Wonderful Jimmy Carter Says He'll Go to North Korea to Talk to Kim Jong Un (Little Rocket Man)

pesky facts?

he's the worst Pres we ever had, hands fucking down.

so says the paid troll who did THIS.below when shown post#33 of pogos that took you to school.,:lmao:
ignore.jpg
Paid?

hostage crisis
horribly failed rescue
did nothing in response to what they did to our men

These three are all the same thing, but he did get them out of there. It became an obsession to get it done. And when their plane from Teheran landed on its first stop in Germany he was there to meet them.

gas shortage
gas lines

Again two of the same thing, but oil is an international fungible commodity and Presidents don't have control of that unless you want to nationalize the oil companies and back out of the international market.

Nixon had the same issues. Duh.

record inflation
dead economy

Once AGAIN there's an echo in here.

This look familiar?

220px-Plastic_%22WIN%22_sign.jpg

Gerald Ford. 1974. Didn't work.

Anything else?

pesky facts that provide proof to the mentally lobotomized.

Yeah you already listed those. Redundantly.
They are not the same things.

his utter failure as a leader, except for the good photo-ops, lead to all those issues.

Nixon had gas lines? carter had them his entire career

record inflation, that still stands

piss off cheerleader, your hackness is noted.

Nope, wrong again.

Once again for the lexicographically inebriated:
  • hostage crisis
  • horribly failed rescue
  • did nothing in response to what they did to our men

--- these are all references to the same thing, the hostages. And the third is provably false; again for the illiterate he got them out of there at the end and froze Iran's assets at the beginning, and your own second point negates the last one. If he had "done nothing" there would have been no rescue operation TO fail. Duh.

Damn right Nixon had gas lines --- 1973 Oil Crisis
And that begat a rationing system, where you could only get gas on certain days. It also begat a nationwide 55mph speed limit and ridiculous overlimits on other roads --- I recall a 4-lane highway in my area went from 55 to 35 overnight. It also provoked an "Emergency Daylight Saving Time" act where we moved the clocks to a phony time so early that people were going to work, and kids to school, in the dark, effectively the previous night.

I remember that. I was one of them.

That oil crisis was brought about by OPEC, in response to the Yom Kippur War in which Egypt attacked Israel.

Guess who got Egypt and Israel to a peace agreement.
You need a hint?.
SadatCarterBegin325__325x244.jpg

Record inflation was established in 1778 and has never been exceeded or approached It was 29.78%, more than twice any rate in the 1970s --- which were btw also exceeded in 1917, 1918, 1919 and 1942. So you pulled yet another one out of your ass.
The 3 events were separate, related, sure, however separate.

carters Nobel was revoked.

so says the paid troll who did THIS.below when shown post#33 of pogos that took you to school.,:lmao:
ignore.jpg
Paid?

hostage crisis
horribly failed rescue

These three are all the same thing, but he did get them out of there. It became an obsession to get it done. And when their plane from Teheran landed on its first stop in Germany he was there to meet them.

gas shortage
gas lines

Again two of the same thing, but oil is an international fungible commodity and Presidents don't have control of that unless you want to nationalize the oil companies and back out of the international market.

record inflation
dead economy

This look familiar?

Anything else?

his utter failure as a leader, except for the good photo-ops, lead to all those issues.

Nope, wrong again.

• hostage crisis
  • horribly failed rescue

--- these are all references to the same thing, the hostages. And the third is provably false; again for the illiterate he got them out of there at the end and froze Iran's assets at the beginning, and your own second point negates the last one. If he had "done nothing" there would have been no rescue operation TO fail. Duh.

And that begat a rationing system, where you could only get gas on certain days. It also begat a nationwide 55mph speed limit and ridiculous overlimits on other roads --- I recall a 4-lane highway in my area went from 55 to 35 overnight. It also provoked an "Emergency Daylight Saving Time" act where we moved the clocks to a phony time so early that people were going to work, and kids to school, in the dark, effectively the previous night.

That oil crisis was brought about by OPEC, in response to the Yom Kippur War in which Egypt attacked Israel.

You need a hint?.

Record inflation was established in 1778 and has never been exceeded or approached It was 29.78%, more than twice any rate in the 1970s --- which were btw also exceeded in 1917, 1918, 1919 and 1942. So you pulled yet another one out of your ass.

Oh fucking bullshit. You're STILL pulling it out of your ass. Break open the piggy bank and go get some Butthurt cream. Maybe if you weren't using two thumbs it wouldn't hurt so much.

Paid?

hostage crisis
horribly failed rescue

gas shortage
gas lines

record inflation
dead economy

This look familiar?

Anything else?

Nope, wrong again.

• hostage crisis
  • horribly failed rescue

You need a hint?.

Nope, wrong again.

• hostage crisis
  • horribly failed rescue

You need a hint?.

Oh fucking bullshit. You're STILL pulling it out of your ass. Break open the piggy bank and go get some Butthurt cream. Maybe if you weren't using two thumbs it wouldn't hurt so much.

Nope, wrong again.

• hostage crisis
  • horribly failed rescue

You need a hint?.

:beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

he gets his ass owned by you as always.LOL two stupid as always has egg on his face after getting taken to school by you.:abgg2q.jpg:

Why can't he just retire to his peanut farm and whittle or something useful like that? Ferchrissakes he makes McCain look like a young buck.

same reason you refuse to deal with facts that he was not corrupt like all the other five adminstrations after him were.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back