Women can't be trusted with their own bodies

Remember when some high school kid went to the March For Life and a drunkard Indian got in his face and then lied about it on national TV? Lied about an underage boy racially targeting him?

People with values.

81F5954B-1488-4DA0-8289-7C3CCE0643E8.jpeg

You are just being dishonest at this point. In post #401 I explained I was referring to irresponsible behavior, not rape. That is who you are actually defending, irresponsible and ignorant people. You are acting more like their spokesperson than anything.

Victims of rape should have access to abortion.

Do you think people who are irresponsible and lazy should be protected from the consequences of their actions? Is that what “autonomy” means to you? Not an actual self-determined ability to control your behavior and outcomes, but rather the ability to avoid responsibility for your actions?
She is cold-blooded and heartless but you are so goddam stupid. Why not help rape victims,many do not want your totalitarian shuffling them off to kill the baby

Years ago I studied this to see if your view was held by rape victims

Victims and Victors: Speaking Out About Their Pregnancies, Abortions, and Children Resulting from Sexual Assault Paperback – February 2, 2000
by Sobie Reardon, Makimaa (Author)
4.6 out of 5 stars 20 ratings

. These are the real "experts" on this complex issue: the women who have been there. Just listen to what they have to say:

"After my daughter was born, it was love at first sight . . . I know I made the right decision in having her." Nancy "Cole"

"Often I cry. Cry because I could not stop the attacks. Cry because my daughter is dead. And I cry because it still hurts." Edith Young

"I think that rape victims with pregnancies are discriminated against because people seem to think you're nuts to have a baby by a man who raped you. We are looked upon as being liars, or stupid." Sharon "Bailey"

"They say abortion is the easy way out, the best thing for everyone, but they are wrong. It has been over 15 years, and I still suffer." "Rebecca Morris"

"I thank God for the strength He gave me to go through the bad times and for all of the joy in the good times. I will never regret that I chose to give life to my daughter." Mary Murray

"Abortion does not help or solve a problemit only compounds and creates another trauma for the already grieving victim by taking away the one thing that can bring joy." Helene Evans

"The effects of the abortion are much more far-reaching than the effects of the rape in my life." "Patricia Ryan"

"I, having lived through rape, and having raised a child conceived in rape,' feel personally assaulted and insulted every time I hear that abortion should be legal for rape and incest. I feel that we're being used to further the abortion issue, even though we've not been asked to tell our side of the story." Kathleen DeZeeuw

In Victims and Victors, 20 women like the ones quoted above share what it is like to face a pregnancy resulting from rape or incest. They speak bravely and candidly of the pain of sexual assault, of the sadness and trauma of abortion, and of the joy and healing of giving birth.

Trying to suggest that the only reason women have abortions is rape or medical emergency is an attempt to use dishonesty to advance another agenda entirely.

When was the last time one of these hypocrites decried the plight of women in Afghanistan? How many of this ilk have EVER abandoned support for a democrat politician accused of sexual impropriety? How many have ever expended a tiny fraction of the same energy opposing ridiculous laws allowing men into women's bathrooms, locker rooms, and competitions?

Why does anybody care if you murder your neighbor?

a neighbor by definition of “neighbor” is not alive inside your body and is not a threat to kill yiou on the way out.

life begins from week 8 onward
biologically speaking life begins at conception

public interest in protecting human life begins at birth

A fetus has a right to life through the right to life of it’s mother.

a potential birthmother has the right to end fetal life in her body because her right to life is established and she is the only person involved who can decide to assume the risk of giving birth.

white Christian nationalist politicians cannot assume the risk for any woman being forced into full term gestation against their will.

life begins from week 8 onward

a potential birthmother has the right to end fetal life in her body because her right to life is established and she is the only person involved who can decide to assume the risk of giving birth.

Last edited:
She is cold-blooded and heartless but you are so goddam stupid. Why not help rape victims,many do not want your totalitarian shuffling them off to kill the baby

Years ago I studied this to see if your view was held by rape victims

Victims and Victors: Speaking Out About Their Pregnancies, Abortions, and Children Resulting from Sexual Assault Paperback – February 2, 2000
by Sobie Reardon, Makimaa (Author)
4.6 out of 5 stars 20 ratings

. These are the real "experts" on this complex issue: the women who have been there. Just listen to what they have to say:

"After my daughter was born, it was love at first sight . . . I know I made the right decision in having her." Nancy "Cole"

"Often I cry. Cry because I could not stop the attacks. Cry because my daughter is dead. And I cry because it still hurts." Edith Young

"I think that rape victims with pregnancies are discriminated against because people seem to think you're nuts to have a baby by a man who raped you. We are looked upon as being liars, or stupid." Sharon "Bailey"

"They say abortion is the easy way out, the best thing for everyone, but they are wrong. It has been over 15 years, and I still suffer." "Rebecca Morris"

"I thank God for the strength He gave me to go through the bad times and for all of the joy in the good times. I will never regret that I chose to give life to my daughter." Mary Murray

"Abortion does not help or solve a problemit only compounds and creates another trauma for the already grieving victim by taking away the one thing that can bring joy." Helene Evans

"The effects of the abortion are much more far-reaching than the effects of the rape in my life." "Patricia Ryan"

"I, having lived through rape, and having raised a child conceived in rape,' feel personally assaulted and insulted every time I hear that abortion should be legal for rape and incest. I feel that we're being used to further the abortion issue, even though we've not been asked to tell our side of the story." Kathleen DeZeeuw

In Victims and Victors, 20 women like the ones quoted above share what it is like to face a pregnancy resulting from rape or incest. They speak bravely and candidly of the pain of sexual assault, of the sadness and trauma of abortion, and of the joy and healing of giving birth.

Yeah. I totally agree. A life is a life.

I make a strategic concession for rape in the abortion debate. It would be a vast improvement from the current status quo if the only abortions were due to rape.

Unkotare said: Why does anybody care if you murder your neighbor?

Do women have a right in Unkotario to assess potential harm to their life and body and economic well being and then do something to avoid it?

Unkotare said: Why does anybody care if you murder your neighbor?

Do women have a right in Unkotario to assess potential harm to their life and body and economic well being and then do something to avoid it?
"Economic well being"?! That's more important than human life to you?

I would agree with that except that the one victim of the rape that's even more innocent than the woman raped, is the baby created from the rape. That baby shouldn't get a death sentence because he/she was conceived by a violent crime. The woman doesn't have to keep it, but the baby should get a chance at life. I'm sorry, I just love babies like that.
Is not adoption an option?

Yeah. I totally agree. A life is a life.
Are you unaware there is a conflict of rights between mother and fetus? Are you not aware of the distinction between Life Unborn and Life Born. Do you not consider the value of privacy for women in the condition of being pregnant and the impact it has on their lives.

A life is a life is comes across as a thoughtless authoritarian oversimplification of a very complex issue in society although the US Constitution established a clear distinction between born and unborn.

Forum List

Back