Worst presidents ever (not including Obama, what a shame, and Bush W isn't the worst in 20th-21st C.

Why would you think I care? I do think it's unusual for a sailor to be scared of going to the USO and weird that a middle-aged man has a room mate. It creates a rather comical image, you've gotta admit.

Why is it weird that a middle aged man has a room mate?

House repossessions have been high the last years, who benefits? Oh, rich people often as they can buy up cheap houses and sell them when the economy gets back on track later. Unemployment's high too, who benefits, oh, rich people, they can pay less, get people to work longer.
I thought you said Obammay fixed all that?

Why would you think I care? I do think it's unusual for a sailor to be scared of going to the USO and weird that a middle-aged man has a room mate. It creates a rather comical image, you've gotta admit.

House repossessions have been high the last years, who benefits? Oh, rich people often as they can buy up cheap houses and sell them when the economy gets back on track later. Unemployment's high too, who benefits, oh, rich people, they can pay less, get people to work longer.

Where did you think I said that?

OK. If saying it's weird that a middle-aged man lives with a roommate offends you, then I shall say comical. That, coupled with a "fighting" military man afraid to go to the USO is pretty funny.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Correction. Liberals say that obammay has fixed all that,.

OK. If saying it's weird that a middle-aged man lives with a roommate offends you, then I shall say comical. That, coupled with a "fighting" military man afraid to go to the USO is pretty funny.

Why comical? Because not everyone's a rich as you are?

I know plenty of people who are middle aged who live with other people. Then again I'm not rich.

Correction. Liberals say that obammay has fixed all that,.

So what does this have to do with anything then?

Why comical? Because not everyone's a rich as you are?

I know plenty of people who are middle aged who live with other people. Then again I'm not rich.
Yeah, middle-aged people live with others, people they're married to or family. I still acquaint middle-aged people who live as roommates as gay or in some kind of relationship. Maybe even more so now that gays are marrying.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Yeah, middle-aged people live with others, people they're married to or family. I still acquaint middle-aged people who live as roommates as gay or in some kind of relationship. Maybe even more so now that gays are marrying.

Oh, sure, death doesn't happen, divorce doesn't happen, everyone lives happily ever after for the rest of time.

Maybe you should try looking at people who have roommates as not living the perfect 1950s life (of dross)

Since my time on Earth I rate the worst as being William Jefferson Clinton.

Now I don't expect most left wingers to agree but here is my reasoning.

1. He sullied the office of the Presidency with his affairs.
2. He degraded the office of the Presidency and the trust of the American people when he lied UNDER OATH. He didn't just avoid the truth he LIED. At least he degraded the trust of those Americans that think that those sworn to uphold the truth, uphold the truth.
3. This is the biggest reason, his free trade agreements. None that would have passed without him pushing for them harder then anything else. They would not have passed with a Republican president. The results were predicted then and we are seeing the results now. No one should be surprised.
4. Waco. Won't even go into those details.
5. His foreign policy ineptness lead to the rise of OBL and 9/11.

Obama is a close second even though the BUSH administrations are nothing to crow about. My reasoning:

1. The MSM has taken a total dive for him covering his many faults.
2. He targeted and killed Americans without due process then lied about it.
3. He has not united the country but divided it as never before.
4. His wife.
5. His usurping the COTUS to get his own way.
6. His inability to work with the other side of the aisle. Basically that is a front because he has gotten all of his major initiatives.
7. His appointing of unqualified radicals to his cabinet and elsewhere.

Carter was bad in that he handled situation beyond his control badly. His malaise speach was not very inspriring and what else is the job of the President?

JFK, the best? Hardly had enough time in office to make that claim. Almost brought us to nuclear war and got us initially involved in Vietnam. BUT, Camelot made the American people feel good and JFK could inspire with his rhetoric. He was a leader so I do rate him pretty high for that reason.

Reagan had many faults. But at least he was a leader. A leader that should have left NO doubt where his loyalty rested. His "voo doo" econmoics ushered in the greatest peace time expansion of the economy in history. Was the man perfect, no one is perfect, was he a leader? Most definitely.

Nixon, did some really good things and really did some bad things. His place in history is assured but even with the bad, the worse? Not by a long shot. At least then we had a press willing to take on the president, very unlike today.

LBJ, totally blew, why he is not close to the bottom is anyone's guess. Not because he and the Republicans got a civil rights bill passed but because of what he said in private. Two faced for sure, and don't forget, Vietnam was all his.

GWB senior, a side note in history. Did what he had to do, probably should have been reelected but a MSM in the tank for the democrats did him in. And of course, "read my lips" didn't help.

