Worst presidents ever (not including Obama, what a shame, and Bush W isn't the worst in 20th-21st C.

Dumb ass it's coming from MSNBC they had to shore up the numbers
But regardless it says obama the worse president
THE END.

It was a Quinnipiac poll that has 33 percent saying Obama is the worst. Meaning the a full 67% believe another is the worst, not Obama.

And then again, more people say Obama was worse than any of the other Presidents since WWII. He won the vote for being the worst.

Because the fools who make these lists are statists like you. They want a president who expands the size and wealth of government, while ignoring the Constitution...just like you do.

So is it any wonder they would rate Coolidge poorly, since he was all about the rule of law...something you know nothing of.

Actually, they rate Coolidge poorly because he helped create the conditions that caused the worst depression in history. A Depression so bad they stopped calling them Depressions.

I served in the USN from 1979-2002. Reagan was the best thing to ever happen to the military. Carter damn near ruined it. During Carters time the military was full of drugged out vietnam era slobs and criminals. Reagan ordered project upgrade in the early 80's to get rid of poor performing sailors and marines.

Yes, those $200 hammers and $600 toilet seats turned the tide.

Now I don't expect most left wingers to agree but here is my reasoning.

1. He sullied the office of the Presidency with his affairs.
2. He degraded the office of the Presidency and the trust of the American people when he lied UNDER OATH. He didn't just avoid the truth he LIED. At least he degraded the trust of those Americans that think that those sworn to uphold the truth, uphold the truth.
3. This is the biggest reason, his free trade agreements. None that would have passed without him pushing for them harder then anything else. They would not have passed with a Republican president. The results were predicted then and we are seeing the results now. No one should be surprised.
4. Waco. Won't even go into those details.
5. His foreign policy ineptness lead to the rise of OBL and 9/11.

1. You think Clinton was the only president who was getting some tail on the side?
2. So lying about war doesn't degrade the presidency, lying about selling weapons to terrorists doesn't degrade the presidency, but lying about a blow job does degrade the presidency? Interesting.
3. Reagan passed free trade agreements, and both Bushes did. Free trade sucks, but both parties have been pushing it for a long time.
4. Yes, i know you still weep for child-molesting gun nuts who think they are Jesus.
5. I think it was your boy Reagan who armed Bin Laden and called him a "Freedom Fighter" that had more to do with his rise. Just saying.

Historians, like most academics, suck on the public tit and are predisposed to favor presidents who fund the public teatery more than Republicans. SO its a bullshit poll

plus there is dichotomy

Harding and carter suck because they were incompetent boobs

FDR sucks because he was effective in totally sodomizing the constitution and imposing a complete rape of the limits imposed on the federal government

two very different kinds of SUCK

FDR sucks because he was effective in totally sodomizing the constitution and imposing a complete rape of the limits imposed on the federal government

Only if you have a cultist regard for the intent of 18th century slave-rapists.

The thing was, FDR did what he had to do to govern a country in the 20th century facing enemies capable of annihilating us.

I served in the USN from 1979-2002. Reagan was the best thing to ever happen to the military. Carter damn near ruined it. During Carters time the military was full of drugged out vietnam era slobs and criminals. Reagan ordered project upgrade in the early 80's to get rid of poor performing sailors and marines.

Yes, those $200 hammers and $600 toilet seats turned the tide.

Isn't that a quote from independence day?

Obama is the worst. He violated the Constitution by having the NSA Spy on us and having the IRS audit us. The dam has been breached, there are no limits on the Federal government powers

Moreover, he is a pathological lair
this is funny if it wasnt so stupid

Only if you have a cultist regard for the intent of 18th century slave-rapists.

The thing was, FDR did what he had to do to govern a country in the 20th century facing enemies capable of annihilating us.

yeah he really needed to impose unconstitutional federal gun control laws and claim congress had the power to regulate a farmer growing wheat for his own use in order to defeat Nazis and Tojo

Why would you think I care? I do think it's unusual for a sailor to be scared of going to the USO and weird that a middle-aged man has a room mate. It creates a rather comical image, you've gotta admit.

Why is it weird that a middle aged man has a room mate?

House repossessions have been high the last years, who benefits? Oh, rich people often as they can buy up cheap houses and sell them when the economy gets back on track later. Unemployment's high too, who benefits, oh, rich people, they can pay less, get people to work longer.
I thought you said Obammay fixed all that?

Where did you think I said that?
Correction. Liberals say that obammay has fixed all that,.

An old post. Obama was in office a couple weeks and the conservative crybabies were going after him for being a bad president. It's been an agenda fueled by republicans since inauguration day 2009, folks. Some of the same players posting here today and misspelling Obama's name on purpose like the ignorant, childish children that they really are.

Why would you think I care? I do think it's unusual for a sailor to be scared of going to the USO and weird that a middle-aged man has a room mate. It creates a rather comical image, you've gotta admit.

House repossessions have been high the last years, who benefits? Oh, rich people often as they can buy up cheap houses and sell them when the economy gets back on track later. Unemployment's high too, who benefits, oh, rich people, they can pay less, get people to work longer.

An old post. Obama was in office a couple weeks and the conservative crybabies were going after him for being a bad president. It's been an agenda fueled by republicans since inauguration day 2009, folks. Some of the same players posting here today and misspelling Obama's name on purpose like the ignorant, childish children that they really are.

another Obama fan boy. Bush was treated to far worse and had a press of Democrats constantly attacking him while Obama has been treated with kid gloves by most of the MSM

Obama is the worst. He violated the Constitution by having the NSA Spy on us and having the IRS audit us. The dam has been breached, there are no limits on the Federal government powers

Moreover, he is a pathological lair
this is funny if it wasnt so stupid

You mean this would be funny if it weren't so true? :) Dumbass
you think it started with Obama? HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH moron

It's not about what i think it's about what crusader meant.

A right wingnut poll. They same one that predicted a Romney win by a landslide.

Bush is the worst by far. Were any of those presidents listed not invited to their party's convention? Besides Bush I mean?

Republicans hate Obama because he's black, he's smart, he showed them what failures Republicans and their policies are and they hate him most of all because they couldn't defeat him.

another Obama fan boy. Bush was treated to far worse and had a press of Democrats constantly attacking him while Obama has been treated with kid gloves by most of the MSM
That's bullshit and you know it. After 9/11, Bush had the highest ratings of any president in US History. But after the majority of Americans realized what he led us in to and how he ruined the economy, that's when they turned against him.

Remember, even Republicans didn't want him at their convention.

That fucking scumbag FDR was easily the worst president we've ever had. obama seems jealous of this and is trying to take the title.

Forum List

Back