Concealed carry laws target innocent black men and women. This is o.k. with the democrats.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
There is a reason the democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, only attack black neighborhoods for their burning, looting and murder. These neighborhoods are under the control of the democrat party who tell the police to stand down and do nothing, and they have extreme gun control, keeping guns out of the hands of black Americans. The democrats know that if they send their brown shirts, blm and antifa into the suburbs....those people have guns.....and like Kyle Rittenhouse, they will be shot if they try to burn, loot and kill there.....

And the gun control laws target innocent, black, men and women....

For the past 4+ hours I have been watching raw court camera video of Detroit’s CCW Criminal Docket. People who are simply charged with carrying a concealed pistol without a license. Here is what I found:

• 99% black
  • 99% male-
~70% no prior record
---
Excluding individuals involved in the commission of a crime, he narrowed down to those charged only with carrying a concealed handgun without a license. What he found was worse than I expected: the law was almost entirely (99%) targeted at black men, 70% of whom, by his count, did not have any prior record of a crime.

One of the cases, Mr. Jovontae Beard (archived links), mistakenly thought he was open carrying (which is legal), but because “he had an inside pocket holster with the muzzle hidden,” it was considered concealed carry, so he had to pay thousands of dollars in fines, surrender his firearm, and suffer a year of probation.

Another gentleman had an expired carry permit, and was punished similarly (archived links):

This is why we need Constitutional Carry, and why requiring permits, taxes, fees and regulations on carrying guns need to be stopped.

Forum List

Back