Worshiping A New God

Thanks, turz.....

But I'm gonna push that date back a few decades.

It was Franklin Roosevelt's disregard of the Constitution and spirituality that set the nation on this downward course.

His embrace of materialism explains his infatuation with Joseph Stalin and communism.

" In July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, the President manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation.

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Yeah,those fucking coal miners demanding safe working conditions and good pay and that commie bastard FDR wanted to give it to them despite what Jesus said.

And the OP continues to fail. America is truly fortunate that PC and turzovka do not set the standards for our culture and do not make our laws.

And the OP continues to fail. America is truly fortunate that PC and turzovka do not set the standards for our culture and do not make our laws.
It is not by laws that we would hope to prevail. It is by reason and faith and natural law that would be our hope.

But since man is so self-centered, so naïve to pursue temporal pleasure over both his eternal destiny and the common good, we have “your world” now in place, not ours. Welcome to decadence and sorrow.

Thanks, turz.....

But I'm gonna push that date back a few decades.

It was Franklin Roosevelt's disregard of the Constitution and spirituality that set the nation on this downward course.

His embrace of materialism explains his infatuation with Joseph Stalin and communism.

" In July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, the President manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation.

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Yeah,those fucking coal miners demanding safe working conditions and good pay and that commie bastard FDR wanted to give it to them despite what Jesus said.

Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation.

Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation.

All of which is relevent to what, exactly?

FDR was awesome because he put doing the right thing above politics. same with Lincoln. The Great Presidents are the ones who didn't feel bound by the Slave Rapists.

All of which is relevent to what, exactly?

FDR was awesome because he put doing the right thing above politics. same with Lincoln. The Great Presidents are the ones who didn't feel bound by the Slave Rapists.

Gee....when you refer to racists and rapists.....it brings Bill Clinton to mind.

There are two schools of thought on this subject. One is American:

"If we did a good act merely from the love of God and a belief that it is pleasing to Him, whence arises the morality of the Atheist? It is idle to say, as some do, that no such being exists... Diderot, D'Alembert, D'Holbach, Condorcet, are known to have been among the most virtuous of men. Their virtue, then, must have had some other foundation than the love of God."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to Thomas Law (June 13, 1814)

The other is Un-American:

"There are many signs of a struggle, every day increasing in violence, against the dogmatic principles of the various Churches, without which, in practice, religious belief is inconceivable in this world of humanity. The general mass of a nation do not consist of philosophers; faith for them is very largely the sole basis for a moral view of life. The various attempts to find substitutes have not proved so suitable or successful as to be obviously a good exchange for the former religious confessions."
-- Adolf Hitler; from Mein Kampf

People who follow the Un-American one ought to do the right thing, and expatriate to Russia, where their fascism is still tolerated. That is all that needs be said on the subject.

Clearly JoeB131, PC is a hopeless hack.

What I've noticed is she never really responds to the counter arguments, she just keeps dribbling on with her multi-numbered points that sound like they came off some manifesto...

I imagine it will be found when she finally flips out and goes on that rampage we are all expecting.

bai-ling-2.jpg
rofl that polispice PoliticalChic for sure :D

Looks like you got a hold of some bad
-they didn't know Jesus whatsoever"

OK, moron....then, why was Jesus mentioned in the Constitution.

He wasn't.

Things That Are Not In the U.S. Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

But let's pretend for a moment that he was.

The founders also believed in Slavery and Bleeding as a medical treatment. Today we know both of these things are kind of bad ideas.

So why should we keep pretending that faith in a Bronze Age Sky Pixie is a good idea because some slave rapists 250 years ago thought it was?

From your link: "It has often been seen on the Internet that to find God in the Constitution, all one has to do is read it, and see how often the Framers used the words "God," or "Creator," "Jesus," or "Lord." Except for one notable instance, ..."

I love it when you do my job...and prove you're a moron all by your lonesome.
Looks like once again you have gotten a hold of some bad kimchi , the founding fathers were deists not christers oh one of very low IQ san
spice.
^ that PoliticalSpice

I said Jesus was mentioned in the Constitution.

I was correct.

You, sticking your foot in your mouth.....a not unusual situation for you.....actually provided evidence that I am correct....also a not unusual condition.

