Wonderful news everyone. Good morning America...Miley Cyrus is a pansexual.

Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Identifying as Pansexual

More wonderful news, from morally superior left. Just advertise to everyone what you do in the bedroom. Yeaaaaaah!!!

pansexual
One who can love sexuality in many forms. Like bisexuality, but even more fluid, a pansexual person can love not only the traditional male and female genders, but also transgendered, androgynous, and gender fluid people.
The pansexual support group meeting opened with each person stating their gender identity.

Yeeeeeaah!!!!

Miley who? And we have another group of people who feel they need special classification because of who, and apparently now, what they like to fuck? I mean shit, I'm still trying to figure out what the "Q" in LGBTQ means. I give up.
quingentumvirate.

You need not give up now, Brother.

That there Q word is what the Q in LGBTQ means? Well what the hell. I need to Google that real fast.

Okay I got it now. Here is the definition of the "Q",

Civilities: What does the acronym “LGBTQ” stand for?

In fact, the ‘Q’ can stand for ‘questioning’ or ‘queer’ and sometimes you may see the acronym written as “LGBTQQ” (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer]. When the Q” is used as a stand-in for questioning, you’re right that it means the individual is uncertain of his or her orientation.

So it's an addition to the acronym that denotes confusion. Makes sense. Far as Miely go's, who cares.

I'm wondering why anyone gives a shit what Miley Cyrus is or thinks

someone voting for a reality show host for president really shouldn't ask those questions. :rofl:
That's many times better than a career politician. All you have to do for politics is take bribes and deliver votes. A reality star has to offer something the people want.

Forum List

Back