Women's World Cup 2019, France

Soccer is boring. Except for a couple of plays a game. The good thing is time keeps on moving. To end ties is a disgrace. This is not to knock people who are fans. I get it. And they can be very emotional. Rules need to be changed. Games that end say 7 to 6 would be much more palatable to sell and be more exciting then running back and forth the field to see who makes a mistake for a chance to score. I am not takingyour thunder from you. But the globalists will ban american football at some point and we will get this eventually. Oh look....another 0-0 tie won on the penalty kick...How exciting!

You sound like a complete idiot.

Good luck in life.
It is always amusing to watch people spend more time and effort saying they hate soccer....than actually the length of a game.

Soccer is boring. Except for a couple of plays a game. The good thing is time keeps on moving. To end ties is a disgrace. This is not to knock people who are fans. I get it. And they can be very emotional. Rules need to be changed. Games that end say 7 to 6 would be much more palatable to sell and be more exciting then running back and forth the field to see who makes a mistake for a chance to score. I am not takingyour thunder from you. But the globalists will ban american football at some point and we will get this eventually. Oh look....another 0-0 tie won on the penalty kick...How exciting!

You sound like a complete idiot.

Good luck in life.
It is always amusing to watch people spend more time and effort saying they hate soccer....than actually the length of a game.

Soccer is a pretty boring ass game to watch, that's why Soccer Riots are a traditional way of passing the time in nations where its popular. Broads playing soccer could be made a lot more interesting, however. The Lingerie Football League has gals playing football in their underwear and its actually very watchable. Now, if the soccer federation could require new uniforms

If there was no offside the game would degenerate. What would happen is that teams would stick a couple of big thugs near the goal and hoof the ball forward. Its then a percentage game because at some point your man will get on the end of one of
them. Exciting for a little while but ultimately tedious.
I didn't watch the game but understand the US came through and a late goal by England was disallowed due to....
offside call verified by VAR review. :113:

That's ironic, isn't it?
It was a tight one but the right decision.
I remember Americans used to laugh at soccer. Now it is a hate crime to. Pushed on us by the globalists eventually to replace American football. These American women are terrible sportsmen. We need a draft to send them to slave labor camps. You have to do a lot to have as many negatives that they do. Spoiled American women for all to see.

Well, considering that soccer is over 2,000 years old, and American football didn't show up until August 20, 1920 in Canton OH, I'd say that soccer was invented first, not football.

england-kids-800x480.jpg

Well, considering that soccer is over 2,000 years old, and American football didn't show up until August 20, 1920 in Canton OH, I'd say that soccer was invented first, not football.
You're only a little off. :113: "On November 6, 1869, Rutgers and Princeton played what was billed as the first college football game. However, it wasn't until the 1880s that a great rugby player from Yale, Walter Camp, pioneered rules changes that slowly transformed rugby into the new game of American Football" first game american football - Google Search

Yes. Soccer is much older than football, for whatever that's worth. I'm not one for kicking soccer around (no pun intended) and I played both sports (soccer, football) in school.

It's the US vs the Dutch now. It would be improbable if the Netherlands won the World Cup.

American Football doesn't have much to do with the foot.

A bunch of men rolling around on grass, pushing and shoving

Got us there. And cricket has nothing to do with grasshoppers and other insects.

Not unlike rugby.
You might as well reduce the World Cup down to a bunch of women kicking and pushing each other around.

Got us there. And cricket has nothing to do with grasshoppers and other insects.

Not unlike rugby.
You might as well reduce the World Cup down to a bunch of women kicking and pushing each other around.

It's all about the feet.

England is a 'nearly' team. Both sexes. Never quite gets there.

Would love to see the Americans taking on cricket. Those spin bowlers speeding down the pitch. :04:

So one more game and we can forget about women's soccer for four more years.

Who pays attention to that stupid game anyhow?

The only real international sport is Wrestling.

Not only is talent recruited from all over the globe, they maintain their national personalities and attire in the ring. Scottish wrestlers wear kilts, German wrestlers goose-step to the ring, Japanese wrestlers are know for their deviousness and laughing about how the tricked the stupid Americans at Pearl Harbor.

Not only is talent recruited from all over the globe, they maintain their national personalities and attire in the ring. Scottish wrestlers wear kilts, German wrestlers goose-step to the ring, Japanese wrestlers are know for their deviousness and laughing about how the tricked the stupid Americans at Pearl Harbor.

Goose stepping?

You thinking of the North Koreans?

The Germans will never live that down.

Goose stepping?

I've never seen a North Korean wrestler, although I know that the game is popular there.

Collision in Korea, back in the 1990's, was held in Pyongyang and featured Inoki from Japan vs. Flair from America. Collision drew the hugest live gate ever for a wrestling match.

But I was thinking about the Germans, men like Waldo Von Erich, Baron Von Raschne and Hans Mortier, loyal Germans who escaped Berlin in 1945 and came to the United States to get revenge on America for WWII.

Goose stepping?

I've never seen a North Korean wrestler, although I know that the game is popular there.

Collision in Korea, back in the 1990's, was held in Pyongyang and featured Inoki from Japan vs. Flair from America. Collision drew the hugest live gate ever for a wrestling match.

But I was thinking about the Germans, men like Waldo Von Erich, Baron Von Raschne and Hans Mortier, loyal Germans who escaped Berlin in 1945 and came to the United States to get revenge on America for WWII.

Not too keen on wrestling.

And yes, I think that historic humiliation is still simmering deep down in the German psyche.

Forum List

Back