woman will be outed in church for her sins

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Judge not lest you be judged.

1. You can find passages in the Bible to support either side of an argument.

2. View this incident on the background of the battle between secularists and traditionalists. Secularists believe that people should be allowed to do whatever they want and not be judged as long as it doesn't break the law.
Which view is better for America?

You go to Church to please God not America
Yep. And if the woman was still a member of the church I could see them outing her actions because that is what she signed up for when she joined. But she quit so basically they are just being vindictive assholes and I hope she sues them for defamation of character.

Yep. And if the woman was still a member of the church I could see them outing her actions because that is what she signed up for when she joined. But she quit so basically they are just being vindictive assholes and I hope she sues them for defamation of character.

Truth is always the defense against the lawsuit.

View this incident on the background of the battle between secularists and traditionalists. Secularists believe that people should be allowed to do whatever they want and not be judged as long as it doesn't break the law.
Which view is better for America?

That's really weird.

So your contention is that conservatives think it's wrong for a woman to have sex with her boyfriend? And liberals think its okay for a woman to have sex with her boyfriend?

I had no idea! I hate celibacy - please shoot me if I ever become a conservative!

This has been a very illuminating thread.

I almost feel as if I'm listening to the Sean Hannity show!

I guess conservative logic goes like this:

Liberals think a woman having sex with her boyfriend is okay....

Therefore, and ergo.....

Liberals think everything that isn't technically illegal is a-okay!

If the Bible is God's word, than that woman wasn't pleasing God. How else do we know if she was pleasing God?

Dating is not against any commandment and last I checked God does not decide who gets to be with whom. Nor does a church. Unless they are spying on her they know nothing much about what she and he do past dating.

She is not married so she is not committing adultry either. Sounds to me like this church is run by an idiot.

This has been a very illuminating thread.

I almost feel as if I'm listening to the Sean Hannity show!

I guess conservative logic goes like this:

Liberals think a woman having sex with her boyfriend is okay....

Therefore, and ergo.....

Liberals think everything that isn't technically illegal is a-okay!

It is not a political issue retard. But do try and paint it as one.

Dating is not against any commandment and last I checked God does not decide who gets to be with whom. Nor does a church. Unless they are spying on her they know nothing much about what she and he do past dating.

She is not married so she is not committing adultry either. Sounds to me like this church is run by an idiot.

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back