Women can't be trusted with their own bodies

Absolutely not. Males have the same responsibility for their actions as woman do. You are the ones who frame this as being about female autonomy and right to choose. They why Iā€™m talking about a femaleā€˜s responsibility, because thatā€™s the context the you advocates choose.

Personal responsibility applies to men just the same.

Thatā€™s a good looking word salad.

Do you oppose murder? If so why? What is your philosophical objection?

Right, murdering the handicapped and poor is so woke.

Youā€™ve gone full retard.

If you have questions you want answered. Im happy to answer them. Just ask them when your tantrum is over.
You are illiterateā€¦.You refuse to answer one question. If abortion is murderā€¦.What makes it ok to murder the child of a rapist but not the child of a legitimate ā€œ fatherā€ā€¦..for the fourth timeā€¦

Thatā€™s it ! You side with a rapist who ā€¦..

Trying to suggest that all or even most abortions are in response to rape is beyond disingenuous. You will sink to any depth to promote your pro-death agenda. Disgraceful.

believe at the intersection of God, biology, space, time and perception, there is
ha ha
What woo woo
Trying to sound like a smart ass to avoid the hard questions you donā€™t have clue on.
Trying to suggest that all or even most abortions are in response to rape is beyond disingenuous. You will sink to any depth to promote your pro-death agenda. Disgraceful.
Forth fifth timeā€¦.answer the question. You are a bull shitter.
2.9 million women have experienced rape related pregnancies during their life time stupid. That includes statutory rape, incest rape from relatives on children.
What makes these children of rape expendable ? .

Last edited:

"Women can't be trusted with their own bodies"​

...and history shows the same can be said for men 'who oh-so-willingly' give their youth and their bodies to the death cult that militarizes them.

Many women have unprotected sex which can lead to pregnancy. If more women used birth control the number of abortions would decrease.

Many women have unprotected sex which can lead to pregnancy. If more women used birth control the number of abortions would decrease.
Bullshitā€¦.more men are using unprotected sex or lying about their birth controlā€¦.for example, almost all vasectomies are reversible. Yet, they refuse this simple procedure when unmarriedā€¦.

You are illiterateā€¦.You refuse to answer one question. If abortion is murderā€¦.What makes it ok to murder the child of a rapist but not the child of a legitimate ā€œ fatherā€ā€¦..for the fourth timeā€¦
I already answered that madam-spittin-mouth.

I think itā€™s morally wrong in either case but I am personally not looking to impose my values on those who find them selves in that situation under those circumstances. My objection is to the unfit low class losers who canā€™t be bothered to control themselves.

ha ha
What woo woo
Trying to sound like a smart ass to avoid the hard questions you donā€™t have clue on.

2.9 million women have experienced rape related pregnancies during their life time stupid. That includes statutory rape, incest rape from relatives on children.
Iā€™ve answered you retarded question twice now. When is madam-Einstein going to answer the questions I asked her?

You are a typical liberal child who doesnā€™t think the rules they demand of other should apply to themselves as well.

ha ha
What woo woo

P
think itā€™s morally wrong in either case but I am personally not looking to impose my values on those who find them selves in that situation under those circumstances. My objection is to the unfit low class losers who canā€™t be bothered to control themselves.
So you're instead looking to the govt to impose your VALUES on all women, hypocriteā€¦
Low class ? People of every class get abortions. You just want the poor to suffer more when they canā€™t afford it.
itā€™s always about the poor isnā€™t it bubba.
here bubba.

Iā€™ve answered you retarded question twice now. When is madam-Einstein going to answer the questions I asked her?

You are a typical liberal child who doesnā€™t think the rules they demand of other should apply to themselves as well.
You made up some shit about your valuesā€¦.of which you have none when it comes to womenā€™s healthcare. But we at least know youā€™re willing to let a rapist or child molester guilty of incest off the hookā€¦..Youā€™re glad to keep him from having to pay child support by letting the gov oK the abortion of the victim. Mighty white male of you.

P

So you're instead looking to the govt to impose your VALUES on all women, hypocriteā€¦
Low class ? People of every class get abortions. You just want the poor to suffer more when they canā€™t afford it.
itā€™s always about the poor isnā€™t it bubba.
here bubba.

Is Karen having a bad day? Cheer up is trans visibility day! Donā€™t be a Debbie downer.

By ā€œmy valuesā€ you mean respecting the value of human life? Something you already hinted at not caring about. Murder is a federal crime by no fault of my own.

The ā€œlow classā€ and ā€œunfitā€ are references Margaret Sangerā€™s words about who she wanted to get abortion. She was talking about people like you.

You made up some shit about your valuesā€¦.of which you have none when it comes to womenā€™s healthcare. But we at least know youā€™re willing to let a rapist or child molester guilty of incest off the hookā€¦..Youā€™re glad to keep him from having to pay child support by letting the gov oK the abortion of the victim. Mighty white male of you.
Honestly, I am willing to make exception for woke Karens like you. Saving a child from the psychological abuse of woke mothers is more important than preserving the sanctity of live.

Well then, since it was all male justices that originally passed Roe vs Wade, certainly you agree itā€™s a piece of legislation that never should have happened?
True. It should never. But Women who whore around should take the Pill or use Condoms. That is a choice also.

Forum List

Back