Wonderful news everyone. Good morning America...Miley Cyrus is a pansexual.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Identifying as Pansexual

More wonderful news, from morally superior left. Just advertise to everyone what you do in the bedroom. Yeaaaaaah!!!

pansexual
One who can love sexuality in many forms. Like bisexuality, but even more fluid, a pansexual person can love not only the traditional male and female genders, but also transgendered, androgynous, and gender fluid people.
The pansexual support group meeting opened with each person stating their gender identity.

Yeeeeeaah!!!!

More wonderful news, from morally superior left. Just advertise to everyone what you do in the bedroom. Yeaaaaaah!!!

pansexual
One who can love sexuality in many forms. Like bisexuality, but even more fluid, a pansexual person can love not only the traditional male and female genders, but also transgendered, androgynous, and gender fluid people.
The pansexual support group meeting opened with each person stating their gender identity.

Yeeeeeaah!!!!

pansexual

Yeeeeeaah!!!!

and? you're obsessing about this because?

pansexual

Yeeeeeaah!!!!

I know...I can get along just fine without worrying one way or another about Miley Cyrus.......

pansexual

Yeeeeeaah!!!!

You need to ask??!!! After all it is The(h)owler........ :D

And all along I just thought she was a slut.

if a man bonked anything that moved, you'd slap him on the back and give him a high five.
38328647.jpg

pansexual

Yeeeeeaah!!!!

Miley who? And we have another group of people who feel they need special classification because of who, and apparently now, what they like to fuck? I mean shit, I'm still trying to figure out what the "Q" in LGBTQ means. I give up.

pansexual

Yeeeeeaah!!!!

Miley who? And we have another group of people who feel they need special classification because of who, and apparently now, what they like to fuck? I mean shit, I'm still trying to figure out what the "Q" in LGBTQ means. I give up.
quingentumvirate.

You need not give up now, Brother.

And all along I just thought she was a slut.

if a man bonked anything that moved, you'd slap him on the back and give him a high five.
So in one post you say morality is no one's business and in the next your become a moralist.:cuckoo:
Is she attacking me for Miley Cyrus coming out and letting the world know that she is a pervert?

It made national news and I felt the need to let everyone know on here.

Since apparently it is so fucking important to the left wing world.

They are sooooo morally superior!

Forum List

Back