Wonderful Donald is sexist!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he once sent NYT writer Gail Collins a copy of her column with her photo circled and the message: "The Face Of A Dog" scrawled beside it!

megyn kell is a "bimbo", rosie is a "fat pig"

and let's not forget this Wonderful Donald classic:

"I don't want to sound like a chauvinist, but if I come home and dinner's not ready...I GO THROUGH THE ROOF!"

Yes indeed. Bill Clinton on the other hand, simply sexually assaults women and his wife threatens them if they complain about it.

• Banned
"Look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true," - Wonderful Donald

he once sent NYT writer Gail Collins a copy of her column with her photo circled and the message: "The Face Of A Dog" scrawled beside it!

megyn kell is a "bimbo", rosie is a "fat pig"

and let's not forget this Wonderful Donald classic:

"I don't want to sound like a chauvinist, but if I come home and dinner's not ready...I GO THROUGH THE ROOF!"
Okay that one is pretty funny. One. I doubt he said it. Two, cook is supposed to have dinner ready when instructed. Cook is an employee. Three, someone expected that any of the Trump wives actually cooked.

Hillary used the power of the state of Arkansas and later the federal government to punish women who were sexually abused by her husband (remember the bimbo eruption squad) and the left thinks Trump is "sexist"? You gotta be kidding.

Forum List

Back