Women's World Cup 2019, France

noonereal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2009
USA just won, France looked impressive.

This might be a good place to post all our match day comments.

:11_2_1043:

Those women are more of a winning team than the mens. They should get paid the same, or possibly more, because they win more.

'Murica, bitches!

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

I am watching the USA men playing Trinidad Tobago in the Gold Cup.

They may be bigger, stronger and faster than the women but they are nowhere near as good soccer players.

1 VAR is a disaster in soccer.

2 The offside rule in soccer is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long ago in need of change.

These are the same two takeaways from every tournament.

FIFA is terrible is the bottom line. They need to hire the folks from teh NFL to teach them how to implement technology and set rules of the game.

Like other women's sports, they get paid less because they don't draw as large of an audience as men's teams. Meaning the women bring in far less revenue for the league and the owners. ... :cool:

Does that mean one person attends men’s soccer games in America?

Like other women's sports, they get paid less because they don't draw as large of an audience as men's teams. Meaning the women bring in far less revenue for the league and the owners. ... :cool:

This is not true. The women's national team is responsible for more revenue than is the men's national team.

This is not true. The women's national team is responsible for more revenue than is the men's national team.
...................:link:.................

look it up yourself, it's easy to find, I already did

In fact, it was this thread that caused me to look it up. I had thought the pay differance was because teh women drew less. I was wrong. Try Big Soccer, I think I read teh numbers there.

look it up yourself, it's easy to find, I already did
When challenged about a statement.

The onus is on you to back up your claim with facts. Otherwise you're just spewing nonsense.

That how it works on this board. ... :cool:

No, idiot.

The assumption was was made that the men drew more revenue. Let the ass whip support that. He can't and didn't.

What you did was a cheap argumentative tact. You ignored that he offered no support for his contention then demand it from me?

I even directed where to look for info.

I can't stand creeps like you. Ignorance, I have never been able to tolerate it.

In fact, I looked it up because I did not blindly accept his contention. He neber looked up anything. He like you is a "useless.:

No, idiot. The assumption was was made that the men drew more revenue. Let the ass whip support that. What you did was a cheap argumentative tact. You ignored that he offered no support for his contention then demand it from me? I can't stand creeps like you. Ignorance, I have never been able to tolerate it. He like you is a "useless.:
^^^^^ Nice meltdown. .. :thup: ... :lol: :lol:

No, idiot. The assumption was was made that the men drew more revenue. Let the ass whip support that. What you did was a cheap argumentative tact. You ignored that he offered no support for his contention then demand it from me? I can't stand creeps like you. Ignorance, I have never been able to tolerate it. He like you is a "useless.:
^^^^^ Nice meltdown. .. :thup: ... :lol: :lol:

Stay ignorant, it suits you.

:420:

Well played 1st half.

No screw ups from the teh official yet...

Player of the tournament for the USA, so far, is the 24 year old Ohio girl,
Rose Lavelle.

I can think of man reasons to watch Team USA's bid for the World Championship.

Here is a very good one.

image.jpg

:biggrin:

Forum List

Back