You have some interpretation as to the reason that Jesus was mentioned in the Constitution...

I'm increasing convinced you are some kind of mentally ill person.

Jesus wasn't metnioned. A date was.
Every time I see a PoliSpice thread, this gif comes to mind:

I was correct.

You, sticking your foot in your mouth.....a not unusual situation for you.....actually provided evidence that I am correct....also a not unusual condition.

You have some interpretation as to the reason that Jesus was mentioned in the Constitution...

"Jesus wasn't metnioned. A date was."

1. Oooo....look at you squirm!
Watch me bury you:

"... in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven...."

2. So....to whom would you say "our Lord" refers?

3. And you might choke...er...chew on this:

Why did the authors write"... in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven...."

Here's why:

a. The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian. “52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” David Limbaugh

c. Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”
Coulter

c. "The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were... the general principles of Christianity. ...I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God." - Letter to Thomas Jefferson, June 28, 1813
John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, June 28th, 1813, from Quincy. The Adams-Jefferson Letters: The
Complete Correspondence Between Thomas Jefferson and Abigail and John Adams, edited by Lester J. Cappon,
1988, the University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, NC, pp. 338-340.

Did I rip you good, or what.

4. "I'm increasing convinced you are some kind of mentally ill person."

No you're not....you're just a really stupid individual who can't dig your way out of the hole you buried yourself in.
The operative words being "in the year of"

Aren't you foreign exchange student- types req'd to take English?

I was correct.

"Jesus wasn't metnioned. A date was."

1. Oooo....look at you squirm!
Watch me bury you:

"... in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven...."

2. So....to whom would you say "our Lord" refers?

3. And you might choke...er...chew on this:

Why did the authors write"... in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven...."

Here's why:

a. The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian. “52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” David Limbaugh

c. Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”
Coulter

c. "The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were... the general principles of Christianity. ...I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God." - Letter to Thomas Jefferson, June 28, 1813
John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, June 28th, 1813, from Quincy. The Adams-Jefferson Letters: The
Complete Correspondence Between Thomas Jefferson and Abigail and John Adams, edited by Lester J. Cappon,
1988, the University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, NC, pp. 338-340.

Did I rip you good, or what.

4. "I'm increasing convinced you are some kind of mentally ill person."

No you're not....you're just a really stupid individual who can't dig your way out of the hole you buried yourself in.
The operative words being "in the year of"

Aren't you foreign exchange student- types req'd to take English?
"Jesus" is not mentioned.

The legal attestation is not part of the Constitution.

Is OP a Moonie? They own the Republican paper- The Washington Times.
PC has lost yet another OP.

Jesus was never mentioned in the DOI or the Constitution, although she lies that He was.

Time to place this in badlands.
^ that

She drank the whole drum of rw SOCON brown acid :wine: this time :eusa_doh:

"And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors."

–Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

Actually - it has been proven to be impossible, Joe. You see you can smash your Rolex watch into ten thousand pieces - throw it up in the air over and over again and it will never fall together perfectly and start ticking. It isn't going to happen no matter how many times you try it. So forget the Big Bang Hypothesis.

The two aren't really comparable. The thing is that the big bang is not throwing watch parts randomly. It was a process that occurred over billions of years.

Also, let's say that a higher power is responsible. Why does it follow that it was the Sadistic Sky Fairy of the Judeans who did it? 2/3rd of the people on earth don't beleive in Jesus. I'm reasonably sure that if we poll the rest of the universe, they are all going to be like

alien_single.en.jpg

Joe, it is good to see you. I am thankful for the opportunity to talk to you again. While you say that the big bang was a process that occured over billions of years - even if that be true and we slow down the analogy of the watch being smashed and waiting for it to fall into perfect condition and then begin to work - it still wouldn't happen. But if I am missing your point (and I could be) then let me know.

As for your willingness to say let's say a higher power is responsible - I find that to be a very fair consideration on your part so let's do that.

Let's consider even that God created the universe and everything in it and look at your question - why would it follow that it was the God of the Jews who created it?

Because Jesus Christ came to earth born into the family of the Jews from the lineage of King David, yet before time He chose the Jews to be His people and this began with the calling of Abraham. Which is why Jesus refers to Himself in Revelation as the root of David and the offspring of David.

