God Damn America !

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
and they're giving Trump guff for visiting a black church made me think of obama's chruch.

and ben carson's call of glen beck, being a hypocrite, and we're all talking about race which the democrats don't own anymore... this is great !!

i think the democrats are racists for believing that they are entitled to the black vote, that's so insulting.

Trump has changed everything, i'm inspired, and i have great hope for our nice country.

democrats, stop using race and race baiting as a tool, it's very disrespectful to everyone, just like reverend wright here.

Last edited:
and they're giving Trump guff for visiting a black church made me think of obama's chruch.

and ben carson's call of glen beck, being a hypocrite, and we're all talking about race which the democrats don't own anymore... this is great !!

i think the democrats are racists for believing that they are entitled to the black vote, that's so insulting.

Trump has changed everything, i'm inspired, and i have great hope for our nice country.

democrats, stop using race and race baiting as a tool, it's very disrespectful to everyone, just like reverend wright here.

The DNC has no power to make black people vote for anybody. Blacks decide who they want to vote for. Why don't you talk to them about it?

• Banned

The DNC has no power to make black people vote for anybody. Blacks decide who they want to vote for. Why don't you talk to them about it?

you know and i think the media tries to segregate us by vote, it's ridiculous. i probably should have used gosh darn America in the title...

however, you are right and you have uncovered the silent majority.

i'm offended that i should be voting a certain way. i don't like it, and it doesn't help us with race tension and injustice. so call cnn and fox and tell them to stop it, at least that's what i do.

and when that curtain closes behind me ?....

Last edited:

The DNC recently had an e-mail revealed by Wiki Leaks showing how they are all trained to handle BLM.

Essentially, they are told to patronize them and meet with them personally, but only in small groups.

Then they nod and smile and are told to promise them NOTHING!

In the interim, they label political opponents as racists and wonder why white police officers are being shot in the streets.

No mater, it is all about winning elections.

I guess the most disturbing aspect of Obama continuing to race bait and suggest that their is no justice in the system he presides over is the fact that he continues to do so even though the police are now being targeted for assassination.

Meanwhile, Obama refuses to utter the words, "Islamic terrorists" so as not to incite violence.

Very telling.

The blood of those police officers are on the hands of Obama and the entire race baiting DNC.

• Banned

The DNC recently had an e-mail revealed by Wiki Leaks showing how they are all trained to handle BLM.

Essentially, they are told to patronize them and meet with them personally, but only in small groups.

Then they nod and smile and are told to promise them NOTHING!

In the interim, they label political opponents as racists and wonder why white police officers are being shot in the streets.

No mater, it is all about winning elections.

debbie wasserman shultz fell on her sword, and another in your face addressing of the subject is obama... "really ? a rigged election ?... what does that even mean?" asshole...

looks as if bernie fell on his sword too....

Forum List

Back