"Worse than Sarah Palin" Says England

OK, it's BRITAIN, who CARES???????? AGAin do liberals bring up the stupidest subjects? I mean they're like the Wendy Williams of politics.

Romney in Shambles as Britain Proclaims Him Worse than Sarah Palin

Daily Mail Political Editor James Chapman has been providing the world a play by play of Romney’s British implosion via his Twitter account. Romney started things off by criticizing London’s preparedness for the Olympics. He then forgot the name of British Labour Leader Ed Miliband, and then he admitted that he had been given a secret briefing by MI6. This led the British to ask aloud if they have another George W. Bush on their hands, “Romney blunders again by revealing he’s had (supposedly) top secret briefing by John Sawers, MI6 boss. Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?”

Of course the RightyTighties won't care, because they didn't care when Dubya was in office, making our country look all dumb-a-fied. But it does make me very happy to know that people in other countries, and our closest allies at that, think that this guy is a walking, talking, unmitigated (Un-Mitt-igated?) disaster.

Another reason not to vote for this clown.

I'd take this with a grain of salt.

No way Romney is as stupid as Sarah Palin.

Daily Mail Political Editor James Chapman has been providing the world a play by play of Romney’s British implosion via his Twitter account. Romney started things off by criticizing London’s preparedness for the Olympics. He then forgot the name of British Labour Leader Ed Miliband, and then he admitted that he had been given a secret briefing by MI6. This led the British to ask aloud if they have another George W. Bush on their hands, “Romney blunders again by revealing he’s had (supposedly) top secret briefing by John Sawers, MI6 boss. Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?”

Of course the RightyTighties won't care, because they didn't care when Dubya was in office, making our country look all dumb-a-fied. But it does make me very happy to know that people in other countries, and our closest allies at that, think that this guy is a walking, talking, unmitigated (Un-Mitt-igated?) disaster.

LOL Romeny has bungled England almost as bad as Obama has.

I don't know...never learning his lesson about his tax returns and Bain capital in ANY election he's ever run in? That sounds pretty goddamned stupid to me. ;)

WASHINGTON, June 13 (UPI) -- Global approval of U.S. President Obama's policies has fallen significantly since he first took office, a Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday indicated.

Besides the slippage in global approval, overall confidence in Obama and attitudes toward the United States dipped, results indicated.

....​

World opinion of Obama slips - UPI.com

A month old story. YAY!

Tell me, how does that relate to Mitt bungling his first trip overseas to appear Presidential. Do you like leaders divulging secret meetings too?
It's the most recent poll by Pew, moron.

Obama is not all that respected world wide.

Congrats on finding a blog entry about an Englishman's negative tweet about Romney, though. :thup: That's fucking groundbreaking, I tell ya.

:lol:

WASHINGTON, June 13 (UPI) -- Global approval of U.S. President Obama's policies has fallen significantly since he first took office, a Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday indicated.

Besides the slippage in global approval, overall confidence in Obama and attitudes toward the United States dipped, results indicated.

....​

A month old story. YAY!

Tell me, how does that relate to Mitt bungling his first trip overseas to appear Presidential. Do you like leaders divulging secret meetings too?

Congrats on finding a blog entry about an Englishman's negative tweet about Romney, though. :thup: That's fucking groundbreaking, I tell ya.

It's a big story, Foamy Mouth. And it'll get bigger as Mitt's Summer of What The Fuck drives him right into the debates which will be epic to watch.

OK, it's BRITAIN, who CARES???????? AGAin do liberals bring up the stupidest subjects? I mean they're like the Wendy Williams of politics.

Meh. England, Britain, we all know what I was referring to, so your assholeocity is duly noted, but not really applicable. Dummy.

Well you tell them England or Brittain, too you they're all the same, I'm sure the Scottish and Welsh dont think they're English, but a racist like you doesnt make that difference, with your "critical thinking skills".

I love to ride you, keep on posting, I will need a few for dinner.

Well, it's you guys that are constantly bringing up how "badly" Obama does overseas (When really it's just two world leaders, Putin and Netanyahu, that Obama's had problems with) and then Romney has been bungling..

Paybacks a bitch..no?

:badgrin:

funny, I don't see Palin in that dumb piece of crap anywhere...the dishonesty of a troll..

and this from someones twitter...

gawd, the desperation is deep, break out he pink puddle boots

A month old story. YAY!

It's a big story, Foamy Mouth. And it'll get bigger as Mitt's Summer of What The Fuck drives him right into the debates which will be epic to watch.
*snort* Yeah, a personal tweet in England has such impact - "big story", indeed. You bet!

:lmao:

....​

A month old story. YAY!

OP Derp Fail.

:lol::lol::lol:

The country formerly known as England bestowed knighthood on Elton John. The #1 name for a male child in England is now Mohammed. Sarah Palin could probably kick Chapman's ass in a fair fight. The sissies would probably be speaking German if we didn't save their sorry DNA 60 years ago. How's that for perspective?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRgh2mOce7Q]Boris Johnson inspirational message | "We are ready!" - Westminster, London 2012 (26-7-2012) - YouTube[/ame]

0:30-

haha, boris johnson.

The country formerly known as England bestowed knighthood on Elton John. The #1 name for a male child in England is now Mohammed. Sarah Palin could probably kick Chapman's ass in a fair fight. The sissies would probably be speaking German if we didn't save their sorry DNA 60 years ago. How's that for perspective?

Uh. What?

I don't know...never learning his lesson about his tax returns and Bain capital in ANY election he's ever run in? That sounds pretty goddamned stupid to me. ;)

It's probably pretty smart.

There's probably something in there that would sink his hopes pretty quickly. There's no way he would take this sort of heat if there wasn't.

A month old story. YAY!

OP Derp Fail.

:lol::lol::lol:

He'll go the same way the rest of his socks are...nowhere. He'll get sent back to Soros and Think progress a babbling idiot. Soros will have to plunk down money for to treat him for derpishness.

Naw.

Soon as Russia got involved..the war in Europe was pretty much done.

Asia was another story.

Forum List

Back