Wonderful Rick Scott pushes term limits in first TV ad of Senate campaign

As a Floridian I thought Rick Scott did a good job as governor. Much better than any Democrat would have been.

However, he really screwed up by signing that stupid anti gun bill. He infringed on the right to keep and bear arms and he did nothing of substance to protect our schools because the teachers aren't armed.

I will not vote for him in the Republican Primaries. I will vote for him if he makes it to the general election because he would be a million times better than that Nelson asshole.

Bill Nelson is a piece of shit and an embarrassment to the State of Florida. That asshole needs to go. He is a far Left bat shit crazy Moon Bat that never gets anything right.

Many Floridians remember Nelson's remarks at the Pulse Night Club Shooting.

He was on TV within the first hour saying it was a terrorist attack.

Two hours later he was back on TV, backtracking what he had said and using
Obama's talking points. He showed right then and there he was not his own man.

He's in big trouble vs Scott. Scott has the money and energy to go after Nelson, and those students at Parkland are not going to save Nelson.

Again for the slow and stupid the ONLY way you get term limits on US Senators and Congressman is with an amendment to the US Constitution. One sentor can not do it himself and the chances enough senators and Congressman want to vote in a new amendment limiting their power is zero.

Forum List

Back