CDZ Women should embrace both owning and carrying guns as acts of personal empowerment.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ask women who have been violently attacked by criminals and who then learn how to shoot and carry a gun if they feel safer or less safe. Ask women who have taken up learning to carry and shoot guns if they feel more safe or less safe.

Since a gun is the one thing that can make a woman capable of dealing with a violent male criminal, shouldn't the women's movements embrace gun ownership and carrying guns as acts of female empowerment?

Armed 'Women for Trump' graduation pic generates hate

A University of Tennessee senior posted her graduation pictureon Twitter that featured her wearing a "Women for Trump" T-shirt and a gun in her waistband.

Writing, "I don't take normal graduation photos," Brenna Spencer immediately felt the wrath of gun control advocates.

------

Ms. Spencer is carrying the gun legally and it is her Constitutional right to own one. To pretend that it's close to the end of the world that a picture with an attractive woman carrying a gun is posted on a popular social media platform only makes the critics look hysterical - which, of course, they are.

The fact that Ms. Spencer's picture went viral may encourage other young women to follow suit. If that happened, it would be worth all the criticism endured by this brave young woman.

TTAG Daily Digest: Senior Pride, Kaiser Wades Into 'Gun Violence and Strapped Older Texans - The Truth About Guns

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

Tennessee college student defends her gun-toting ‘graduation’ photo

Last edited:
Here is another story of a girl who was savagely attacked by an ex boyfriend, stabbed so many times they thought she may never walk or talk again, who now carries a gun because, as she states, she will never be a victim again...

Of course, since she wasn't 21 at the time, democrats would prefer she face the attacker without a gun...

48 Hours Live to Tell: Melissa Dohme's story of survival - CBS News

According to the Centers for Disease Control, women between the ages of 18 and 24 experience the highest rate of relationship violence of any age group ... and never is it more dangerous than when they try to leave. It's a disturbing trend known as "breakup violence."

Melissa Dohme, just 20 years old at the time, was viciously stabbed 32 times outside her Clearwater, Fla., home --simply for ending a relationship. Some of the images in this story are tough to look at, but Melissa wants you to see them. With violence against women dominating the headlines, she says we can't afford to turn away. This is her story.

----

And another survivor who helped her recover....

Audrey Mabrey | Survivor: I believe Melissa and I met for a very special purpose. I wanted to mentor and guide her through part of her journey that I knew she was going to face.

I knew because I had lived through it myself. ... I was attacked in 2009 when I was 26 years old.

I was separated from my husband Chris, who's a retired New York City detective ... we had two sons together.

Chris ... did not use a knife or a gun. He used a hammer to bludgeon me in the head, and then a candle and gasoline to set me on fire. ... I was burned over 80 percent of my body.

And then she started dating one of the men who helped save her life.......they started shooting together...

Melissa Dohme: Cameron showed my mom and I around the station. I tried on his uniform, and his hat, and his big, you know, jacket.

And he let me sit in the truck. And, you know, it was just like-- I mean, (laughs) I felt like-- my first crush all over again.

We started talking and we realized we have a lot in common. ...and we found out that we both enjoy shooting. And that was how he kinda, you know, asked me out on our first date. And he said, "'you and I should go shooting sometime'" and I was like hands down, "I would love to go shooting with you," you know and we've been shooting together ever since.

I will never ever be defenseless again in my life. ... Under any circumstances I will be able to defend myself.

No, thanks.

That's your choice and good for you but you have no business telling others they can't make the choice to carry
mmmm I have never asked that women not be able to carry a handgun. Pretty damned sure about that, as a matter of fact.

No you just don't want guns around at all
Not around my house, no. One of my coworkers keeps a handgun (pink) in her purse. I have no problem with that. In fact, it might come in handy someday if one of our students goes postal. If she could dig it out of her bag in time to do any good, that is.

No, thanks.

That's your choice and good for you but you have no business telling others they can't make the choice to carry
mmmm I have never asked that women not be able to carry a handgun. Pretty damned sure about that, as a matter of fact.

Not around my house, no. One of my coworkers keeps a handgun (pink) in her purse. I have no problem with that. In fact, it might come in handy someday if one of our students goes postal. If she could dig it out of her bag in time to do any good, that is.

You should tell her that she should stop carrying it in her purse and get a holster. If you have a gun and carry it, you should have it on your body where you can control it.

No, thanks.

You should tell her that she should stop carrying it in her purse and get a holster. If you have a gun and carry it, you should have it on your body where you can control it.
How about one of those really cool wrist springs so all you have to do is flex a certain way and it pops out into your hand?

Just one more.........

Campus Rape Survivor: I Wish I'd Had A Gun To Defend Myself

“He had a knife, I had pepper spray,” Lopez-Rivas told News 4 JAX. “And even though I ran for blue lights that are scattered all around, [he was] faster, stronger, and I did not win. . . The way that I carry [my gun] now, I would have been able to prevent what happened to me.”

