Good Question.Will Harvey Cost Democrats Seats In 2018,Being He Is Friends With Most Libs/Democrats?

I would put Weinstein and Weiner all over the TV next year, standing with the top Democrats.

:2up: Well it worked with Nancy Pelosi, so can we assume that Weinstein, Poster Boy for all Liberals will keep the GOP in power come November 2018?
:desk:

There's an election in about 3 weeks. 2 governors' races. Let's see if the Weinstein scandal takes down either of those innocent Democrats.

:2up: Well it worked with Nancy Pelosi, so can we assume that Weinstein, Poster Boy for all Liberals will keep the GOP in power come November 2018?
:desk:

There's an election in about 3 weeks. 2 governors' races. Let's see if the Weinstein scandal takes down either of those innocent Democrats.

No Democrat is innocent, simply by virtue of membership in that party.

If Trump was able to get past his OWN sex scandals, I'm sure the Democrats will get past a scandal that is owned by some guy not even running for office.

Nobody but a bunch of rabid right wingers care about Weinstein. He is just another in a long list of men that have abused their power and position. Bill Cosby, Bill O'Riley, Roger Ailes, Donald Trump, Eric Bolling, Bill Clinton, the list is endless and both sides are just as guilty as the other.

Last edited:
If Trump was able to get past his OWN sex scandals, I'm sure the Democrats will get past a scandal that is owned by some guy not even running for office.

makes things even then, Clinton got away with his for the most part and I am NOT referring to Monica.

makes things even then, Clinton got away with his for the most part and I am NOT referring to Monica.

You mean all the accusations that were never proven?

Oh they were there, just ignored by pro Clinton media. Besides the Trump accusers have come up empty to take your two faced hypocritical standards and shove it. dems are only concerned with sexual harassment when to comes to Republicans for the most part. Take a hike.

You mean all the accusations that were never proven?

Oh they were there, just ignored by pro Clinton media. Besides the Trump accusers have come up empty to take your two faced hypocritical standards and shove it. dems are only concerned with sexual harassment when to comes to Republicans for the most part. Take a hike.

We do not need Trump accusers, Trump himself told us he assaulted women. What is more damning than the words of the man himself?

Remember James Hodgkinson? Not many people do even though it's only been a couple of months since the middle aged angry crazy Sanders disciple pulled the trigger on an entire republican baseball team. The point is that the media buried the story faster than they buried Hodgkinson. If the media has their way Harvey Weinstein will become a vague memory and the victims will be paid off or ignored by the time 2018 rolls around.

Being Democrats have been exposed at the party that hates black people because of the color of their skin,,,say by to 13% of the mid term votes

Forum List

Back