Ramaswamy campaign stops TV ad spending

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Will he be the next GOP candidate to drop out? With Haley gaining ground and Trump remaining at the top the heap, maybe Vivek Ramaswamy has been reading the tea leaves. I bet he's holding out for a cabinet position in Trump's next administration.

"Vivek Ramaswamy’s presidential campaign has ceased spending on television advertising ahead of next month’s Republican presidential contests, NBC News reported Tuesday.

The Republican biotech entrepreneur’s campaign reduced TV ad spending from $200,000 during the first week of December to $6,000 last week, according to AdImpact, a website that tracks advertising spending, NBC reported."

Will he be the next GOP candidate to drop out? With Haley gaining ground and Trump remaining at the top the heap, maybe Vivek Ramaswamy has been reading the tea leaves. I bet he's holding out for a cabinet position in Trump's next administration.

"Vivek Ramaswamy’s presidential campaign has ceased spending on television advertising ahead of next month’s Republican presidential contests, NBC News reported Tuesday.

The Republican biotech entrepreneur’s campaign reduced TV ad spending from $200,000 during the first week of December to $6,000 last week, according to AdImpact, a website that tracks advertising spending, NBC reported."

ya get a cabinet position by dropping out immediately and explaining to trump how you intend to monetize a share of the federal budget.

how many of the 2016 opponents got jobs? bobby jindal is still waiting for that call.

He advertised on TV?

Vivek has many great ideas but some folks consider him to be too radical.
Uber Left wing government today is so radical that any deviation from it's radical nature makes them seem..........well..............radical

For example, what rises faster? Is it government spending, the subsequent inflation, Golfing Gators devotion to the DNC, or immigrants pouring across the border?

I don't know the answer to that.

Last edited:
What's race and nationality got to do with anything? We're already had a black Kenyan Muslim for a President.

for which less than 10% of Repubs voted for.

How many non-white males have ever done well in the GOP primaries?

9% of Repubs voted for Obama in 2008, while 90% voted for the old white guy.

Thanks for proving my point for me!

Even funnier is the fact that the majority of Democrats voted for the black guy in 2008, but all they got in 2020 was some old white guy.

:laughing0301:

Vivek has many great ideas but some folks consider him to be too radical.

For most, freedom is scary, unfortunately.

I've never understood the love affair with authoritarianism.

I think that collectively speaking, folks are just content to be led. To be told what to do and what to think and what to say and to just go along with/keep the standard program going.

Forum List

Back