really did some bad things. His place in history is assured but even with the bad, the worse? Not by a long shot. At least then we had a press willing to take on the president, very unlike today.

LBJ, totally blew, why he is not close to the bottom is anyone's guess. Not because he and the Republicans got a civil rights bill passed but because of what he said in private. Two faced for sure, and don't forget, Vietnam was all his.

GWB senior, a side note in history. Did what he had to do, probably should have been reelected but a MSM in the tank for the democrats did him in. And of course, "read my lips" didn't help.

Eisenhower, man do I love those interstates. Man do I love his stand against segregation and civil rights.

Clinton was one of the most popular. He left office with like, 65% approval rating.

Only one president has ever "left office" with higher, and that was FDR and he died.

So Clinton has the highest approval rating for leaving the White House alive, ever.

Polls, driven by polls. Just shows how the people can be fools. It is no wonder considering that the MSM is in the democrat bag. Other then quoting some poll which you don't provide a link, do you have anything at all to stay about the long lasting damage he did?

I was just talking with my room mate about this today.

My top 3 worst presidents?

In this order....................................

1) Ronald Reagan (not only did he almost break the military, but his policies put a lot of us in danger. I remember the USO bombings of the 80's, because I was serving at that time).

2) George Bush Jr. (not only did he lie to get us into a war that his daddy never finished with Saddam, but he also lifted many restrictions on banks that put us into one of the worst recessions of all time, and cut taxes for the rich in a time of war, when taxes should have been raised. Check out what happened in WWII).

3) Richard Nixon (he was a liar and a thief, but he's still not as bad as Jr. or Reagan because he at least got us out of Viet Nam).
I suppose you agree obama is the worse president? Since Nixon was a lair and obama is a liar and obama has kept everything Bush did in place or made it worse.
But Reagan? dude stop smoking the crack.
Maybe you should stop drinking the Kool aid. ;)
Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs Growth And Investing - Forbes
WTF was that? Maybe you should stop smoking obama's peanuts from his shit.
obama is a major liar
obama has not changed one thing Bush did
everything obama does is for political points and most times like Iraq backfire
obama had an Ambassador killed Bush didn't
There again obama used that for political reasons.
obama is the worse president in American history.
Using your logic, Bush had 3,000 people killed on 9.11

Now I don't expect most left wingers to agree but here is my reasoning.

1. He sullied the office of the Presidency with his affairs.
2. He degraded the office of the Presidency and the trust of the American people when he lied UNDER OATH. He didn't just avoid the truth he LIED. At least he degraded the trust of those Americans that think that those sworn to uphold the truth, uphold the truth.
3. This is the biggest reason, his free trade agreements. None that would have passed without him pushing for them harder then anything else. They would not have passed with a Republican president. The results were predicted then and we are seeing the results now. No one should be surprised.
4. Waco. Won't even go into those details.
5. His foreign policy ineptness lead to the rise of OBL and 9/11.

1. You think Clinton was the only president who was getting some tail on the side?
2. So lying about war doesn't degrade the presidency, lying about selling weapons to terrorists doesn't degrade the presidency, but lying about a blow job does degrade the presidency? Interesting.
3. Reagan passed free trade agreements, and both Bushes did. Free trade sucks, but both parties have been pushing it for a long time.
4. Yes, i know you still weep for child-molesting gun nuts who think they are Jesus.
5. I think it was your boy Reagan who armed Bin Laden and called him a "Freedom Fighter" that had more to do with his rise. Just saying.

We see you're still going to stick with that: Lying for a War BS. When it's just come out HE DIDN'T LIE
DAMN you're a liar for a liar Billy Boy Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstruction of JUSTICE. But you're still pushing he was impeached for a BLOWJOB. you have no shame do you?

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) will be judged by history to be a solid Top Ten pick.

And he still has two years left!

For what reason? Other then he is black?
For one, the economy. Some predicted we could head into a depression. That didn't happen. Many others predicted there would be a double dip recession. That didn't happen either. Instead, what did happen is the longest period of job growth recorded in the private sector in U.S. history; currently up to 55 months and counting.

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) will be judged by history to be a solid Top Ten pick.

And he still has two years left!

For what reason? Other then he is black?
For one, the economy. Some predicted we could head into a depression. That didn't happen. Many others predicted there would be a double dip recession. That didn't happen either. Instead, what did happen is the longest period of job growth recorded in the private sector in U.S. history; currently up to 55 months and counting.

Really, the economy? The longest and weakest recovery in history which should have been the longest and strongest when we review the history of other recoveries. What you quote about employment is the same thing that should have happened with the economy. Obama started in a hole there was only one way up. What may have gotten is growth in certain job sectors but, the disabled rolls have swelled. Those just dropping out and not worked has swelled. All bought and paid for by HUGE debt put on our children.

As for predictions. I have been reading for quite some time that Armageddon was coming soon, well soon passed a long time ago. You are quoted the same economists that didn't warn us about 2008 and we are to trust them to tell us what COULD have happened, really?

Forum List

Back