CDZ Women should embrace both owning and carrying guns as acts of personal empowerment.

Ask women who have been violently attacked by criminals and who then learn how to shoot and carry a gun if they feel safer or less safe. Ask women who have taken up learning to carry and shoot guns if they feel more safe or less safe.

Since a gun is the one thing that can make a woman capable of dealing with a violent male criminal, shouldn't the women's movements embrace gun ownership and carrying guns as acts of female empowerment?

Armed 'Women for Trump' graduation pic generates hate

A University of Tennessee senior posted her graduation pictureon Twitter that featured her wearing a "Women for Trump" T-shirt and a gun in her waistband.

Writing, "I don't take normal graduation photos," Brenna Spencer immediately felt the wrath of gun control advocates.

------

Ms. Spencer is carrying the gun legally and it is her Constitutional right to own one. To pretend that it's close to the end of the world that a picture with an attractive woman carrying a gun is posted on a popular social media platform only makes the critics look hysterical - which, of course, they are.

The fact that Ms. Spencer's picture went viral may encourage other young women to follow suit. If that happened, it would be worth all the criticism endured by this brave young woman.

TTAG Daily Digest: Senior Pride, Kaiser Wades Into 'Gun Violence and Strapped Older Texans - The Truth About Guns

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

Tennessee college student defends her gun-toting ‘graduation’ photo

say mysoginist trumptards who don't think women should have birth control or choices about their own bodies.

:rofl:

Ask women who have been violently attacked by criminals and who then learn how to shoot and carry a gun if they feel safer or less safe. Ask women who have taken up learning to carry and shoot guns if they feel more safe or less safe.

Since a gun is the one thing that can make a woman capable of dealing with a violent male criminal, shouldn't the women's movements embrace gun ownership and carrying guns as acts of female empowerment?

A University of Tennessee senior posted her graduation pictureon Twitter that featured her wearing a "Women for Trump" T-shirt and a gun in her waistband.

Writing, "I don't take normal graduation photos," Brenna Spencer immediately felt the wrath of gun control advocates.

------

Ms. Spencer is carrying the gun legally and it is her Constitutional right to own one. To pretend that it's close to the end of the world that a picture with an attractive woman carrying a gun is posted on a popular social media platform only makes the critics look hysterical - which, of course, they are.

The fact that Ms. Spencer's picture went viral may encourage other young women to follow suit. If that happened, it would be worth all the criticism endured by this brave young woman.

TTAG Daily Digest: Senior Pride, Kaiser Wades Into 'Gun Violence and Strapped Older Texans - The Truth About Guns

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

say mysoginist trumptards who don't think women should have birth control or choices about their own bodies.

Who says women can't have birth control? Not me....and I don't care what a woman does with her body, I do care if she is going to kill another human being that is temporarily in her body.

------

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

Women don’t have dick deficiencies, like most male gun nut jobs. So there is no need for something to satisfy average size penis envy

------

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

Women don’t have dick deficiencies, like most male gun nut jobs. So there is no need for something to satisfy average size penis envy

What is it with you anti gunners and the penis? We talk about guns, and you guys go straight to the penis. Look, you obviously need help, somewhere in your brain a wire got crossed, it is not okay to associate guns and the penis...get help.

If the "womens movement" actually cares about empowering women, they should whole heartedly embrace owing and carrying guns......the only real way a woman can stand a chance against violent ( democrat) males....
Sure! Why then when my Republican Aunt & Uncle got into an argument, she pulled her pistol out of purse & shot him.

That has exactly what to do with the subject?
Over 100,000 US citizens are shot every year & very, very few are criminals.

mmmm I have never asked that women not be able to carry a handgun. Pretty damned sure about that, as a matter of fact.

if she lived in NYC she would have to show cause to some NYPD dimwit.

That's what people like you want for the rest of the country.
What I want is for ALL prospective gun owners to be vetted by a background check system that contains complete and up to date information. I also want a system that allows LE to intervene and confiscate guns from someone who has become unstable.
And no military-style assault weapons like AR's.
I don't know what anyone else wants, but just so you know.

The problem is systems like that can be abused by people who don't want anyone to have a gun, like in NYC.

Do you really think it takes 3-6 months to do a background check?

Should a law abiding person be forced to pay up to $600 above the cost of the gun just to own one?
Background checks in Maine are $31. You should move.

No, NYC should follow the Constitution.

