Woman shuts down white co-worker for not calling her by her "hood black name"

If you choose to name your kid Akamakaleesha, don't expect people to pronounce it.

Stupid girl.

I have an uncommon first name and people have been mispronouncing it or just getting if flat wrong since I was a kid. I just politely give them the correct spelling and/ or pronunciation and continue on with the conversation or whatever. I would certainly never get snarky about it to a boss

I was more mature as a grade schooler than that girl is as an adult

So you're just going to pretend the guy wasn't given the pronunciation? You're going to pretend he didn't get the pronunciation twice? Then pretend he didn't care and called it stupid? And I'm sure when someone called you by another name after saying they didn't care how to say it you said "thanks, I'm mature"?

You're trying to hard like anyone can call you anything because to object would be offensive.

Oh yeah, the video said correcting whites is off ensure to them so I get it now.

I learned a long time ago to ignore idiots.

That girl, not woman, was an immature unprofessional idiot.

What a racist asswipe. Doesn't he know he should dumb down his English terminology and pronunciation?
Be cultured FFS!

Dumb it down? No, just dont pretend that your mouth doesnt work and you wont get owned like he did. Eventually he learned how to say it didnt he?

It's not easy pronouncing names that look like someone opened a can of alphabet soup, poured it in a bowl and named their kid something using the first 10 letters they saw.

Stupid girl.

I have an uncommon first name and people have been mispronouncing it or just getting if flat wrong since I was a kid. I just politely give them the correct spelling and/ or pronunciation and continue on with the conversation or whatever. I would certainly never get snarky about it to a boss

I was more mature as a grade schooler than that girl is as an adult

So you're just going to pretend the guy wasn't given the pronunciation? You're going to pretend he didn't get the pronunciation twice? Then pretend he didn't care and called it stupid? And I'm sure when someone called you by another name after saying they didn't care how to say it you said "thanks, I'm mature"?

You're trying to hard like anyone can call you anything because to object would be offensive.

Oh yeah, the video said correcting whites is off ensure to them so I get it now.

really? seems like she handled a racist with a level head and allowed him to keep his job.

but whatever. she was somehow the immature and unprofessional one. sure.

What a racist asswipe. Doesn't he know he should dumb down his English terminology and pronunciation?
Be cultured FFS!

Dumb it down? No, just dont pretend that your mouth doesnt work and you wont get owned like he did. Eventually he learned how to say it didnt he?

It's not easy pronouncing names that look like someone opened a can of alphabet soup, poured it in a bowl and named their kid something using the first 10 letters they saw.
she wasn't upset with him for mispronouncing her name. you get that, right?

Be cultured FFS!

She's just another chip on her shoulder loud mouthed black.

Be cultured FFS!

way to not be a racist. keep it up!

Be cultured FFS!

It wasn't. It's a fact. Maybe black females think then louder they get and the more they gyrate the more correct they are.

It wasn't. It's a fact. Maybe black females think then louder they get and the more they gyrate the more correct they are.
keep 'em coming!

I was at the check-out of a grocery store and noticed the black girl's name tag said "Zentyne".

I asked her how to pronounce her name and what did it mean?

She said that her mammy liked Zen buddhism and loved Dentyne gum.

So she put the two together and named her Zentyne.

True story......... :lol: :lol:

More naked racist hate from CuntCaption.... :eusa_whistle:

You stupid fuck, you're like a dog chasing a car - what are you going to do if you "catch" the race war you are pimping?

Just type racist to every post and make sure to repeat you're tired of it at the same time. I bet you think this response is racist lol
Takes a racist to recognize one.
Those so called hood names are racist.

I was at the check-out of a grocery store and noticed the black girl's name tag said "Zentyne".

I asked her how to pronounce her name and what did it mean?

She said that her mammy liked Zen buddhism and loved Dentyne gum.

So she put the two together and named her Zentyne.

True story......... :lol: :lol:
Two of the best black chick names I have seen.
Lasagne and Shithead....No kidding

Of course the other guy wasn't an immature, unprofessional idiot. He was the epitome of maturity, understanding and reason. Dunno about you, but when a person comes onto my desk, throws my name plate around and refers to my name as a 'hood black name' I a-ok about it!

Forum List

Back