Eisenhower, man do I love those interstates. Man do I love his stand against segregation and civil rights.

Last edited:
Obama is the worst. He violated the Constitution by having the NSA Spy on us and having the IRS audit us. The dam has been breached, there are no limits on the Federal government powers

Moreover, he is a pathological lair

Since my time on Earth I rate the worst as being William Jefferson Clinton.

Now I don't expect most left wingers to agree but here is my reasoning.

1. He sullied the office of the Presidency with his affairs.
2. He degraded the office of the Presidency and the trust of the American people when he lied UNDER OATH. He didn't just avoid the truth he LIED. At least he degraded the trust of those Americans that think that those sworn to uphold the truth, uphold the truth.
3. This is the biggest reason, his free trade agreements. None that would have passed without him pushing for them harder then anything else. They would not have passed with a Republican president. The results were predicted then and we are seeing the results now. No one should be surprised.
4. Waco. Won't even go into those details.
5. His foreign policy ineptness lead to the rise of OBL and 9/11.

Obama is a close second even though the BUSH administrations are nothing to crow about. My reasoning:

1. The MSM has taken a total dive for him covering his many faults.
2. He targeted and killed Americans without due process then lied about it.
3. He has not united the country but divided it as never before.
4. His wife.
5. His usurping the COTUS to get his own way.
6. His inability to work with the other side of the aisle. Basically that is a front because he has gotten all of his major initiatives.
7. His appointing of unqualified radicals to his cabinet and elsewhere.

Carter was bad in that he handled situation beyond his control badly. His malaise speach was not very inspriring and what else is the job of the President?

JFK, the best? Hardly had enough time in office to make that claim. Almost brought us to nuclear war and got us initially involved in Vietnam. BUT, Camelot made the American people feel good and JFK could inspire with his rhetoric. He was a leader so I do rate him pretty high for that reason.

Reagan had many faults. But at least he was a leader. A leader that should have left NO doubt where his loyalty rested. His "voo doo" econmoics ushered in the greatest peace time expansion of the economy in history. Was the man perfect, no one is perfect, was he a leader? Most definitely.

Nixon, did some really good things and really did some bad things. His place in history is assured but even with the bad, the worse? Not by a long shot. At least then we had a press willing to take on the president, very unlike today.

LBJ, totally blew, why he is not close to the bottom is anyone's guess. Not because he and the Republicans got a civil rights bill passed but because of what he said in private. Two faced for sure, and don't forget, Vietnam was all his.

GWB senior, a side note in history. Did what he had to do, probably should have been reelected but a MSM in the tank for the democrats did him in. And of course, "read my lips" didn't help.

Eisenhower, man do I love those interstates. Man do I love his stand against segregation and civil rights.

Clinton was one of the most popular. He left office with like, 65% approval rating.

Only one president has ever "left office" with higher, and that was FDR and he died.

So Clinton has the highest approval rating for leaving the White House alive, ever.

Obama is the worst. He violated the Constitution by having the NSA Spy on us and having the IRS audit us. The dam has been breached, there are no limits on the Federal government powers

Moreover, he is a pathological lair

So, that would put him in with, wait, most other presidents. Which president didn't lie continually? It's funny, people moan when they're being lied to, and they moan even more when they're being told the truth.

C-SPAN Survey of Presidential Leadership - Overall Ranking - C-SPAN

Guess who is the worst 20th and 21st Century president.

In order of badness, according to this website from 20th and 21st (up to the end of dubya's presidency.

Warren Harding (worst)
George W Bush
Herbert Hoover
Richard Nixon
Calvin Coolidge
Jimmy Carter
William Taft
Gerald Ford
George Bush snr
William McKinley (well he finished in 1901)
Bill Clinton
Lyndon Johnson
Ronald Reagan
Woodrow Wilson
Dwight Eisenhower
JFK
Theodore Roosevelt
Franklin Roosevelt (best)

I'd put Nixon, Carter and Johnson higher. I'd put JFK a little lower.

Dumb ass it's coming from MSNBC they had to shore up the numbers
But regardless it says obama the worse president
THE END.

It was a Quinnipiac poll that has 33 percent saying Obama is the worst. Meaning the a full 67% believe another is the worst, not Obama.
Let the record stand obama is the worse president of all times.
52% said America would have been better off if Romney had won.
No difference between either though.

54% SAID OBAMA IS NOT COMPETENT TO GOVERN
14% said obamna is the best president.

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) will be judged by history to be a solid Top Ten pick.

And he still has two years left!

Forum List

Back