Women can't be trusted with their own bodies

Disingenuous bullshit.
That’s it ! You side with a rapist who wants to continue punishing women and force them to bare their children, you want women to die during an unsafe child birth. You want sexually abused young girls to raise the children of old uncle “ Charlie” who raped her. You want men to take NO responsibility but the women to assume all of it for THE rest of their lives…..

Last edited:
Because it feels really good to have sexual intercourse. Biology takes over, and the rational processes cease to function until it's over. Have you never had an orgasm?

Having sex is not determined or controlled by political party affiliation. Did you not know that?
I doubt it. Probably lives alone in the last trailer in the park.

Because it feels really good to have sexual intercourse. Biology takes over, and the rational processes cease to function until it's over. Have you never had an orgasm?

Having sex is not determined or controlled by political party affiliation. Did you not know that?

Orgasms don't cause pregnancies. You can have as many orgasms as you want and not get pregnant if you do it responsibly. High schoolers do it all the time.

You have to prove it, the burden is yours until you do.
How do you “prove” and equivalence? Do you even remember what were are talking about?

I made my case. You disagreed with it. I asked you to explain WHY and you come back telling me I have to “prove it”. If you aren’t capable of following our discussion and if you are not capable of explaining why you disagree, the. We really have nothing more to talk about.

Every murderer is either male or female, trusting you with your own body doesn't change that fact

Your’s certainly doesn’t. Nor does it have any intellect.
Hilarious. You want to the woman to bear every rapist’s child and need their permission for health care. And then, if the woman’s well-being is at stake at anytime, the rapist can just let the only witness die. Any other stupid assertions ?
You are just being dishonest at this point. In post #401 I explained I was referring to irresponsible behavior, not rape. That is who you are actually defending, irresponsible and ignorant people. You are acting more like their spokesperson than anything.

Victims of rape should have access to abortion.

Do you think people who are irresponsible and lazy should be protected from the consequences of their actions? Is that what “autonomy” means to you? Not an actual self-determined ability to control your behavior and outcomes, but rather the ability to avoid responsibility for your actions?

How do you “prove” and equivalence? Do you even remember what were are talking about?

I made my case. You disagreed with it. I asked you to explain WHY and you come back telling me I have to “prove it”. If you aren’t capable of following our discussion and if you are not capable of explaining why you disagree, the. We really have nothing more to talk about.
You try to prove a logical alikeness, which you have failed to do..

Generally (well, heck, almost always), you fail when it comes to logic.

Victims of rape should have access to abortion.

I would agree with that except that the one victim of the rape that's even more innocent than the woman raped, is the baby created from the rape. That baby shouldn't get a death sentence because he/she was conceived by a violent crime. The woman doesn't have to keep it, but the baby should get a chance at life. I'm sorry, I just love babies like that.

Of course I do, for I understand the legality and morality of the woman's situation. You don't.

What neither of us have is reality concerning her situation, and God bless her in her search for the alternative that is correct for her.

I do understand her situation, but unlike you, I take the innocent childs life into consideration as well.

You just flat out don't give a fuck about innocent kids and don't care about them being killed in the womb. I do. Period.

I guess you should thank God daily that your mom didn't have the same belief system about abortion that you do.

No, you don't, airplanemechanic, and when the time comes you will be held accountable for that belief and any interference not in complaince with and in a woman's choice. Watch how the elections his fall begin to shift the onus on you and those who believe like you.

No, you don't, airplanemechanic, and when the time comes you will be held accountable for that belief and any interference not in complaince with and in a woman's choice. Watch how the elections his fall begin to shift the onus on you and those who believe like you.

Fortunately, for the election, not many believe like I do. Most are fine with exceptions for rape and incest. I'm not. I don't believe the way I believe because my party told me to. I believe the way I believe because I am a Christian that believes that any and all killing of children, at any time from conception to natural death, is murder.

No follower of Christ thinks like that.

Just show me the passage in the bible that says its ok to kill children in the womb.

Otherwise, FUCK YOU.

Because I can show you passages where it says that a baby is the creation of God and that no man has the right to end that life. So yea, I'm actually FOLLOWING the bible. You aren't even in the same fucking universe as any Christian so fuck off.

And yea, a Christian is telling you to fuck off. And if you were here in front of me, I'd tell you to fuck off to your face, too.

Forum List

Back