"UK considers deploying troops to Ukraine," says former British Defence Secretary Wallace.

Wallace used the phrase on a radio interview to intimidate Putin and keep him guessing. "We should use that phrase, we cannot rule them out... I mean, ultimately, part of deterrence is ambiguity... keeping the adversary guessing about how far we would go and what we would do," Wallace said. Officially, The UK completely ruled it out, even to train Ukrainian soldiers.

Official position of the UK regarding sending troops to Ukraine

Earlier, on March 9, British Foreign Secretary David Cameron stated that Britain is against sending Western troops to Ukrainian territory, even to train Ukrainian soldiers, as they would become targets for Russia.

Wallace used the phrase on a radio interview to intimidate Putin and keep him guessing. "We should use that phrase, we cannot rule them out... I mean, ultimately, part of deterrence is ambiguity... keeping the adversary guessing about how far we would go and what we would do," Wallace said. Officially, The UK completely ruled it out, even to train Ukrainian soldiers.

Good interview. I salute my Canadian brother who has made the decision to fight for freedom.

Canadian officer fighting against Moscow empire in Ukraine in the Belarusian regiment.

Forum List

Back