Sad how making the weakest of us more vulnerable seems to be a noble cause these days.

What do you think their motivation is?

Just one more.........

Campus Rape Survivor: I Wish I'd Had A Gun To Defend Myself

“He had a knife, I had pepper spray,” Lopez-Rivas told News 4 JAX. “And even though I ran for blue lights that are scattered all around, [he was] faster, stronger, and I did not win. . . The way that I carry [my gun] now, I would have been able to prevent what happened to me.”

Sad how making the weakest of us more vulnerable seems to be a noble cause these days.

What do you think their motivation is?

Yes....please list these stories......as I find them I will post them too.

And here we have another one, notice that in the stories so far, the male attacker did not use a gun....knives, hammers, and here a 9.00 dollar camping hatchet......

So you can get rid of all the guns, and women will not be safer because of it...in fact, they will be much more vulnerable to violent males.....which is curious why democrats would want women to be defensless in the face of crazed males......maybe they could ask harvey weinstein, bill clinton or any number of other prominent democrats why unarmed women is a good idea.

Arlington Heights woman struck, killed with hatchet in Wisconsin; Husband charged with murder

A suburban woman on the run from her estranged husband was attacked and murdered by him last night in Wisconsin, according to police.

38-year-old Christian Loga-Negru has been charged with murder and kidnapping and remains in jail on $1 million bond.

Arlington Heights police were aware of trouble at the home he shared with his estranged wife. They’ve been married for less than a year. Earlier this month his wife got a restraining order. Recently she's been living in Mount Pleasant, Wisc at a friend's to hide from her husband. But police say Loga-Negru found her and ambushed her at 8 p.m. Wednesday as she got out of a car.

Loga-Negru had checked into a local Super 8 Motel in Wisconsin Tuesday and police say he drove his injured wife there after attacking her with a hatchet. Someone there spotted the wounded woman bleeding from the head and called 911.

When authorities arrived, the suspect didn’t put up a fight. His wife--still not named by police-was taken to a nearby hospital where she later died.

It was Loga-Negru’s third marriage. Neighbors in Arlington Heights told WGN they knew the relationship was troubled.

Here is another story of a girl who was savagely attacked by an ex boyfriend, stabbed so many times they thought she may never walk or talk again, who now carries a gun because, as she states, she will never be a victim again...

Of course, since she wasn't 21 at the time, democrats would prefer she face the attacker without a gun...

According to the Centers for Disease Control, women between the ages of 18 and 24 experience the highest rate of relationship violence of any age group ... and never is it more dangerous than when they try to leave. It's a disturbing trend known as "breakup violence."

Melissa Dohme, just 20 years old at the time, was viciously stabbed 32 times outside her Clearwater, Fla., home --simply for ending a relationship. Some of the images in this story are tough to look at, but Melissa wants you to see them. With violence against women dominating the headlines, she says we can't afford to turn away. This is her story.

----

Audrey Mabrey | Survivor: I believe Melissa and I met for a very special purpose. I wanted to mentor and guide her through part of her journey that I knew she was going to face.

I knew because I had lived through it myself. ... I was attacked in 2009 when I was 26 years old.

I was separated from my husband Chris, who's a retired New York City detective ... we had two sons together.

Chris ... did not use a knife or a gun. He used a hammer to bludgeon me in the head, and then a candle and gasoline to set me on fire. ... I was burned over 80 percent of my body.

And then she started dating one of the men who helped save her life.......they started shooting together...

Melissa Dohme: Cameron showed my mom and I around the station. I tried on his uniform, and his hat, and his big, you know, jacket.

And he let me sit in the truck. And, you know, it was just like-- I mean, (laughs) I felt like-- my first crush all over again.

We started talking and we realized we have a lot in common. ...and we found out that we both enjoy shooting. And that was how he kinda, you know, asked me out on our first date. And he said, "'you and I should go shooting sometime'" and I was like hands down, "I would love to go shooting with you," you know and we've been shooting together ever since.

I will never ever be defenseless again in my life. ... Under any circumstances I will be able to defend myself.

Who said under 21 can't have a gun?

If the "womens movement" actually cares about empowering women, they should whole heartedly embrace owing and carrying guns......the only real way a woman can stand a chance against violent ( democrat) males....

----

Who said under 21 can't have a gun?

The anti gun extremists since the Parkland shooting....that's who.

Maybe the armed women would have the gumption to put their precious second amendment right to use and patrol risky areas; the males of the species seem to lack the, uh, whatever.

If the "womens movement" actually cares about empowering women, they should whole heartedly embrace owing and carrying guns......the only real way a woman can stand a chance against violent ( democrat) males....
Sure! Why then when my Republican Aunt & Uncle got into an argument, she pulled her pistol out of purse & shot him.

Forum List

Back