Women's World Cup 2019, France

Player of the tournament for the USA, so far, is the 24 year old Ohio girl,
Rose Lavelle.

Can't argue that. She's done a great job. Tobin Heath has played really well. Would like to see more of Christen Press.

Are they still playing? How did they do?

I found out a month or so ago that their is a professional soccer league here in the US. I knew there was the MSL, never heard on a women's league. I really don't watch women's sports other than college basketball.

I found out a month or so ago that their is a professional soccer league here in the US. I knew there was the MSL, never heard on a women's league. I really don't watch women's sports other than college basketball.

The women's league is vastly superior to the men's league. If you live in an area with a team, make the time to go watch them play.

Looking forward to the 3 pm (Eastern) game between the US and France.

Many say this is the actual Championship game, though of course, the winner will just move on toward the tournament final.

According to some analysts, France is part of the European Elite in women's soccer.

Given the performance of Team USA in the last game, I have serious concerns about us winning this game.

Today's match will be the biggest test we'll face in this World Cup.

Yeah, that's right Germany, suck it! lol

Is that thing still dragging on? Their husbands must be getting impatient for their dinner by now.

The women's league is vastly superior to the men's league. If you live in an area with a team, make the time to go watch them play.

Or, if your neighbor has just finished painting his barn, go watch it dry.

They're in the match of their season today when they take on the host nation of France. France is a damn good team and with the exception of Spain, the US has pretty much had a cake walk.

Today's match will prove their metal. I think that today's winner is going to be the winner of the World Cup.

Apparently the US women beat France today and will play England next, who has looked quite sharp.
I am depending on England's penchant for folding up when the pressure gets turned up as being a good loser seems more important to the Brits than actually winning.

We will see.

Well, now that the Americans are playing England, England is now saying that the Americans showed poor form by spying on the English team.

I found the story, sounds like the English coach is a loony tune.

Well, now that the Americans are playing England, England is now saying that the Americans showed poor form by spying on the English team.
The US is scouting possible hotels they might book. No more. No less. The English coach is simply trying to conduct a little psychological warfare.

By the way the heat wave in Lyon can't help but benefit the American squad who is
far more experienced in such conditions.

The US is scouting possible hotels they might book. No more. No less. The English coach is simply trying to conduct a little psychological warfare.

By the way the heat wave in Lyon can't help but benefit the American squad who is
far more experienced in such conditions.

Being laughed at is his idea of psychological warfare?

The guy is more unhinged than I though.

He's only interested in how his team reacts to his ploy.
If they find motivation in it he doesn't care what others think of it. I don't think his tactic will be particularly successful.

He's only interested in how his team reacts to his ploy.
If they find motivation in it he doesn't care what others think of it. I don't think his tactic will be particularly successful.

sounds like a bizarre tactic to me

Should be a good match none the less.

AVR really needs to be integrated into the gam eproperly is the biggest take away, sadly.,

This was the same issue 4 years ago.

Why can't FIFA just hire talent from football or baseball to get this fixed?

Forum List

Back