Women's World Cup 2019, France

If there was no offside the game would degenerate. What would happen is that teams would stick a couple of big thugs near the goal and hoof the ball forward. Its then a percentage game because at some point your man will get on the end of one of
them. Exciting for a little while but ultimately tedious.
I didn't watch the game but understand the US came through and a late goal by England was disallowed due to....
offside call verified by VAR review. :113:

That's ironic, isn't it?
It was a tight one but the right decision.

Yeah, just saw the replay. Rules is rules.

England can't complain too much having missed a penalty kick. I guess Rapinoe was wrong about not winning without gay players (at least one particular gay player).

Bring on Sweden or the Netherlands now.

Tough game, lotsa bodies hitting the ground on both sides. They missed some chances, but so did we. I thought the penalty kick was righteous, not so sure about the red card though. Game-saving stop by our goal keeper, she stepped up when she had to.

Last edited:
Tough game, lotsa bodies hitting the ground on both sides. They missed some chances, but so did we. I thought the penalty kick was righteous, not so sure about the red card though. Game-saving stop by our goal keeper., but she stepped up when she had to.
I dont think that even the ref was 100% on the penalty. If she was totally convinced she would have sent off the US defender who made the "foul". I didnt think it was a foul.

They still playing this thing? Didn’t they France like a week ago? It seems to drag on and on. Maybe they think they are the NBA.

Actually, they are participating in the World Cup soccer tournament, and because they keep winning, they keep playing. They've beat England and are now in the finals.

I hope they win the whole thing.

US Team looks great. Just gotta hold that lead! England is their biggest challenge yet. Rose Lavelle is crushing it!!!
Yes, Lavelle was not doing well last game...now she looks good.

The game prior to the last game she was teh best player on teh pitch.

She literally blew me away. She is no joke. Much respect. 24 years old.

Tough game, lotsa bodies hitting the ground on both sides. They missed some chances, but so did we. I thought the penalty kick was righteous, not so sure about the red card though. Game-saving stop by our goal keeper., but she stepped up when she had to.
I dont think that even the ref was 100% on the penalty. If she was totally convinced she would have sent off the US defender who made the "foul". I didnt think it was a foul.

She hit her foot while she was shooting that is why she missed the ball completely. It was obvious on the replay.

If there was no offside the game would degenerate. What would happen is that teams would stick a couple of big thugs near the goal and hoof the ball forward. Its then a percentage game because at some point your man will get on the end of one of
I didn't watch the game but understand the US came through and a late goal by England was disallowed due to....

That's ironic, isn't it?

Not so sure I agreed with the off sides call, it was so close. But I also wasn't so sure about the penalty call on the US. In any event, England got a chance to tie it up and the US goalie blocked it! It was a great game.

She hit her foot while she was shooting that is why she missed the ball completely. It was obvious on the replay.
She hit her foot as she swung it back, no blame in my view. If the ref had been convinced he should have sent her off.

That's ironic, isn't it?

Not so sure I agreed with the off sides call, it was so close. But I also wasn't so sure about the penalty call on the US. In any event, England got a chance to tie it up and the US goalie blocked it! It was a great game.
Even the BBC said it was offside.

They still playing this thing? Didn’t they France like a week ago? It seems to drag on and on. Maybe they think they are the NBA.

Actually, they are participating in the World Cup soccer tournament, and because they keep winning, they keep playing. They've beat England and are now in the finals.

I hope they win the whole thing.

To long between games, it would be nice to hear they win the whole thing, just not into women’s soccer.

She hit her foot as she swung it back, no blame in my view. If the ref had been convinced he should have sent her off.

That's how I saw it. The US defender didn't run into her, but rather she hit the US defender when she swung back. Well..... I just took a look on a replay. It looked like the defender maybe hit her in stride, but unintentionally. In any event Naeher came up big! What a great play by her.

That's ironic, isn't it?
I remember Americans used to laugh at soccer. Now it is a hate crime to. Pushed on us by the globalists eventually to replace American football. These American women are terrible sportsmen. We need a draft to send them to slave labor camps. You have to do a lot to have as many negatives that they do. Spoiled American women for all to see.

That's ironic, isn't it?
I remember Americans used to laugh at soccer. Now it is a hate crime to. Pushed on us by the globalists eventually to replace American football. These American women are terrible sportsmen. We need a draft to send them to slave labor camps. You have to do a lot to have as many negatives that they do. Spoiled American women for all to see.

Well, considering that soccer is over 2,000 years old, and American football didn't show up until August 20, 1920 in Canton OH, I'd say that soccer was invented first, not football.

That's ironic, isn't it?

Well, considering that soccer is over 2,000 years old, and American football didn't show up until August 20, 1920 in Canton OH, I'd say that soccer was invented first, not football.
Soccer is boring. Except for a couple of plays a game. The good thing is time keeps on moving. To end ties is a disgrace. This is not to knock people who are fans. I get it. And they can be very emotional. Rules need to be changed. Games that end say 7 to 6 would be much more palatable to sell and be more exciting then running back and forth the field to see who makes a mistake for a chance to score. I am not takingyour thunder from you. But the globalists will ban american football at some point and we will get this eventually. Oh look....another 0-0 tie won on the penalty kick...How exciting!

You're only a little off. :113: "On November 6, 1869, Rutgers and Princeton played what was billed as the first college football game. However, it wasn't until the 1880s that a great rugby player from Yale, Walter Camp, pioneered rules changes that slowly transformed rugby into the new game of American Football" first game american football - Google Search

Yes. Soccer is much older than football, for whatever that's worth. I'm not one for kicking soccer around (no pun intended) and I played both sports (soccer, football) in school.

It's the US vs the Dutch now. It would be improbable if the Netherlands won the World Cup.

That's ironic, isn't it?

Rutgers and Princeton played November 6, 1869.

Soccer is boring. Except for a couple of plays a game. The good thing is time keeps on moving. To end ties is a disgrace. This is not to knock people who are fans. I get it. And they can be very emotional. Rules need to be changed. Games that end say 7 to 6 would be much more palatable to sell and be more exciting then running back and forth the field to see who makes a mistake for a chance to score. I am not takingyour thunder from you. But the globalists will ban american football at some point and we will get this eventually. Oh look....another 0-0 tie won on the penalty kick...How exciting!

You sound like a complete idiot.

Good luck in life.

Forum List

Back