10,000th Syrian refugees and 0.5% are Christians

beatodeath.jpg

christians ?

gimme a damn break.

freaking bible thumpers, I tell ya.

I would think that since 10% of the Syrians are Christians and they are the ones being killed that Obama could have found a few more to bring to the US. They would be a lot easier to vet since they don't strap suicide vests on the kids and send them out to blow up other Christians.

10,126: Administration Hits Syria Refugee Target; 0.5% Are Christians

The christians don't vote democrat...

They also don't rape people, which is a shame because the rape levels decrease every year. We need moderation in everything. We need more rape.

I would think that since 10% of the Syrians are Christians and they are the ones being killed that Obama could have found a few more to bring to the US. They would be a lot easier to vet since they don't strap suicide vests on the kids and send them out to blow up other Christians.

10,126: Administration Hits Syria Refugee Target; 0.5% Are Christians

No person, based solely and completely on their individual religious can be denied immigration into this country. Under the Establishment Clause of the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution it is clearly stated that there no State Funded, State Mandated, State Maintained, State Sanctioned or Stated Supported Religion in the U.S. "Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting An Establishment of Religion or Prohibiting The Free Exercise Thereof."
It is called the Establishment Clause in fact. Your right to worship version of your god is Constitutionally Protected. So is the of Jews, Muslims, Taoists, Wicca and Buddhists. No person can be denied entry into the U.S.based solely and completely their individual religious practice.

Your individual Right to worship your version of your god does not in any way, shape and/or form give you the right to decide for another person how they should worship, where they should worship, who they can worship or what day they can worship.

Now personally, I do not believe any form of mystical, magical, sky man. There is no god. There is no heaven and there is no hell. Religion is for weak minded fools who don't care their being conned.

That is my right. I do not have to believe in any version of a non-existent magic sky man.

You can worship in any way you choose, even if as so-called "Christian" you worship of Jew nailed to a cross. That is your right.

But do not ever assume for one second that your religion gives or grants you some special right to decide how they should believe.

You worship twisted version of your religion, worship of version of your god but do not tell others how they can do the same.

The First Ammendment does not cover those who come to capture, kill or enslave becasue their religion tells them its their duty to their god to do so. If this was true then all those ammish, mormans and Davidians would not have been raided or murdered for practicing their religion.

They marchewd out hundreds od christians for far less than the things going on in other cults today.

A standing army inside a nation is not protected by the Constittion or Bill Of Rights.

The First Ammendment does not cover those who come to capture, kill or enslave becasue their religion tells them its their duty to their god to do so. If this was true then all those ammish, mormans and Davidians would not have been raided or murdered for practicing their religion.

They marchewd out hundreds od christians for far less than the things going on in other cults today.

A standing army inside a nation is not protected by the Constittion or Bill Of Rights.

The First Amendment is very clear regarding the Establishment of Religion. Christians have killed, raped, murdered, enslaved and engage in their own form genocide.

Under the First Amendment, no person can be denied entry into the U.S. based solely and completely on their individual religious practice. There is no State Condoned, State Funded, State Sanctioned, State Supported Religion in the United States.

The Right To Freedom of Religion is not a selective Right. Each person in this country has the right to choose for themselves the version of their god they want to worship, they also have the right not to worship at all.

The man who bombed the Atlanta Olympic Games had made his name by bombing abortion clinics, he was a Christian Terrorist.

You are using your hate as an excuse for your own religious bigotry.

Which btw, ain't new at all.

*Democrats literally condemning Christians to die in the Middle East*

What would your hero JFK think of you assholes now?

so you're one of those worthless pieces of shit spreading around hatred and lies.

at least you own up to it.

Not at all. I'm not a Liberal.
if you were you'd have more sense than to post a picture with no corroborating link or story making inflammatory and false claims.

do you enjoy being a liar and spreading hate?

so you're one of those worthless pieces of shit spreading around hatred and lies.

at least you own up to it.

Not at all. I'm not a Liberal.
if you were you'd have more sense than to post a picture with no corroborating link or story making inflammatory and false claims.

do you enjoy being a liar and spreading hate?

What I enjoy is picking on ignorant and uneducated Liberals. I enjoy kicking the retards.

Forum List

Back