Wonder Woman 1984....a complete failure

....where's the left protesting about the RAPE!!!!???...hypocrites

What rape?

I thought it was better than the first one.
sequel's are rarely better
it's like all the other lefty crap = we can make up shit too

RIght, you (and others) made it up.

“You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

Exodus 23:1
exactly like police brutality and racism are myths
Actually, they are mole hills made into mountains by a corrupt media and the real racists.

Now of course not many men would complain about being “raped” by one Gal Gadot. But who knows, maybe this guy was gay?

gal-gadot-wonder-woman-rapist.jpg

All politics aside, I saw the movie and thought it was “not very good”
There wasn’t much politics in the movie itself, it was just such a terrible plot and terribly written. The “politics” was in the making of the film, by giving too much creative control to an untalented person simply because she is a woman.

People are just pissed because it exposes the damage greed is doing.
That statement makes absolutely no sense.

What “damage” is greed doing? What does the movie do to expose that? The movie does nothing to give a coherent moral argument about anything, it’s poorly written and executed.

Right, the world is in great shape. We are $28 trillion in debt. Involved in multiple worthless wars, all over greed. It's not going to end well.

Well I’m sure if Biden is sworn in we’ll be going back to more new stupid wars and bigger deficits than ever.

There wasn’t much politics in the movie itself, it was just such a terrible plot and terribly written. The “politics” was in the making of the film, by giving too much creative control to an untalented person simply because she is a woman.

What “damage” is greed doing? What does the movie do to expose that? The movie does nothing to give a coherent moral argument about anything, it’s poorly written and executed.

Right, the world is in great shape. We are $28 trillion in debt. Involved in multiple worthless wars, all over greed. It's not going to end well.

Well I’m sure if Biden is sworn in we’ll be going back to more new stupid wars and bigger deficits than ever.

Probably so but it will only go to prove out the problem.

Was pretty sad to hear this about the new movie. I thought the first movie was pretty good although the ending was a little strange. Gal Gadot is insanely beautiful and her character didn’t need to cut down men in order to be a strong female.

But the first movie was written by Zack Snyder, and only directed by Patty Jenkins. This one was written by Patty Jenkins and she refused to use the same creative team as the first, because you know, they have penises.

The reviews are now pouring in and it’s pretty universal...the movie sucks, really, really bad. Worse than even Birds of Pray and Suicide Squad. It’s apparent now that Jenkins got way too much credit for the first movie, the plot in this movie is so horrible it’s right up there with Superman IV or Supergirl from the 1980’s, but really worse than even those movies.

Now we all know Patty Jenkins isn’t nearly as smart as she thinks she is, and certainly not that talented.

The story seemed suspect from the beginning, that a magical rock grants any wish, absolutely any wish, with no apparent boundaries.

And yes, Wonder Woman rapes an innocent man in this movie. You heard that right, she has sex with “Steve Trevor” who is really just occupying some random guy. Sex without consent is rape. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? If a male lead superhero had sex with a girl that was being possessed by another entity? The SJW would call for boycotts.

I haven't seen the movie and do not plan to but when wonder woman is having sex, is she on top or on her back. Rape can only be defined if its against your will. If she is on top then possible rape but then again he is a guy. Unless he prefers men and in that case, let the boycott begin.

The fiat currency enables a lot of things.

So you have never woke up with your wife or girl riding you? Is That rape? As far as consent the mind behind the body says yes that is not rape. Lol
the link says it's rape
.....every day in the news there is shit like this......someone looks at a ''leftists' wrong or says the word ''vanilla'' and the left/''leftists'' go apeshit

So you have never woke up with your wife or girl riding you? Is That rape? As far as consent the mind behind the body says yes that is not rape. Lol
the link says it's rape
.....every day in the news there is shit like this......someone looks at a ''leftists' wrong or says the word ''vanilla'' and the left/''leftists'' go apeshit
Do not become what you hate. That shit is just looking for things to be angry about Mean while there is plenty in the word to actually angry about we do not need to invent more. I do not care what most links say. Do not care what Biden or Trump say they will not change me. Normal people would not call this rape.

the link says it's rape
Do not become what you hate. That shit is just looking for things to be angry about Mean while there is plenty in the word to actually angry about we do not need to invent more. I do not care what most links say. Do not care what Biden or Trump say they will not change me. Normal people would not call this rape.
......so you agree, that most of the shit the leftists/blacks/etc scream about is bullshit?

the link says it's rape
......so you agree, that most of the shit the leftists/blacks/etc scream about is bullshit?
Some of it is yes. Both sides take things to far. It ain't gunna be me. Don't let it be you. Wanna be angry. Let me tell you about my last encounter. We do our thing she gets there before me makes a freaking mess and all of a sudden is worried about getting back to work on time. Leaves me to clean the mess and unfinished. WTF? Horse shit! Real reason to be pissed. I do not know if they have a name for that but it's horse shit. Real world reasons to be pissed.

Forum List

Back