Words Matter.

It's popular. Right now we're overrun by temporary insanity...it's called Liberalism and all their rejects are mooching here for now.

Not that it matters for me in my demographic, but I hope romney wins. We really can not do worse.

WORDS MATTER: Original Obama Un-narrated Documentary/Review (in his own words) - YouTube!

It's like TruthMatters. Repeat, Obfuscate, regurgitate, dodge, subject change, hmm and ahh, hyperbole, lies, ridiculousness.

There is no rebuttal, folks. This man is a total fraud.

Yes, yes, he is, and these words matter, as of this post:

September 18, 2012

Mitt Romney's presidential bid has been gleefully portrayed as doomed after a series of supposed stumbles that have delighted Democrats.

Voters, however, apparently view things rather differently.

Romney has closed to just one point behind Barack Obama - a drop of six percentage points in a week for the President

Read more: Gallup poll shows Mitt Romney CLOSING to just one point behind Barack Obama | Mail Online

Last edited:
WORDS MATTER: Original Obama Un-narrated Documentary/Review (in his own words) - YouTube!

It's like TruthMatters. Repeat, Obfuscate, regurgitate, dodge, subject change, hmm and ahh, hyperbole, lies, ridiculousness.

September 18, 2012

Mitt Romney's presidential bid has been gleefully portrayed as doomed after a series of supposed stumbles that have delighted Democrats.

Romney has closed to just one point behind Barack Obama - a drop of six percentage points in a week for the President

Read more: Gallup poll shows Mitt Romney CLOSING to just one point behind Barack Obama | Mail Online

"The survey was taken before the current furore over comments made by the Republican nominee in a fundraiser at Boca Raton, Florida in which he said that 47 per cent of Americans were dependent on the government and 'it's not my job to worry about these people'.

But the poll, and another by Rasmussen that puts Romney two points ahead, strongly indicate that Obama's Democratic convention 'bounce' has all but evaporated and the 2012 race is wide open."

September 18, 2012

"The survey was taken before the current furore over comments made by the Republican nominee in a fundraiser at Boca Raton, Florida in which he said that 47 per cent of Americans were dependent on the government and 'it's not my job to worry about these people'.

But the poll, and another by Rasmussen that puts Romney two points ahead, strongly indicate that Obama's Democratic convention 'bounce' has all but evaporated and the 2012 race is wide open."

[Putting eyes back in sockets after seeing AT's Avi :eusa_angel::eusa_angel:]

You bet.

The libs in the media are calling it a done deal. They hope to discourage the GOP. I hope they convince the morons in their own party to stay home instead.

Keep pushing....keep fighting.....Romney !!!!

I guess this one is unpopular. :shrugs:

Because any dipshit can take a bunch of video clips out of context and string them together to in a youtube video to provoke more impotent rage from obama haters.

You flash the word 'Transparency' like we're all supposed think -- oooohhh, how'd he lie about that?

How about spending two hours defending each of your damning '(lack of)transparency' claims and really try to see what the issue was. Yeah, yeah... but that take time, research, intelligence... digging through records and news items getting all the facts and sources...

Much easier to just make some 3rd rate negative propaganda video that tosses out a bunch of seemingly incriminating stuff without ever adding background or context.

:eusa_hand:

Because any dipshit can take a bunch of video clips out of context and string them together to in a youtube video to provoke more impotent rage from obama haters.

You flash the word 'Transparency' like we're all supposed think -- oooohhh, how'd he lie about that?

How about spending two hours defending each of your damning '(lack of)transparency' claims and really try to see what the issue was. Yeah, yeah... but that take time, research, intelligence... digging through records and news items getting all the facts and sources...

Much easier to just make some 3rd rate negative propaganda video that tosses out a bunch of seemingly incriminating stuff without ever adding background or context.

:lmao:

Whats out of context? Lets take transparency first. Explain.

:lmao:

Whats out of context? Lets take transparency first. Explain.

You really have to dig and do research to prove what's right in front of you? Lets take transparency, first.

New Topics

Forum List

Back