World Trade Center's North Tower on Sept. 11, 2001.

In response to comments from the building community, NIST conducted an additional computer analysis. The goal was to see if the loss of WTC 7’s Column 79—the structural component identified as the one whose failure on 9/11 started the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events

NIST Tech Beat - November 20, 2008

Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated.

In response to comments from the building community, NIST conducted an additional computer analysis. The goal was to see if the loss of WTC 7’s Column 79—the structural component identified as the one whose failure on 9/11 started the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events

Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated.

What caused the fires?

What caused the fires?

No one is disputing electrical shorts caused by falling debris as being the most probable cause of the fire ..but imitation of these fires is the only role damage played in the collapse scenario according to NIST and similar fires initiated by any other source would of caused collapse

Predetonation of explosives cuasing buckling of exterior walls

ST1-full.jpg

one would have to do actual floor model test instead of computer generated cartoons to know with certainty

Or look at the evidence .:lol:

computer simulations are all the evidence NIST has

Sop since you don't trust any computer simulations or "cartoons" as you call them, I guess you're afraid to step into ANY structure because they ALL are based on those silly "cartoons".

Sop since you don't trust any computer simulations or "cartoons" as you call them, I guess you're afraid to step into ANY structure because they ALL are based on those silly "cartoons".

for design ...not catastrophic events...again you contradict NIST that states this is the first computer simulation of its kind

he better not fly in any new planes either
since they were all designed and tested by computer simulations

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME ANY SUCH COMPUTER SIMULATIONS WERE DONE
ACCORDING TO NIST ...DUMB-ASS

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME ANY SUCH COMPUTER SIMULATIONS WERE DONE
ACCORDING TO NIST ...DUMB-ASS

http://www.opednews.com/articles/2/genera_alan_mil_070820_former_chief_of_nist.htm
so

they have been done for design for over a decade
you fucking moron

sag.ht2.jpg

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Sagging Trusses and Bowed Columns

Now I don't know where Gamolon got his posted pics from, but they were time stamped at 9:59.

But what does it matter, are you saying they are faked? Or that the inward bowing of the building is meaningless? What is it that you wish to address about the facts?

Heh. I've never seen that picture before. Seems like that should put an end to the controlled-demolition story.

sag.ht2.jpg

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Sagging Trusses and Bowed Columns

Now I don't know where Gamolon got his posted pics from, but they were time stamped at 9:59.

But what does it matter, are you saying they are faked? Or that the inward bowing of the building is meaningless? What is it that you wish to address about the facts?

Heh. I've never seen that picture before. Seems like that should put an end to the controlled-demolition story.
it should, but it wont

sag.ht2.jpg

it should, but it wont

Explosive Residues
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

Forum List

Back