woman will be outed in church for her sins

I looked up this Church on the web and read their manifesto. Dr. Christmas seems to be a very strong individual and prolly personally guides the flock.

It is a non-denominational church but the doctrine is very Baptist IMO

There is one thing that stands out and that is the "philosophy of Ministry". A very detailed set of instructions on how one is to do the work of the Lord, behave and believe.

A lot of effort went into developing this and therefore members are strictly held accountable.

I think the outing of this person is a object lesson for the congregation to show the church won't tolerate this sort of behavior and that consequences will result.

This church seems to be autonomous and not part of a Convention but I could be uninformed.

Of course, the freedom to associate or NOT associate with others is their right.

You have to be voted into the church by the congregation. YOu can just as easily be voted out.

THat's what happened. It's a democratic process and if she doesn't want to behave like a Baptist she has no business being there.

The Episcopalians or Methodists will be glad to take her.

You have to be voted into the church by the congregation. YOu can just as easily be voted out.

THat's what happened. It's a democratic process and if she doesn't want to behave like a Baptist she has no business being there.

The Episcopalians or Methodists will be glad to take her.
She already quit, you dingbat. That's why she's objecting still...they are going to expose her "sins" and she is no longer a member.

One cannot help but wonder if this church ever did anything like this to any male member of the congregation.

How in the hell do they know she is having sex? Even if the guy has stayed over night that is not proof of anything and it brings us back to the church SPYING on its members.

Too bad. She lived the lifestyle, she should be proud of it. She apparently had no problem with being up front and open about it previously.

That's the problem with being an idiot. Sometimes it bites you in the ass.

But you already know that, Ravi!

Too bad. She lived the lifestyle, she should be proud of it. She apparently had no problem with being up front and open about it previously.

It is NONE of their business once she leaves the church. Pretty damn simple concept. They have no right to Judge her to begin with and absolutely none once she left the church no matter how you interpret the Bible.

How in the hell do they know she is having sex? Even if the guy has stayed over night that is not proof of anything and it brings us back to the church SPYING on its members.

My guess is she was open about it.

And the whole thing of being part of a Baptist congregation is that you look out for and admonish (and support) one another to walk the straight and narrow. It's your duty as a church member.

Another article about it she said she told a woman in the church that she went to to confide in...not about sex, but that she dated her boyfriend before the divorce was final. I think she just joined the church a year ago, after her divorce and while she was already dating this guy. Apparently the woman she confided in didn't keep anything confidential.

Yes dear, you (the idiot) often bites me in the ass.

So she made a stupid choice in who she talked to.

NO laws broken there.

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for freaks who blab about their sex lives to anyone who will listen because they're so self-centered, then boo hoo when it gets out.

Yes dear, you (the idiot) often bites me in the ass.

I'm not biting anything today. I just got braces yesterday and my I'm on a complete liquid diet. I can barely speak and I'm drooling as well.

It's great.

You're such a twit Allie. Methinks the lesson in this story is never trust anyone that belongs to that church. I hope it gets out.

An anecdotal example is that a long standing member of my Sunday School class took up a "live together" relationship with a woman (not a member) after his divorce and the class was "silent". They didn't approve, but there was no specific guidance from the Pastor or the SS teacher so it was left to each to determine their reaction. I would say it was our prayers for them, the kind way they were included, and the example this couple witnessed that influenced their decision to marry.

Maybe circumstances in this instance led the church to conclude there would not be a restoration to the principles of Christian living.

Last edited:
You're such a twit Allie. Methinks the lesson in this story is never trust anyone that belongs to that church. I hope it gets out.

No, the lesson in this thread is #1, if you're stupid enough to have an affair with a married man, keep your fucking mouth shut. And if you must talk to somebody, it probably shouldn't be a member of your church. And #2, if you want to engage in extramarital sex and have already spilled the beans to someone in the congregation of said church, join a DIFFERENT FUCKING CHURCH and KEEP YOUR STUPID MOUTH SHUT.

Having known a few women who engaged in extra-marital affairs I can say that every single one I've known is a self-centered, self-serving bitch who thinks nothing in the world is more interesting to other people than her sex life and her subsequent boo-hooing over that sex life.

fuckem. If I were her i'd walk in with a smile on my face like the Enzyte guy and testify how much they stand to lose in my tithes this year.

enzyte.jpg

No, the lesson in this thread is #1, if you're stupid enough to have an affair with a married man, keep your fucking mouth shut. And if you must talk to somebody, it probably shouldn't be a member of your church. And #2, if you want to engage in extramarital sex and have already spilled the beans to someone in the congregation of said church, join a DIFFERENT FUCKING CHURCH and KEEP YOUR STUPID MOUTH SHUT.

Having known a few women who engaged in extra-marital affairs I can say that every single one I've known is a self-centered, self-serving bitch who thinks nothing in the world is more interesting to other people than her sex life and her subsequent boo-hooing over that sex life.

Quote for me where she is dating a married man. I missed that part. Quote for me where she told anyone anything. It may make it nice and tidy for you to invent all the above, doesn't make it true.

fuckem. If I were her i'd walk in with a smile on my face like the Enzyte guy and testify how much they stand to lose in my tithes this year.

enzyte.jpg

I laugh at your misery and how you use vicious language to assuage your pain. But you are so redundant: Edwin Arlington Robinson summed you up in his poem "Miniver Cheevy."

lol

She didn't have an affair with a married man. She was getting a divorce and started dating. Quit assuming the worst of everyone, Babble, just because some whacked out church does.

I laugh at your misery and how you use vicious language to assuage your pain. But you are so redundant: Edwin Arlington Robinson summed you up in his poem "Miniver Cheevy."

how christian of you. I guess if I were ignorant of the history of your dogma I'd be shocked. Notice that I'm not at all shocked.

I've told you about your little dimestore psychology.

Forum List

Back