Ramaswamy campaign stops TV ad spending

yep, that is what I thought. The word zero is nowhere to be found in that post.

You are just lying again.

but hey, at least you are consistent.

"As if he thought white repubs would vote for a brown guy with a funny name"

Sure implies zero.

But I understand the English language.

And, you are a racist twit.

"As if he thought white repubs would vote for a brown guy with a funny name"

Sure implies zero.

But I understand the English language.

And, you are a racist twit.

You try so very hard and fail every time.

If you were not so entertaining I would pity you, but you are too much fun for that

Plus, when trying to say you do not lie, you lied about what was in my post....too damn funny.

1703700324726.png

when you paraphrase you do not put it in quotes you lying piece of crap
You can, I did that so everyone would know that they weren't my words, but yours.

But keep digging your hole deeper silly boy.

Will he be the next GOP candidate to drop out? With Haley gaining ground and Trump remaining at the top the heap, maybe Vivek Ramaswamy has been reading the tea leaves. I bet he's holding out for a cabinet position in Trump's next administration.

"Vivek Ramaswamy’s presidential campaign has ceased spending on television advertising ahead of next month’s Republican presidential contests, NBC News reported Tuesday.

The Republican biotech entrepreneur’s campaign reduced TV ad spending from $200,000 during the first week of December to $6,000 last week, according to AdImpact, a website that tracks advertising spending, NBC reported."

Time for him to start sucking Trump's dick.

Vivek is very conservative and very very aggressive...too aggressive. He sounds like a snake oil salesman. He comes across as very dishonest. Not a statesman.

Of course Trump acts like a brat most days.

Can we please get some adults to run?

On the Democrats side we got President Depends....with the witch from hell as his sidekick.

Will he be the next GOP candidate to drop out? With Haley gaining ground and Trump remaining at the top the heap, maybe Vivek Ramaswamy has been reading the tea leaves. I bet he's holding out for a cabinet position in Trump's next administration.

"Vivek Ramaswamy’s presidential campaign has ceased spending on television advertising ahead of next month’s Republican presidential contests, NBC News reported Tuesday.

The Republican biotech entrepreneur’s campaign reduced TV ad spending from $200,000 during the first week of December to $6,000 last week, according to AdImpact, a website that tracks advertising spending, NBC reported."

It’s a shame because he’s either the best candidate or the second best behind Trump. The other ones like Hally and Christie are neoconservative warmongers.

Forum List

Back