If Alabama bans abortion can't the people there just move?
Why must conservatives always try to muddy the waters with abortion?
I'm just sayin, NYC is obscenely, without good reason, expensive. You choose to live there, it's on you, buddy.

It's always the same with the radical right: prey on our fears. Except we ain't buying it.

I'm pretty sure the radical left does the same thing. If I had a daughter I'd advise her to carry a small gun in her purse and have it ready to use if needed. It ain't about personal empowerment so much as personal safety. You can get a small .380 semi auto pistol with 7 shots that is really light to carry and shoot if you have to. And one other thing, about personal empowerment, don't be thinking just cuz you got a gun doesn't mean you can or should go places that are unsafe. Which BTW is good advice for males too.
Why do the cops always tell us that the vast majority of guns carried for defense end up being taken from the victim and used on them? WHY do cops always say that? My guess is, because it's true. It's what they see when they mop up afterward.

No, thanks.

That's your choice and good for you but you have no business telling others they can't make the choice to carry
mmmm I have never asked that women not be able to carry a handgun. Pretty damned sure about that, as a matter of fact.

What I want is for ALL prospective gun owners to be vetted by a background check system that contains complete and up to date information. I also want a system that allows LE to intervene and confiscate guns from someone who has become unstable.
And how are you going to assess the mental health of every person in the country to know when to raid their homes and see if they have guns?

No, thanks.

That's your choice and good for you but you have no business telling others they can't make the choice to carry

And how are you going to assess the mental health of every person in the country to know when to raid their homes and see if they have guns?
If family or l.e. can report, it is better than no one being able to do anything.
Are you afraid they will call you crazy, or what?

If family or l.e. can report, it is better than no one being able to do anything.

So just some anonymous phone call with no proof or medical evidence is good enough for you?

The problem is systems like that can be abused by people who don't want anyone to have a gun, like in NYC.

Do you really think it takes 3-6 months to do a background check?

Should a law abiding person be forced to pay up to $600 above the cost of the gun just to own one?
Background checks in Maine are $31. You should move.

No, NYC should follow the Constitution.

If Alabama bans abortion can't the people there just move?
Why must conservatives always try to muddy the waters with abortion?
I'm just sayin, NYC is obscenely, without good reason, expensive. You choose to live there, it's on you, buddy.

It's just an example, as a "right" vs. another right.

------

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

CDZ, fix your post or be reported.

So just some anonymous phone call with no proof or medical evidence is good enough for you?
Those calls are not anonymous. Every caller gives their ID & every call is tracked & recorded.

Those calls are not anonymous. Every caller gives their ID & every call is tracked & recorded.

And what is the punishment for a false report?

How long does it take for a person falsely accused to get their property back?

Will the police provide 24/7 protection while the people are disarmed?

Will the police or the caller be liable if the person accused is attacked while disarmed?

Will the police or the caller be liable if the person accused is attacked while disarmed?

Criminal charge false report!

Until court fails to prove you mentally defective.

They can shove you in jail if you are to scared to be free of gun.

Yes.

Until court finds you sane.

Yes.

If you want to do non answers, take it out of the CDZ.

Yes.

I answered each point. You should not ask questions if you can't handle them being answered.

Yes.

I answered each point. You should not ask questions if you can't handle them being answered.

You answered the first point, then got snarky for the rest of them.

If the "womens movement" actually cares about empowering women, they should whole heartedly embrace owing and carrying guns......the only real way a woman can stand a chance against violent ( democrat) males....
Sure! Why then when my Republican Aunt & Uncle got into an argument, she pulled her pistol out of purse & shot him.

And Americans use their guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack.....every year......since you didn't link to your number we will simply use it for now....

So, even using your unlinked number, which number is bigger.....?

1,500,000 defensive gun uses, or your alleged 100,000 people shot......

So what you are saying is that it is better to have more people raped, murdered, and robbed, than to allow them to use legal guns to stop those rapes, robberies and murders.....right?

Now, keep in mind...

Actual gun deaths...

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun suicide

========================

Gun Accidental death.....
2016:

==================

Gun murder ( 70-80% of the victims of gun murder are actual criminals, not law abiding people)

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

2016--

And, you don't understand that law abiding gun owners, do not increase the gun crime rate.....what increases the gun crime rate is democrats letting violent gun criminals out of jail...

This is what happens when law abiding people own and carry guns...

Care to explain this?

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

--------
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Forum List

Back