Words Matter.

WORDS MATTER: Original Obama Un-narrated Documentary/Review (in his own words) - YouTube!

It's like TruthMatters. Repeat, Obfuscate, regurgitate, dodge, subject change, hmm and ahh, hyperbole, lies, ridiculousness.

There is no rebuttal, folks. This man is a total fraud.

Yes, yes, he is, and these words matter, as of this post:

September 18, 2012

Mitt Romney's presidential bid has been gleefully portrayed as doomed after a series of supposed stumbles that have delighted Democrats.

Voters, however, apparently view things rather differently.

Romney has closed to just one point behind Barack Obama - a drop of six percentage points in a week for the President

Read more: Gallup poll shows Mitt Romney CLOSING to just one point behind Barack Obama | Mail Online

Now would be when all the libtards who touted the Gallup poll as the harbinger of doom for Romney when Obama was 5-6 points ahead, will show up and say that single polls don't matter and are not an accurate way of determining a lead in the race.

Dumb fucktards.

Last edited:
Because any dipshit can take a bunch of video clips out of context and string them together to in a youtube video to provoke more impotent rage from obama haters.

You flash the word 'Transparency' like we're all supposed think -- oooohhh, how'd he lie about that?

How about spending two hours defending each of your damning '(lack of)transparency' claims and really try to see what the issue was. Yeah, yeah... but that take time, research, intelligence... digging through records and news items getting all the facts and sources...

Much easier to just make some 3rd rate negative propaganda video that tosses out a bunch of seemingly incriminating stuff without ever adding background or context.

:eusa_hand:

:lmao:

Whats out of context? Lets take transparency first. Explain.

You really have to dig and do research to prove what's right in front of you? Lets take transparency, first.

Hope you ain't holdin your breath there Stepman.

You aren't going to get answers from the liberals. Anything negative Barry might say is, of course, taken out of context. Not the same in Romneys case though. Gotta love that selective view they all seem to have.

Barry can do no wrong. After all HE IS THE ONE. LOL

Last edited:
It isn't just what he says, it's the actions that go directly against what he promises the American people. This clip doesn't even touch a lot of that. But to me, it should able enough to make any sane supporter to stop and think...wait, LOLberals thinking? Nevermind.

Yes, a LOLberal actually addressing the content in link wont happen. You must make it about the poster, instead of the post.

WORDS MATTER: Original Obama Un-narrated Documentary/Review (in his own words) - YouTube!

It's like TruthMatters. Repeat, Obfuscate, regurgitate, dodge, subject change, hmm and ahh, hyperbole, lies, ridiculousness.

If your point is that Obama failed to live up to his promise to make government more transparent and less of an oppressive security state, I could not agree more.

The only thing Obama has going for him in the upcoming election from a leaning left POV is Romney.

Clearly if Romney is elected things will get even worse.

It isn't just what he says, it's the actions that go directly against what he promises the American people. This clip doesn't even touch a lot of that. But to me, it should able enough to make any sane supporter to stop and think...wait, LOLberals thinking? Nevermind.

Some of his supporters have blinders on.

How anyone can think he's done a good job is just beyond me.

If your point is that Obama failed to live up to his promise to make government more transparent and less of an oppressive security state, I could not agree more.

The only thing Obama has going for him in the upcoming election from a leaning left POV is Romney.

Clearly if Romney is elected things will get even worse.

That's about as sad as it gets. He's a blundering failure and a fraud. He's pushed the Bush agenda by leaps and bounds of a security/police state and corrupt government. He's blatantly lied to his supporters and the American people on almost every single promise that was worth its salt.

And the only thing the left and his supporters can say is "well, he's not Romney."

How incredibly sad is that? How far will we allow the bar to be lowered and still grant consent to be governed?

I think this country has jumped the shark.

I think my favorite from this video is this one:

Obama Accepts Transparency Award In Private

Obama Accepts Transparency Award In Private

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama accepted an award for making the government more open and transparent – presented to him behind closed doors with no media coverage or public access allowed.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back