Zone1 Worshipping Mary

Lastly, Pope St. John Paul II also invoked our Blessed Mother when he was shot May 13, 1981, as he was passing through the crowd of St. Peter’s Square. Struck with two bullets, he fell into the arms of his secretary, Archbishop Dziwisz, who asked, “Where?” “In the stomach,” the pope replied. Archbishop Dziwisz asked, “Does it hurt very much?” The pope faintly responded, “Yes. Oh Mary, my mother, my mother,” and fell from consciousness.
You wanted him to call on Eve as his mother? Are you aware there are studies about how many men call on their mothers (even those who have already passed on) when they are in danger of death?

But just guess who Pope John Paul II called on for forgiveness of sins.

• Catholics are happy to be compared to Jews as our faith is rooted in Judaism. We will joyfully admit this from the housetops.
  • If one is not Catholic (and this includes atheists) you are not going to hell. That is yet another non-Catholic invention. Catholicism teaches we do not know who--if anyone-is in hell. Those who are not Catholic are confidently left in the hands of a truly merciful and loving God. "Going to hell" is a fabrication by non-Catholics. I have often wondered about their need to fabricate.
Going to hell is a metaphor for the judgment of eternal death.

Last edited:
I am creating this thread for those who question whether or not it is consistent with God's will that people pray to and venerate Mary, the biological mother of Jesus on Earth.

Exodus 20:3-5 KJV
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Worshipping and venerating Mary is contrary to what God told us.

View attachment 873946
You're like a dog with a bone.

You're like a dog with a bone.

To the reader, this is another Catholic cultist. He and other Catholics should be utterly ignored as they parrot a lot of false doctrines.

• Catholics are happy to be compared to Jews as our faith is rooted in Judaism. We will joyfully admit this from the housetops.
  • If one is not Catholic (and this includes atheists) you are not going to hell. That is yet another non-Catholic invention. Catholicism teaches we do not know who--if anyone-is in hell. Those who are not Catholic are confidently left in the hands of a truly merciful and loving God. "Going to hell" is a fabrication by non-Catholics. I have often wondered about their need to fabricate.

“Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. 2. Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both).

To the reader, this is another Catholic cultist. He and other Catholics should be utterly ignored as they parrot a lot of false doctrines.
I say you are bearing false witness against me and you should be ashamed of your behavior.

Catholic cultist
Where does this fall on pyramid?
1702744552954.png

“Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. 2. Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both).

To the reader, Catholic cultists always attempt to obfuscate the topic with verses that don't apply when it comes to discerning what is from God and which is not. The topic is praying to Mary and the faithful follower of Jesus strives to understand what God wants and then to do what God wants. Catholics don't share the theology. Catholics follow and serve the Catholic organization, even when it contradicts what God wants.

He and other Catholics should be utterly ignored as they parrot a lot of false doctrines.
I believe that growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth. Refusing to explore all sides of an issue - like you are literally recommending - is the antithesis of the search for truth, and God is Truth. Which is why anyone who worships God worships him in spirit and truth.

Honest men can have honest differences of opinions and should not have to fear voicing their honest differences of opinions. The men who are afraid of having their opinions challenged and actively seek to squelch all challenges are not honest men because honest men welcome all challenges.

This topic has been discussed to death and yet you continue to falsely accuse your neighbor of violating the 1st commandment. And now you want it to become a public decree and banish all catholic thought.

I think you need to re-evaluate your entire life.

To the reader, Catholic cultists always attempt to obfuscate the topic with verses that don't apply when it comes to discerning what is from God and which is not. The topic is praying to Mary and the faithful follower of Jesus strives to understand what God wants and then to do what God wants. Catholics don't share the theology. Catholics follow and serve the Catholic organization, even when it contradicts what God wants.
You should be ashamed of yourself and issue an apology immediately.

I believe that growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth.
Our disconnect is that I follow the Bible and I go where it takes me. You follow the Catholic organization and you follow it where it takes you even when it contradicts the word of God. I might as well be "exploring all sides" with a Buddhist.

Our disconnect is that I follow the Bible and I go where it takes me. You follow the Catholic organization and you follow it where it takes you even when it contradicts the word of God. I might as well be "exploring all sides" with a Buddhist.
You are making it personal and I find your behavior offensive.

You are making it personal and I find your behavior offensive.
I view the Bible as the ultimate authority and you view the Catholic organization as the ultimate authority. It is what it is. You can't claim to be a devout follower of Jesus when you don't actually believe, let alone follow what he taught. I'm a follower of Jesus (sometimes) and you're a follower of the Catholic cult. Embrace it.

I view the Bible as the ultimate authority and you view the Catholic organization as the ultimate authority. It is what it is. You can't claim to be a devout follower of Jesus when you don't actually believe, let alone follow what he taught. I'm a follower of Jesus (sometimes) and you're a follower of the Catholic cult. Embrace it.
I don't really care. I can't get past your bearing false witness against me and lack of remorse for it.

I don't really care. I can't get past your bearing false witness against me and lack of remorse for it.
It's not "bearing false witness" to say that you follow the Catholic organization and put its teachings before the teachings of Jesus. That's a FACT. I recommend that you leave the Catholic cult and follow JESUS.

The cult of Mary brought a sense of humanity to the late Middle Ages.

Anybody has trouble with venerating Mary is a knot head.

Anybody has trouble with venerating Mary is a knot head.
Why worship the creation over the creator, particularly when we're commanded NOT to do so?

If Satan brought peace to the world, would you say one is a "knot head" to worship him?

Forum List

Back