Women cannot be trusted with their own bodies

Isn't it interesting how that poster encourages FORCING women to get married?
In this discussion, the only person forced into a duty is men. It’s kind of a shotgun marriage. Only one party has say in the matter after intercourse

More laws aren't needed.

What's needed is a America with morals, standards and standards. We could get rid of a lot of laws if our country had that. Not saying it was perfect but in the 50s we didn't have issues we do now or so many laws because we had a general sense of morals, values and standards in our society.

Abortion wasn't such an issue either because of that because women were raised to be responsible in what they did and weren't all hedonistic rutting pigs jumping on every dick they can and shaking their ass in tv commercials. And that was partly due to having a father figure and a mother.

I love people who don’t know History.

Between 200,000 and 1.2 million abortions a year during the ‘50’s and ‘60’s.

Yes they were illegal. And yes they were performed regularly. Only they were far more dangerous and performed by anyone who said they could do it.

Yes they were illegal. And yes they were performed regularly. Only they were far more dangerous and performed by anyone who said they could do it.
This is all about someone gettin' what they ain't

Your attempts at being smarmy mean nothing. You just googled till you found data you wanted to find.

But I can do that also and according to what I found abortions didn't hit the millions until 1975.

Forum List

Back