Woman shuts down white co-worker for not calling her by her "hood black name"

Hard to say who is the bigger cretin, you or this incompetent slut.

White people get really mad about this stuff. Its black peoples fault! They could've just asked white people to name them but then they got all uppity and started naming them what they wanted. HOW DARE THEY!

I went to Berkley. BERKLEY!

White people get really mad about this stuff. Its black peoples fault! They could've just asked white people to name them but then they got all uppity and started naming them what they wanted. HOW DARE THEY!

she's a thug hiding behind her gender card.

Sure, she should've sought to not offend and asked to be called Alice

If they wouldn't name their kids like they pulled seven Scrabble letters out and made up a name maybe people could pronounce them.

It wasnt that he couldnt pronounce it its that he was trying to be funny and got a taste of his own medicine. Then he didnt think it was funny..

Some (mainly the ghetto dwelling) black folks can't pronounce "ASK".

Sure, she should've sought to not offend and asked to be called Alice

were you there?

Stupid girl.

I have an uncommon first name and people have been mispronouncing it or just getting if flat wrong since I was a kid. I just politely give them the correct spelling and/ or pronunciation and continue on with the conversation or whatever. I would certainly never get snarky about it to a boss

I was more mature as a grade schooler than that girl is as an adult

What? To sweep the hall ways? Clean the toilets?

Obviously, if you went there for learning, seeing your biased, half ass, idiotic, racist posts, either Berkley failed as a teaching institution, or you as a student.

Stupid girl.

I have an uncommon first name and people have been mispronouncing it or just getting if flat wrong since I was a kid. I just politely give them the correct spelling and/ or pronunciation and continue on with the conversation or whatever. I would certainly never get snarky about it to a boss

I was more mature as a grade schooler than that girl is as an adult

So you're just going to pretend the guy wasn't given the pronunciation? You're going to pretend he didn't get the pronunciation twice? Then pretend he didn't care and called it stupid? And I'm sure when someone called you by another name after saying they didn't care how to say it you said "thanks, I'm mature"?

You're trying to hard like anyone can call you anything because to object would be offensive.

Oh yeah, the video said correcting whites is off ensure to them so I get it now.

If they wouldn't name their kids like they pulled seven Scrabble letters out and made up a name maybe people could pronounce them.
I know a nurse that stopped writing down their stupid fucking names on birth certificate and let moms attempt to spell it. Hilarious. My favorite was Siran...named after Siran Wrap. Glad mom didn't like Pepto Bismal or the kid would be named Pepto now.

I know a nurse that stopped writing down their stupid fucking names on birth certificate and let moms attempt to spell it. Hilarious. My favorite was Siran...named after Siran Wrap. Glad mom didn't like Pepto Bismal or the kid would be named Pepto now.

It's like they try to outdo each other on stupid names

Forum List

Back