Jesus also tells John in Revelation 1:18 : I am he that liveth, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen, and have the keys of hell and death. (Rev. 1:18)

Returning to question of God being the God of the Jews..... But was Abraham called to be God's child before circumcision or afterwards? Before - so how was Abraham justified? By Faith. By Faith Abraham left his own land not knowing...........yet he followed God because he was called of God - and so what was God doing?

He was giving us a picture of what He would desire to do when He came to earth in the flesh (the Word became flesh and dwelt among us - the Word is Jesus Christ) in order to redeem mankind - remember Joe, that the Jewish High priests, religious rulers, society didn't receive Jesus as their Messiah - some Jews did but not all which is why the Scriptures declare that His own received him not - which is a fulfillment of prophecy but by their rejection we became the election - we are the elect of God who have received Jesus Christ as our Messiah - we have been grafted in to Abraham's family while the natural branches have been broken off - yet the natural branches (Jews who have rejected Christ) can be grafted back in once the time of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

This is our opportunity now, Joe, to come in to the family of God. As you stated - this is the God of the Jews yet now because the Messiah's people rejecting Him, the door has been swung wide open to the Gentiles to receive Him and to Know Him as LORD and to receive the inheritance and blessings of Abraham.

All things have been offered to us through the Messiah Jesus Christ, Joe. It is through becoming a son and a daughter of God (through receiving Jesus Christ) that we become heirs to the throne and all that God has for us, Joe. I want you to know that the Bible is very clear that we shall judge the world, and some of us shall judge the 12 tribes of Israel. Imagine that? While you can be grafted into the family of Abraham because the natural branches were broken off (Jesus said in John 4 to the woman at the well - salvation is of the Jews) and keep in mind - no one is to boast against the natural branches for what God has broken off He is able to graft back in again - as a Believe you will also be expected to produce fruit because every branch that does not produce godly fruit will be cast into the fire. (see John 15)

So while it began with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob what He has done now is to raise up children of Abraham through His Son, Jesus Christ. And you may ask what benefit is this then - to Jews who receive Jesus as their Messiah and the answer is there are benefits in every way because it is to the Jew first and then the Gentile and we should never forget that it was the Jews who were first given the oracles of God.

Still for any Jews who reject Jesus Christ as Messiah - as the Pharisees and Saducees of His time did - they cannot enter the kingdom of heaven but will be forever pleading throughout eternity for a chance to come in - albeit too late.

That is why now is the time for you to receive Jesus Christ, Joe. Yes, you are right, that many will not believe and will be damned. Hell is enlarging its mouth every day, Joe.

Jesus even said, when he returns will He find faith on the earth?

You know, it will be like the days of Noah when only 8 people were saved from the flood and redeemed. And by some accounts scholars believe there were over 1 billion persons on the earth at the time of the flood, Joe. And today? Today look at the wide road church - they cannot enter into heaven like that, Joe. Look at the over 1,000 false cults, religions that offer an alternative path to enter heaven without Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior (and yet they have no right because God is not their father and they are not His servants) and realize that it is an affront to God to tell Him how you will serve Him and what you will believe about Him and Who He is.

You see, He told us how we must enter in. We must be born again. Jesus Christ told Nicodemus this in John Chapter 3 and it is the truth. He came to save us not to condemn us but for those who reject Him? They will remain condemned in their sins. That is to the Jew first and then to the Gentile. No man can enter the Kingdom of heaven unless he be born again. What is born of the flesh is flesh - what is born of the Spirit is spirit.

There are not many paths into heaven, Joe. All paths do not lead to heaven. All man made paths lead to only one place. Hell. There is only one narrow path which Jesus spoke of, which leads to heaven. He said, I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father except through the Son.

Jesus Christ is the One who created the universe, Joe. The Word of God declares, In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life as the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
John 1:1-5

I believe the LORD is opening your eyes to see the truth, Joe, because I believe you were called to be His before the foundations of the earth. I could not tell you that if I didn't believe it to be true. I do believe it to be true. God has mercy on whom He will have mercy and His mercy and love towards you is very great.

Forum List

Back