Woman shuts down white co-worker for not calling her by her "hood black name"

'White satan'? 'Mayonnaise Monster'?

Had Evan called her 'black satan' or 'tar baby' the blacks would be screaming racist.

He's dumb for not listening to her when she pronounced her name .... twice.

I was at the check-out of a grocery store and noticed the black girl's name tag said "Zentyne".

I asked her how to pronounce her name and what did it mean?

She said that her mammy liked Zen buddhism and loved Dentyne gum.

So she put the two together and named her Zentyne.

True story......... :lol: :lol:
Two of the best black chick names I have seen.
Lasagne and Shithead....No kidding
I knew a Vagina once. When she got older she insisted it was Virginia.

'White satan'? 'Mayonnaise Monster'?

Had Evan called her 'black satan' or 'tar baby' the blacks would be screaming racist.

He's dumb for not listening to her when she pronounced her name .... twice.
Piss off the supervisor and you will need more than calling him a mayonnaise monster. That supervisor is likely compiling a nice little dossier.

I learned a long time ago to ignore idiots.

That girl, not woman, was an immature unprofessional idiot.

Of course the other guy wasn't an immature, unprofessional idiot. He was the epitome of maturity, understanding and reason. Dunno about you, but when a person comes onto my desk, throws my name plate around and refers to my name as a 'hood black name' I a-ok about it!
All we have is her little Twitter rant

Why do you assume she is telling the truth about what her supervisor said?

If he didn't do that, why would she lie and why is it even an issue. You either believe her or you don't. If you believe her, then what you are saying about her doesn't look good on you. If you don't? Meh...

If he didn't do that, why would she lie and why is it even an issue. You either believe her or you don't. If you believe her, then what you are saying about her doesn't look good on you. If you don't? Meh...
YEah people NEVER EVER lie in a Twitter rant

More naked racist hate from CuntCaption.... :eusa_whistle:

You stupid fuck, you're like a dog chasing a car - what are you going to do if you "catch" the race war you are pimping?
He had his chance to take up the cause when terrorist Dylan Roof tried to start a race war in Charleston. All talk from cc but no balls.

More naked racist hate from CuntCaption.... :eusa_whistle:

You stupid fuck, you're like a dog chasing a car - what are you going to do if you "catch" the race war you are pimping?

Just type racist to every post and make sure to repeat you're tired of it at the same time. I bet you think this response is racist lol
Takes a racist to recognize one.
Those so called hood names are racist.

Everything is racist :banana:

Stupid girl.

I have an uncommon first name and people have been mispronouncing it or just getting if flat wrong since I was a kid. I just politely give them the correct spelling and/ or pronunciation and continue on with the conversation or whatever. I would certainly never get snarky about it to a boss

I was more mature as a grade schooler than that girl is as an adult

So you're just going to pretend the guy wasn't given the pronunciation? You're going to pretend he didn't get the pronunciation twice? Then pretend he didn't care and called it stupid? And I'm sure when someone called you by another name after saying they didn't care how to say it you said "thanks, I'm mature"?

You're trying to hard like anyone can call you anything because to object would be offensive.

Oh yeah, the video said correcting whites is off ensure to them so I get it now.

So yeah, you choose to pretend and when people say they dont care what your name is you proudly agree with them so you dont offend them with your correct name. Way to stand up for yourself Makmood.

Stupid girl.

I have an uncommon first name and people have been mispronouncing it or just getting if flat wrong since I was a kid. I just politely give them the correct spelling and/ or pronunciation and continue on with the conversation or whatever. I would certainly never get snarky about it to a boss

So you're just going to pretend the guy wasn't given the pronunciation? You're going to pretend he didn't get the pronunciation twice? Then pretend he didn't care and called it stupid? And I'm sure when someone called you by another name after saying they didn't care how to say it you said "thanks, I'm mature"?

You're trying to hard like anyone can call you anything because to object would be offensive.

Oh yeah, the video said correcting whites is off ensure to them so I get it now.

So yeah, you choose to pretend and when people say they dont care what your name is you proudly agree with them so you dont offend them with your correct name. Way to stand up for yourself Makmood.

I guess I'm not so insecure as to take every little thing as a personal insult

WTF do I care if some person I don't know and will never be friends with mispronounces my name?

I always politely tell people the proper pronunciation and spelling of my name if they get it wrong.

After that I really don't care enough to bother being offended

What about you makes you so easily offended? Inferiority complex maybe?

Stupid girl.

This was someone saying they didnt care what your name was and then insulted it directly. This wasnt someone saying they didnt like your shoes.

WTF do I care if some person I don't know and will never be friends with mispronounces my name?

They didnt mispronounce it. You're trying really hard to ignore what happened for some reason. They were told how to say it...twice. and they responded they didnt care because all of those names sounded alike. You know this already, why pretend?

I always politely tell people the proper pronunciation and spelling of my name if they get it wrong.

Thats what she did...twice. And you called her immature for doing the same thing you just provided as a solution. So why are you pretending she didnt?

Nice try, Why would you let someone call you out of your name so that they dont get offended Shaheem?

Stupid girl.

This was someone saying they didnt care what your name was and then insulted it directly. This wasnt someone saying they didnt like your shoes.

They didnt mispronounce it. You're trying really hard to ignore what happened for some reason. They were told how to say it...twice. and they responded they didnt care because all of those names sounded alike. You know this already, why pretend?

Thats what she did...twice. And you called her immature for doing the same thing you just provided as a solution. So why are you pretending she didnt?

Nice try, Why would you let someone call you out of your name so that they dont get offended Shaheem?

Why?

I didn't pick my name. I had nothing to do with it so why be emotionally invested in it?

Funny when I correct people who get my name wrong none of them ever get offended and I certainly do not get offended if they get my name wrong even after I correct them

Like I said I guess I'm just not as insecure as you

I was at the check-out of a grocery store and noticed the black girl's name tag said "Zentyne".

I asked her how to pronounce her name and what did it mean?

She said that her mammy liked Zen buddhism and loved Dentyne gum.

So she put the two together and named her Zentyne.

True story......... :lol: :lol:
Two of the best black chick names I have seen.
Lasagne and Shithead....No kidding
I knew a Vagina once. When she got older she insisted it was Virginia.

Her parents likely thought the way they spelled it was how you spelled Virginia.

Some of the names you see make you wonder if one of the parents was taking medication by that name when the kid was born.

Why?

I didn't pick my name. I had nothing to do with it so why be emotionally invested in it?

Funny when I correct people who get my name wrong none of them ever get offended and I certainly do not get offended if they get my name wrong even after I correct them

Cool man, so stop telling people how to pronounce your name then and stop being immature:2up:

Why?

Cool man, so stop telling people how to pronounce your name then and stop being immature:2up:

I have to tell people my name so every time I do I am in fact telling them how to pronounce it

Why?

I have to tell people my name so every time I do I am in fact telling them how to pronounce it

Well you should stop because its immature:2up:

Why?

No it's immature to post a multi page rant on how some guy pronounced your name.
It's immature to be offended if someone gets your name wrong

Why?

No it's immature to post a multi page rant on how some guy pronounced your name.
It's immature to be offended if someone gets your name wrong

Thanks Kazir

Forum List

Back