Women~Take Note! Not a single DemonRAT Voted to protect women’s sports from transgender cheats’…

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Florida Republican Congressman Greg Steube reports that not a single Democrat voted in favor of a bill that would protect women’s sports from biological males who claim to be transgender women.

Steube, a former Army JAG officer and Iraq War veteran, recently introduced a bill that would have banned “schools from using Title IX federal funds to support women sports if biological men are allowed to compete with them.”

“We are completely eroding what women sports are if we are going to allow biological men to compete with women in women’s collegiate activities. I filed pretty much what my bill is as an amendment on the ERA legislation that went through the Judiciary committee and not a single Democrat voted for it,” the first-term congressman continued. “We did it as a motion to recommit on the floor of the house on similar legislation, and I believe there was only one or two Democrats that voted for it. That’s the sad state of affairs that we are in for today. You are destroying women sports, and Democrats aren’t willing to stand for women in women sports.”

(Excerpt) Read more at citizenfreepress.com ...

------------

They can’t object, they made the mess.

Either you have fully integrated sports or female/male sports. Right now the push to is have female sports and sports that have to accommodate any type of person regardless of ability.

The blue team didn’t think ahead to see that their own tactics could be turned against them. They were warned.

No sympathy. I feel bad for the ladies, but it is a good life lesson to learn that you are not going to beat a biological male very often in sports.

Well Penelope, Care fo All, Body, and all you other left wing females, what say you?

TTT...Come on feminists....you mean you all have NO OPINION OF MEN CHEATING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU GIRLS.....YOUR HYPOCRISY IS SHOWING....STEP UP!!!!!

Florida Republican Congressman Greg Steube reports that not a single Democrat voted in favor of a bill that would protect women’s sports from biological males who claim to be transgender women.

Steube, a former Army JAG officer and Iraq War veteran, recently introduced a bill that would have banned “schools from using Title IX federal funds to support women sports if biological men are allowed to compete with them.”

“We are completely eroding what women sports are if we are going to allow biological men to compete with women in women’s collegiate activities. I filed pretty much what my bill is as an amendment on the ERA legislation that went through the Judiciary committee and not a single Democrat voted for it,” the first-term congressman continued. “We did it as a motion to recommit on the floor of the house on similar legislation, and I believe there was only one or two Democrats that voted for it. That’s the sad state of affairs that we are in for today. You are destroying women sports, and Democrats aren’t willing to stand for women in women sports.”

(Excerpt) Read more at citizenfreepress.com ...

------------

They can’t object, they made the mess.

Either you have fully integrated sports or female/male sports. Right now the push to is have female sports and sports that have to accommodate any type of person regardless of ability.

The blue team didn’t think ahead to see that their own tactics could be turned against them. They were warned.

No sympathy. I feel bad for the ladies, but it is a good life lesson to learn that you are not going to beat a biological male very often in sports.

Well Penelope, Care fo All, Body, and all you other left wing females, what say you?

It will sound dumb, but this will be challenged and the transweordo crowd will lose so badly it won't be funny. I foresee and olympics where three men dressed like woman have their medals challenged on the basis that they used performance enhancing drugs for starters. Then on biology itself. In the end embracing these creeps will have been the most stupid thing democrats have ever done, and when the madness ends the trannys will be hated and mocked even more then they are now.

The marxist Dims seem to be content with the concept of taping your cock back and go win you some women's sport trophies. It would appear the more deviant the behavior, the more they approve. Well that, and the legacy support for Big Mike Obama who appears to be sporting some kind of good-sized schlong.

4tx2740ekiz21.jpg

The marxist Dims seem to be content with the concept of taping your cock back and go win you some women's sport trophies.

Mack Beggs, the teenage wrestling champ in Texas, was born a girl and had no cock to tape. Texas would not let her compete against anyone but girls.

Forum List

Back